Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2597 2598 [2599] 2600 2601 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3693724 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Can they realize their problems or that they're contributing to the problem, in the very least?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I think they do understand, but I get the impression they don't care.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As in, do they directly show they understand or has it been directly explained to them in a manner where it is sure they heard it ._.
Unless...its really that bad and they intentionally refuse to take after themselves despite being told, directly and uninterruptedly, as in, an informed choice. :-\

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile

From how it sounds Tiruin, his brother really doesn't care or even want to care.  He'd rather have other people do everything for him while he lazes around on his laptop.  When he can't get his way, he turns violent instead of helpful.  Sadly some people are just incapable of even trying to be decent. :/  (I have an estranged-uncle who is practically the same.  Buys a car on his brother's credit card, wrecks it without insurance, stabs a guy in Arizona, and uses my father's name to get away from the cops which puts out warrants for my father's arrest.)  It's not that they don't understand, it's just that they're completely apathetic.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mmh :/
Just acting here on the idea of always a reason behind everything.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Oh my god, fuck you Apple.

I just wanted to burn an audiobook to some CDs, which apparently required iTunes. Well fine, I hadn't had many problems with it before.
It proceeds to download and install a ton of other crap. This crap messed with my browser, causing me to lose all of my tabs, changing the homepage, and opening new tabs opens up some weird websearching service instead of normal Nightly stuff. Oh, and then after all that takes place the iTunes installer proceeds to tell me that I had downloaded the 32-bit version which was not compatible with my OS, and declined to even install the program I wanted in the first place.

Since shit is still messed up I am running every security scan I have.

Edit: FUCKING KNEW IT!
MalwareBytes turned up a crapton of files and folders dropped into my system, most of which are from those unwanted programs that installed themselves.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 01:40:48 am by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I love every bit of hope in you, tiruin. Not sure how much good it'll do.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile

Old games that still require you to reload the computer after installation.

And games that doesn't confine themselves to program files and instead place themselves in hidden folders (minecraft, I'm looking at you).
._.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf

Oh boy, I despise ungrateful pieces of trash like those two. Still, I know that has been suggested in a way, but why not try confronting them? I mean, all of you. You said he yells at and even threatens the rest of your family, so why won't you all together try to reason with him? Next time he goes around extorting money, just say "no"?

Well, it probably isn't that simple. :-\
Wish you best of luck though.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 02:11:34 am by Sinistar »
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Oh boy, I despise ungrateful pieces of trash like those two. Still, I know that has been suggested in a way, but why not try confronting them? I mean, all of you. You said he yells at and even threatens the rest of your family, so why won't you all together try to reason with him? Next time he goes around extorting money, just say "no"?

Well, it probably isn't that simple. :-\
Wish you best of luck though.

Do the above, plus get a taser or something. Hard to be threatening anyone while 10 000 V courses merrily through your neurons. Or anything else, really. It's not like you will be at a loss in the long run if you won't have to support that asshole.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

Can't you put him up for adoption or something?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Why would throwing him out be illegal, exactly? If he's not paying for anything, I can't imagine any tenant's rights applying to him.
Love, scriver~

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Microsoft seizes a ton of No-ip domains.

Thanks, Brad Smith, I guess. Or Microsoft in general.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

What the actual fuck.

"He was arrested at a Christian musical festival in Gaylord." is possibly the funniest thing I have ever seen. They actually CALLED A PLACE GAYLORD. AND THEN HOLD CHRISTIAN FESTIVALS THERE. I mean sad about the child molestation but fuck, that shit is funneh.

Anyway, my rage today is that I hate people who smack their dogs. Cute Golden Retriever jumps up into the car to lick me and its bastard owners first reaction is to start hitting it with its leash. Jesus dude, there are an INFINITE NUMBER OF BETTER WAYS TO DISCIPLINE YOUR DOG YOU SHITLORD.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

today is the day when technology rebels against the wizerd

the wizerd is displeased and mildly upset by this situation

the wizerd now awaits the computer exploding or some dumb shit of that nature
Pages: 1 ... 2597 2598 [2599] 2600 2601 ... 3345