Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2646 2647 [2648] 2649 2650 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3691946 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

-snip-
Younger sisters are annoying, and punching is the easy, if not always the best, answer to a lot of problems, but those two don't match up. People don't learn by being hit.

Record her jumping down your throat and play it for your parents. Record her lying. Bring up the not washing hands thing to them. Carry hand sanitizer and disinfect everything she touches before you use it, and make sure she sees.

Be the bigger person here, and you win, even if it's not immediate.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile

At least I got a nice crispy roll with sausage slices.

Please elaborate, that sounds amazing. Unless you mean roll as in "dinner roll" or "bread roll" instead of "spring roll".

Also, I stayed up until 2 in the morning without even realizing. HOW DO REGULAR HUMANS SLEEP IN PRECISE INTERVALS LIKE THAT, AND WHY CAN I NOT?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 03:58:20 am by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

blazing glory

Also, I stayed up until 2 in the morning without even realizing. HOW DO REGULAR HUMANS SLEEP IN PRECISE INTERVALS LIKE THAT, AND WHY CAN I NOT?

No idea,I'm pretty sure my biological clock is messed up,causing me to have to wait for 1 am before I can sleep,anytime before that and I just stay in bed awake.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fuuuuuck I cannot find my wallet and keys. >:(
I remember picking them up earlier, I must have put them down somewhere, but where?!
Any remotely logical place to put them I have already checked, along with searching most of the rest of my flat. I was going to go down the road to get my rent money out and buy myself a subway roll, but now I guess that isn't happening.
How the hell did I manage to hide something so well from myself?!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

blazing glory

Fuuuuuck I cannot find my wallet and keys. >:(
I remember picking them up earlier, I must have put them down somewhere, but where?!
Any remotely logical place to put them I have already checked, along with searching most of the rest of my flat. I was going to go down the road to get my rent money out and buy myself a subway roll, but now I guess that isn't happening.
How the hell did I manage to hide something so well from myself?!

Have you checked your pocket?

Well it has happened before!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 07:40:37 am by blazing glory »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Yes. -_-

Anyway, I FOUND THEM! Not until after I'd almost had a complete breakdown from frustration, but still.
Why the hell did I put them under the bed? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME, BRAIN? At least now I can go get food without having to steal some of my brother's.

Edit: I am in an absolutely awful mood at the moment. It's not even pure, inspiring Rage, it's like this annoying in-between state of angrysad.
Everything is making me mad at the moment, not least myself.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 08:38:16 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

Molly Renata

• Bay Watcher
  • Just an obnoxious fangirl.
    • View Profile

I HAVE TO GO ON ANOTHER TRIP ARUGDFJZCKXNZFBUDIXLZKJFDSOLZLOAIOZPOP
AND THEN ANOTHER ONE AFTER THAT

I HATE TRAVELING
Molly Renata, also known as gyppygirl2021.
Fangirl. Beware random references to old and obscure games.
I'm a dumb hipster who plays older Dorf Fort versions. Mostly DF2010 and 40d. I also make and play a lot of silly mods, and find my own ways to have Fun.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Back in my boxing days, I ended up developing a deviated septum. I started getting nosebleeds a lot and had my nose cauterized. They used silver nitrate, if I recall correctly.

The procedure itself wasn't that bad at the time. Then FUCK EVERYTHING DON'T TALK OR LOOK AT ME for like 4 days. The pain is hard to describe, but holy hell can it put a guy in a poor mood.

I'm sort of feeling that now. All last night and this morning, my sinuses have like, hurt. My airways are open and I can breathe fine but there's like this tension which feels like a building sinus headache that never comes to fruition. Gulping down my steroids, the pain definitely lessened to a dull ache rather than the almost throbbing pain of before. Luckily, even though the steroids say to take them with food or milk and I took them with turbo coffee, there don't seem to be a lot of deleterious effects. Just hope this ache in my sinuses is temporary and improves over the dosage. Because it basically left me staring at my computer screen looking for things to do until 2:00 AM last night, instead of going to bed. I know I'm not feeling well when I don't have the energy to game.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Apparently there's been some huge uproar over here about the politically incorrect slogans on Wicked Campers. ::)
Annnnd the Senate apparently passed a motion for them to censor all their vans. Yeah, great going guys, good to see all this effort being expended by the government on such important matters.

Edit: Lulz, and all their Facebook pages (it would appear Wicked Campers doesn't have an official page) are covered with people giving them bad reviews over the past few days, because obviously that's what they need to do if the media tells them it's bad. Heh.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 11:52:10 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile

Luckily, even though the steroids say to take them with food or milk and I took them with turbo coffee, there don't seem to be a lot of deleterious effects

... I really hope you're taking antiacids along with them....
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Luckily, even though the steroids say to take them with food or milk and I took them with turbo coffee, there don't seem to be a lot of deleterious effects

... I really hope you're taking antiacids along with them....

Nah. Strangely I had wicked heart burn all last night. Today I feel pretty normal, even with my normal routine of just coffee in the morning and no food until noon.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Zonealarm is messing up mu internet.
To uninstall I need to use a password.
To aset a password I need to the internet.

ffffuuuu-

This is not how I wanted to spare the little free time I have.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site

Zonealarm is messing up mu internet.
To uninstall I need to use a password.
To aset a password I need to the internet.

ffffuuuu-

This is not how I wanted to spare the little free time I have.

The Cloud!
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile

So. Much. Shit.

Strange order requests again. Notepads stacked specifically in piles of eight. Given their size, they would normally be stacked in a pile of twenty. So I'm less than half as fast as I should be, and there are a lot more piles to bind than normal.

Somehow almost all of this month's internet bandwidth has been used up already.

Went to go get my clothes out of the dryer, but there is a large puddle of cat piss in front of it. I'm not allowed to clean it, because my dad said he will do it. He said this yesterday, yet it's still there. I lost a shirt and two pairs of socks to the yellow menace. Fell out of the dryer when I tried to open it.

I swear, everyone treats me like I'm five. Even my manager.

E: Telemarketers. I've received over thirty calls from the same place since Saturday. It's likely more, as my phone will only record up to thirty calls per number in its call history.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 07:34:29 pm by BlackFlyme »
Pages: 1 ... 2646 2647 [2648] 2649 2650 ... 3345