Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2734 2735 [2736] 2737 2738 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692400 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Rage Posers Edition
« Reply #41025 on: August 06, 2014, 08:07:20 pm »

Damn you, Sim City Four: Deluxe Edition, why won't you progress installation past 48.32%??
Black lives matter.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41026 on: August 06, 2014, 08:19:18 pm »

Today has not been a good day. So. very. frustrated.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #41027 on: August 06, 2014, 09:19:31 pm »

Suddenly, lifestyle whiplash kicks in. No brain, shut up, I got this one! I know we were comfortable before but that's not all that matters.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #41028 on: August 06, 2014, 10:42:18 pm »

On that note, that word is impossible to fucking spell right.

Just remember, all the vowels are in alphabetical order!~~~~
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41029 on: August 07, 2014, 12:26:29 am »

Raeg: There's a tiny spider crawling around on my desk under pieces of paper, so it's kind of unsettling, but I don't like killing spiders.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #41030 on: August 07, 2014, 06:00:01 am »

Lost over a hundred tabs and over three hours worth of writing with no chance of recovery today because firefox's 'tab groups' thing is a dick and Session Manager decided that it was high time that it bug the fuck out. My father had to catch my laptop after I threw it and started yelling like a crazy person.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #41031 on: August 07, 2014, 06:10:53 am »

Lost over a hundred tabs and over three hours worth of writing with no chance of recovery today because firefox's 'tab groups' thing is a dick and Session Manager decided that it was high time that it bug the fuck out. My father had to catch my laptop after I threw it and started yelling like a crazy person.

...On the topic of unhealthy raeg...
Love, scriver~

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #41032 on: August 07, 2014, 06:12:54 am »

The past few days have not been very kind to me. Better my laptop than someone's face.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #41033 on: August 07, 2014, 06:15:30 am »

Well yeah, but I was mostly teasing about the timing for that to be posted ;)
Love, scriver~

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41034 on: August 07, 2014, 06:49:31 am »

my father may be a pretty swell guy but he went and paid 112 bucks for usenet download kind of bullshit

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #41035 on: August 07, 2014, 07:28:40 am »

The past few days have not been very kind to me. Better my laptop than someone's face.
You've to cope with it instead of bringing out the anger on innocent beings.
Like that laptop :/
Provide an alternative (ie SAVE THOSE TABS) in case of critical failure.
Lacking control in those instances brings upon tons of worse things.

Stuebi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41036 on: August 07, 2014, 07:38:17 am »

I've spent around two weeks installing W-Lan Accesspoint across our two office buildings. We now ahve access to the Internet from basically ANYWHERE in this building. It was hard as sh*t, since most ports in our switches are allready taken, and those things tend to be in really badly accessible places.

Today, I get calls from three different people who said they did not want these AP's in or near their offices because of radiation, and that I would have to remove them again. Me trying to explain to them, that these things actually radiate less than the average Iphone does when you make a call did not work. Me pointing out that there is no proof that W-Lan signals do aynthing harmful to you did not work. Me pointing out that they walk and work near around 3 different AP's and other sources of signals DID NOT WORK.

Two weeks of work out the window, and I will now probably have to get two electricians to pull 4 new ports trough the respective walls, and hook them up again. I could literally beat these morons to death with the AP's right now.
English isnt my mother language, so feel free to correct me if I make a mistake in my post.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #41037 on: August 07, 2014, 07:41:35 am »

When I get severely pissed off, I tend to just go on a jog until I've calmed down.

Serves as exercise and, when I come back, I feel only mildly annoyed!
Is that what they're calling it now?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41038 on: August 07, 2014, 07:42:45 am »

I've spent around two weeks installing W-Lan Accesspoint across our two office buildings. We now ahve access to the Internet from basically ANYWHERE in this building. It was hard as sh*t, since most ports in our switches are allready taken, and those things tend to be in really badly accessible places.

Today, I get calls from three different people who said they did not want these AP's in or near their offices because of radiation, and that I would have to remove them again. Me trying to explain to them, that these things actually radiate less than the average Iphone does when you make a call did not work. Me pointing out that there is no proof that W-Lan signals do aynthing harmful to you did not work. Me pointing out that they walk and work near around 3 different AP's and other sources of signals DID NOT WORK.

Two weeks of work out the window, and I will now probably have to get two electricians to pull 4 new ports trough the respective walls, and hook them up again. I could literally beat these morons to death with the AP's right now.
"Well, if you don't want internet access, I guess I can just not install them at all."

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Stuebi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41039 on: August 07, 2014, 08:11:47 am »

"Well, if you don't want internet access, I guess I can just not install them at all."

Sadly, not an option. they dont actually belong to the ones that need or asked for the Access. They just work in the same building. And sadly, even if the only avaiable spot is in their office, I cant just leave it there.

"I can be as retarded as I want in my office."

I'm tempted to relocate them into the basement. No radiation there.
English isnt my mother language, so feel free to correct me if I make a mistake in my post.
Pages: 1 ... 2734 2735 [2736] 2737 2738 ... 3345