Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2708 2709 [2710] 2711 2712 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704450 times)

Alev

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Biting my nail? Sweet gods, no.

Urgh.

Urgh.

No. No biting nails. That's something I'll never do.
Ehhh... chop off about half of the final joint of the finger with a knife, so that the fingernail part is missing. Make a small ending part and nail that in or something. It won't be cutting off any joints, so you're good.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I tried chewing my nails once, it didn't really work.
Funnily enough, a teacher encouraged me to adopt that habit, which is why I even attempted it.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Works fine for me.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Been chewing my nails since I was a kid.  As a result, they're really soft. It's one of those habits I've tried to get rid off, and did successfully once. But then I started working again and the tension got to me.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 06:09:51 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Molly Renata

• Bay Watcher
  • Just an obnoxious fangirl.
    • View Profile

Vet's orders: my dog cannot jump up or down for some time after the surgery. (So she can't jump onto the couch, go up and down stairs, etc.)

Try telling that to her.
Molly Renata, also known as gyppygirl2021.
Fangirl. Beware random references to old and obscure games.
I'm a dumb hipster who plays older Dorf Fort versions. Mostly DF2010 and 40d. I also make and play a lot of silly mods, and find my own ways to have Fun.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile

My parents are flipping out due to the fact that I've decided to take a day off from doing homework that isn't due until the 23rd, and of which I already have about half done. I know I have to do it. Yes, I know that you've been repeating yourself all day. No, I don't think that doing it at 10:30pm will be better than doing it tomorrow morning. Yes I'll do two hours of work tomorrow - it's the minimum I've been doing so far anyways, in case you haven't noticed.

I suppose it's a fair bit my fault for not clearly and concisely explaining that I don't want to work on it today in the most simple of terms. "No" is not enough in reply to "Do you plan to work on [homework] today?" Obviously.

Oh, and to top it all of they think I've been "staring at a screen" all day. O rly? Then how did I finish a 300 page book that I started a couple days ago and a 200 page book that I started this morning? >:(

Rage aside, I really haven't done even an adequate job at explaining anything to my parents. :-\

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I used to chew my nails a lot, then I cut them way too much, then I chilled out about that.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

My parents complain about me being at the screen, too. It's rather annoying. I mean, sure, if I did nothing else. But I do do other things.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

My parents complain about me being at the screen, too. It's rather annoying. I mean, sure, if I did nothing else. But I do do other things.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile

So we have a cat that is in heat right now.  We've had her for nearly a year now, and I keep telling my parents that they need to get her spayed.  They keep telling me that they will do it, but the next time I ask they will always get angry and say that they haven't gotten a chance yet.  Our outside screen door doesn't have a latch that closes properly, so if the regular door isn't kept closed she is able to escape outside.  So guess what my father forgets to do tonight?  We had to spend forty minutes looking for her outside.  Of course my dad takes the flashlight that actually works, and I have to take the flashlight that only works if you are winding it up.  And guess who is the one that has to go running through the woods whever we catch a glimpse of her, despite the fact that in order to catch her I have to put the big, clumsy, nonfunctional flashlight down, because it is too big to hold in the palm of my hand?  The whole time I have to keep listening to my dad complain about how he has to work tommorow, and how he is tired, and how is tired of having to chase the damn cat around all the time.  Despite the fact that it is HIM who constantly lets the cat escape outside, and is the one doing no effort other then giving me conflicting directions "To your left! Not your left, my left! You should be able to make out which way I'm facing despite the fact that you don't have your glasses on and have worthless flashlight!  Now to your right! Not my right, your right!".  Finally I managed to catch her, after going off on my own to the other side of the house and abandoning his directions.  Now, thanks to running through the woods blind with only shorts on, my left leg is completely scratched apart by thorns, and my right leg is only doing marginally better.  Its not just a few cuts, because a good part of my leg was completely covered in blood.  When I got I tried counting all the cuts I had on my left leg, and I lost count.  There are at least 20, and on my right leg I have around fifteen.  It is at the point where I don't feel the individual cuts, and my entire leg just stings.  Oh, but this is all "Me and my damn cat's fault".     
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Dammit Taw, stop being me  >:(
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Dammit, Lyeos, stop being both Dwarfy and Taw.

Really, though, it's not that big a deal.
I mean, it's annoying, and if they were taking it to extremes, like saying that when you've either
A.) Been using it for schoolwork/work/etc all day
B.) Had it on most of the day, but left it unattended while doing other things
C.) Just got on it.
You might have a problem, but, eh.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 11:01:03 pm by Lyeos »
Take a closer look at this text!

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

I'll sit at my computer and play WoW all day if I want, because I am a grown-ass adult capable of making my own bad decisions.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My problem is that they hate it when I use it for a long, continuous period, even if I stop for the rest of the night afterward.

Anyway, rrrraaaaggggeeee:

I was just laying around, meditating to prepare for the lucid dreaming I'm going to give a shot, when this completely infuriating tickle, probably a little blanket-down or something, lands on my nose. After a couple minutes, I couldn't ignore it and had to itch it, interrupting my meditation deeply.

Curse my low Constitution score!
Pages: 1 ... 2708 2709 [2710] 2711 2712 ... 3345