Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2706 2707 [2708] 2709 2710 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3704051 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Or it was a gift.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I served myself cereal.
Grabbed the milk, poured it into the cereal. Out came some liquid and lots of cheese bits.
Duh, just make cheese out of it then.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

Did I hear "making cheese"?

You'll have to get the master to do it.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

Won an auction on a copy of ArmA II on eBay three days ago, but the stupid ass hasn't even shipped us the item yet. He hasn't responded to any of the messages we sent. In a couple days, we leave to go camping for a week, which will add up to me waiting more than two weeks to get this game, when it could have been 3 or 4 days.

When this game arrives, it had better be in fucking pristine condition, or I will throw a masterwork dwarven tantrum. However, the only reason for all these delays is bad luck, which is pretty normal for me, so I doubt that it will be in such a good condition.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile

Headphones.

Go die in a fire.

I wanted you to work for much longer than the month you did. I took good care of you. Yet you fucking do this to me.

What pisses me off more is my dad gave them to be and I'm nervous about telling.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Headphones.

Go die in a fire.

I wanted you to work for much longer than the month you did. I took good care of you. Yet you fucking do this to me.

What pisses me off more is my dad gave them to be and I'm nervous about telling.
Were they expensive?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Headphones.

Go die in a fire.

Were they expensive?

Probably not.

I've had relatively expensive headphones that've lasted about a year longer.

I just wish I knew why they keep getting ruined :c

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's less that and more the wiring.

Though the prospect of doing that would probably be more trouble thanks worth. I hate full volume headphones :P

Sorry if I'm not describing it enough. I'm terrible at this tech support thing :P

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Speaking of headphones-related rage, for some reason my headphones work fine in my computer or stereo, but ever since recently I plug them into my phone (my only portable music device currently, since I can't find my iPod) and the sound goes weird, as in vocals are inaudible and everything's just a mush.
I discovered, fiddling with the controls on my headphones, that if I press in the little button on the cord, the sound is fine. For as long as I hold the button down. Shit balls. I ended up unplugging most of the cord (there's a short cord which goes just a few inches from the headphones themselves, then plugs into the main cord which has the button o it) and using just the short one, but that means I have to keep the phone in my upper jacket pocket, and it's awkward to actually use whilst plugged in.

No idea why this has started happening all of a sudden.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Speaking of headphones-related rage, for some reason my headphones work fine in my computer or stereo, but ever since recently I plug them into my phone (my only portable music device currently, since I can't find my iPod) and the sound goes weird, as in vocals are inaudible and everything's just a mush.
I discovered, fiddling with the controls on my headphones, that if I press in the little button on the cord, the sound is fine. For as long as I hold the button down. Shit balls. I ended up unplugging most of the cord (there's a short cord which goes just a few inches from the headphones themselves, then plugs into the main cord which has the button o it) and using just the short one, but that means I have to keep the phone in my upper jacket pocket, and it's awkward to actually use whilst plugged in.

No idea why this has started happening all of a sudden.

Oooooh, I had the *exact* same problem, it sounded like I was listening to the music through a steel bathtub. Button and all, the exact same thing, worked fine on other things...

I actually ended up using a rather hacky solution of... holding down the button. With a piece of tightly-wounded tape. It was annoying, but it did the job, until the repeated strain on pulling on the damn thing ended up breaking off the cord at the very end, where it entered the headphones, and was unfixable.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Boss couldn't get copies of my pay stubs that I needed today. May get them next week. I finally remember where the originals went, which is nowhere I can get them.

Trainer) You go to the start button>control Panel> personalize
Know it all trainee) No, it's so much easier to just right click their desktop and click personalize
Trainer) What I gave you is the method we are supposed to use with clients. Since it's slower and easier to understand.
Trainee) But it's so much easier to do it my way.
I'd say report anyway. Just hoping someone else will notice the problem doesn't make it go away.

Headphones.

Go die in a fire.

Were they expensive?

Probably not.

I've had relatively expensive headphones that've lasted about a year longer.

I just wish I knew why they keep getting ruined :c
I don't think cost has a whole lot to do with it. I've had my current pair for nearly a year now and only paid $5 for them, and the only part that's broke was the casing for the volume switch falling apart(fixed via application of superglue)... and possibly the microphone, but I never use it so I'm not sure about that.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile

For the past month or so, my phone's internet has been working at speeds slower than dial-up during the day, has continued to constantly crash, and complaining about low storage space when I have several gigabytes free on my SD card, and ends up displaying huge numbers of additional glitches and crashes until I get rid of some of my 20MB of apps.

I asked Mom if I can replace the shitty phone, she says yes, but seems to think I'm martyring myself if I choose some phone she keeps yapping about which has a huge screen, talking about it like that couldn't possibly be disliked, even though it sounds like it wouldn't be able to fit in my pocket.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oooooh, I had the *exact* same problem, it sounded like I was listening to the music through a steel bathtub. Button and all, the exact same thing, worked fine on other things...

I actually ended up using a rather hacky solution of... holding down the button. With a piece of tightly-wounded tape. It was annoying, but it did the job, until the repeated strain on pulling on the damn thing ended up breaking off the cord at the very end, where it entered the headphones, and was unfixable.
Huh. Are your headphones Sennheisers, by any chance?
I'd figured I would have to resort to tape at some point to fix it. I'll probably do a botchy job, though.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Headset life is a complete crapshoot. You're usually best off buying €15-ish headsets and hoping for the best.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Headset life is a complete crapshoot. You're usually best off buying €15-ish headsets and hoping for the best.

Yeah, so far the longest lasting and most reliable pc audio peripherals I've bought are the cheap ones.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 2706 2707 [2708] 2709 2710 ... 3345