Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2596 2597 [2598] 2599 2600 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3693150 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile

Actually Vector, I'm not: I would be breaking at least forum rule one in a major way.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

Everyone acts like Toady's a harsh moderator but I'm not seeing it.  I mean he only seems to ban two people* a month, tops.  That's not that much for a forum where we have what are almost explicitly political debate threads.

*This number will have to be updated when the spambot civil rights movement succeeds and spambots are granted rights and legal personhood
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually Vector, I'm not: I would be breaking at least forum rule one in a major way.

Ah, I didn't mean about that. I meant that it was phrased in a humorous, joking sort of way.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile

Everyone acts like Toady's a harsh moderator but I'm not seeing it.  I mean he only seems to ban two people* a month, tops.  That's not that much for a forum where we have what are almost explicitly political debate threads.

*This number will have to be updated when the spambot civil rights movement succeeds and spambots are granted rights and legal personhood
Toad is quite fair, I have no problem with his moderation. My rant would so egregiously break rule one I wouldn't be surprised with a mute at the very minimum.

Which is why you will never hear me speak of it again.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile

Oh... now I'm curious, but its the kind of curious where I've realized there's a question but don't actually want to know the answer.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

He isn't, is the answer. :P
Also...not everyone ._.

@4mask: I...have a very vague yet very suspicious guess about what's going on there but...PM's, if its ok with you? ._.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

I got a warning from Toady once. I still feel bad about it, even though it was entirely accidental.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Fucking brother and his pretty little princess girlfriend are becoming absolutely intolerable. First they "borrow" money, swearing they'll pay me back. Haven't seen a dime of it in close to a year, let alone a lick of charity, gratitude or help when I need it. They threaten me, my mother, and my father too, ignore everything we say, and yell, scream and bitch constantly about every little thing. That dumb broad is nothing but a fat, lazy drama queen, and my brother only stops playing video games (on her laptop, none of the rest of us have a laptop) to yell at us. They demand we pay for their gas and phone bills, feed their horses for them, feed them, and put up with their stupid, untrained puppy, and then when they get their paychecks that stupid bitch blows it all on clothing we have no place to store, food for her own fat ass, and horse trinkets. And they make a huge fucking mess of EVERYTHING and refuse to pick up after themselves. They haven't saved a dime towards getting an apartment, and until we get rid of them we won't be able to save a dime towards getting power or water either, and I can't afford the materials for a shed to throw a mattress in. This armchair is killing my back. We still pay their bills for the community center (where we all bathe) and do and pay for their laundry for them too.

And just... just the constant, snappish little comments and refusal to show any sort of respect. Its driving me insane.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

sounds like one of my worthless brothers!

consider not stabbing them

the thought will come to mind, reject it

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-snip-
Is it possible to enforce they carry after themselves? Because its really inhumane to be demeaning and condescending as them :/
DEMAND RESPECT.
DEMAND OTHERS DO WORK FOR YOU.
DO NOTHING IN RETURN.
 :-\

Do they know of their own problems? And how ungrateful they're being?

Edit: Gah new page.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

consider not stabbing them
Or maybe don't. But still, in an ideal world this would be a valid solution.  :-\
What a couple of worthless jerks.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

in an ideal world i would still have my oil derrick

THEY DIDN'T EVEN LET ME KEEP THE ENGINEERS

they cost money

i could put them to work somewhere else godfuck

also i need to figure out from where to get funding now i mean i have like six months of upkeep stored because i'm a wasteful fuck

ANYWAY

do not stab the things

if you must stab the things, do not do it

it is that simple

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

No, as far as I know it would be entirely illegal to just toss them out. Or stab them, although I have considered it, especially when he gets violent with us. He'd almost certainly turn around and kill me anyway.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What about talking to them about it instead of the barbaric KILL THEM ideas?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

That has unerringly resulted in more yelling screaming and accomplished nothing. Literally.
I make Spellcrafts!
Pages: 1 ... 2596 2597 [2598] 2599 2600 ... 3345