Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2639 2640 [2641] 2642 2643 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694344 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Futurecock Edition
« Reply #39600 on: July 14, 2014, 07:39:42 am »

I AM FULLY AWAKE AND THEY ARE DRILLING SO FUCKING LOUDLY OH GOD I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF THINK!!!!

AND THE LOUDER I PLAY THE MUSIC TO DROWN THE HORRIBLE NOISE OUT, THE LOUDER THEY FUCKING DRILL!!!!!!!
Oh wait, I thought we were having a "most noise" competition. I guess I'll just turn off the drill then.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #39601 on: July 14, 2014, 07:55:48 am »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG

Lonesome Road is broke. Can't obtain ED-E from his pod, can't progress in quest, can't have fun adventures. FUCKING BUGS GODDAMN.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39602 on: July 14, 2014, 08:17:30 am »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG

Lonesome Road is broke. Can't obtain ED-E from his pod, can't progress in quest, can't have fun adventures. FUCKING BUGS GODDAMN.
Is it at the start or end? If its at the end, you can just go on alone. Otherwise , use the console to fox out. or just reload.
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #39603 on: July 14, 2014, 09:41:08 am »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG

Is it at the start or end? If its at the end, you can just go on alone. Otherwise , use the console to fox out. or just reload.

Start, and tried using the console to reset the quest, but can't figure out what the GODDAMN load order number is (because you have to put that before the rest of the quest id) tried every combination from 01 to 40 but NOTHING WORKS

Also tried reloading like fifteen times, and it stays bugged.
Imma be so pissed if the ONE mod I use broke this.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39604 on: July 14, 2014, 10:26:49 am »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG

Start, and tried using the console to reset the quest, but can't figure out what the GODDAMN load order number is (because you have to put that before the rest of the quest id) tried every combination from 01 to 40 but NOTHING WORKS

Also tried reloading like fifteen times, and it stays bugged.
Imma be so pissed if the ONE mod I use broke this.
The fallout wiki probably can solve your problems. If it still bugs out, I guess you could noclip through the pod and talk to EDE.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #39605 on: July 14, 2014, 10:28:28 am »

Something keeps changing my homepage and my default search in chrome to Yahoo.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39606 on: July 14, 2014, 10:32:23 am »

hijackthis, reinstall

this appears to be a common thing here

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #39607 on: July 14, 2014, 10:40:43 am »

I'll do that if Avast doesn't work.

I've kind of had this computer for embarassingly long without having any sort of virus protection.

Now I just have to figure out which of the fifteen tacked-on Avast utilities are actually useful.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39608 on: July 14, 2014, 10:41:30 am »

If Avast doesn't work, try Malwarebytes. It cleared up my browser issues last time.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #39609 on: July 14, 2014, 10:42:58 am »

Okay. Hopefully this time Avast will let me just scan for viruses every once in a while. I don't need it always on in the background, or performing scheduled checks without me, or giving me popups, or installing browser protection bullshit.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39610 on: July 14, 2014, 11:16:10 am »

Okay. Hopefully this time Avast will let me just scan for viruses every once in a while. I don't need it always on in the background, or performing scheduled checks without me, or giving me popups, or installing browser protection bullshit.
I'd turn off email protection, then.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39611 on: July 14, 2014, 11:19:18 am »

Trying to use superglue. I give it a very tiny squeeze to apply it, and suddenly it shoots everywhere, with the consistency of water, at least until it dried. Got a bunch of it on my fingers. The only good thing is that I fixed what I needed to fix.

I'm tempted to remove Avast for those very reasons. You cannot remove the advert popups without buying the pro version, and it constantly demands that I remove a couple of browser add-ons that I know damn well are perfectly fine.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39612 on: July 14, 2014, 11:26:58 am »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG

This should be the fix to your problems. Alchestbreach* uses it in his mod videos when stuff gets stuck, so by god, it should work for you :3

*A rather funny mod reviewer for new vegas, FO3 and skyrim.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #39613 on: July 14, 2014, 11:34:22 am »

I'm tempted to remove Avast for those very reasons. You cannot remove the advert popups without buying the pro version, and it constantly demands that I remove a couple of browser add-ons that I know damn well are perfectly fine.
I've never had any problems since I set it to Gaming Mode.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #39614 on: July 14, 2014, 11:48:09 am »

Took an hour and 30 minutes to get a 5 minute consult with my doctor.

Doctors, the only profession that can make you wait 1.5 hours past your appointment and not get bitched at or lose your business.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 2639 2640 [2641] 2642 2643 ... 3345