Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2730 2731 [2732] 2733 2734 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3693383 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now that's  something I don't get.

merkel is like pudding pops, you see

zoop zoop zoop zoop zoop zoop zoop zoop zoop zoop beep boop zippity zap bap brrap

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Indeed. LSp put it better than I ever could.

:P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Goddammit adblock, why don't you work?

I don't want a NEUKMAATJE >.>

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Adblock.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Actually, I used to run various Kaspersky extensions alongside adblock because I never really adblock in the first place (let's too much stuff through) but Google apparently disabled all extensions that do not come from there store.

Thanks Google.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

I'm having a hard time imagining a challenge that would be 1) enjoyable to fight and 2) not instantly murdering all players. That makes me rage-y.
._.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have to get up an hour earlier tomorrow morning to work at a place that I'm not sure I can find.

And while typing that, my netbook froze and I had to hard restart it.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Biowraith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I accidentally bit the inside of my cheek (with a disturbing sensation that felt like a combination of a crunch and a tear).  Which is kinda annoying in itself, but really just a minor distraction. 

However, it's made the bite area a bit swollen and raggedy, which has resulted in me accidentally biting it again pretty much every time I've eaten anything in the days since.  It's really starting to piss me off.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I have to get up an hour earlier tomorrow morning to work at a place that I'm not sure I can find.
Map website?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

why do i keep running into this douchebag i used to like
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Goddammit adblock, why don't you work?

I don't want a NEUKMAATJE >.>
Have you tried Adblock Edge?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile

why do i keep running into this douchebag i used to like
Because the universe loves to dick with people.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Molly Renata

• Bay Watcher
  • Just an obnoxious fangirl.
    • View Profile

I can't really say I have anger management issues since I tend not to be violent with my anger, but I've been getting really angry at really stupid things more often than usual lately...
Molly Renata, also known as gyppygirl2021.
Fangirl. Beware random references to old and obscure games.
I'm a dumb hipster who plays older Dorf Fort versions. Mostly DF2010 and 40d. I also make and play a lot of silly mods, and find my own ways to have Fun.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I can't really say I have anger management issues since I tend not to be violent with my anger, but I've been getting really angry at really stupid things more often than usual lately...
Anger doesn't necessarily mean violence. It's good to let out your anger in a positive, constructive manner. Burn it for fuel to keep you going when the going gets tough. If you're getting angry, there's a cause behind it. Find the cause and fix it, and the anger goes away. That, or just learn jai yen.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

Anger is not good. Anger should be buried for ever and not thought about! That is good for your mental health!

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 2730 2731 [2732] 2733 2734 ... 3345