Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2525 2526 [2527] 2528 2529 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692861 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Love Thy Roommate Edition
« Reply #37890 on: June 08, 2014, 06:32:51 am »

This is fucking bullshit. I drank just as much as my friend, a man of similar height and heritage. We drank a GREAT many shots of liquor. He is passed out, barely sane, on my bathroom floor. I am perfectly coherent and concise, walking around and taking care of things. (We took five shots each, and I drank two mixed drinks additionally.)

This is seriously bullshit. I want to have that weakness. I want to be passed out, beyond caring. With someone else taking care of me. But no. It must be nice. I love my friend. He is closer to being my brother than my actual brother. But sometimes I just envy the everloving fuck out of him. It's evil and I know it, but it's honesty.
And so the dorf wonders if his existence wastes booze. Be thankful for your stronk genetics, good liver is good.

Actually no, he is at more risk of cirrhosis than the guy who passed out.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37891 on: June 08, 2014, 07:57:12 am »

This is fucking bullshit. I drank just as much as my friend, a man of similar height and heritage. We drank a GREAT many shots of liquor. He is passed out, barely sane, on my bathroom floor. I am perfectly coherent and concise, walking around and taking care of things. (We took five shots each, and I drank two mixed drinks additionally.)

This is seriously bullshit. I want to have that weakness. I want to be passed out, beyond caring. With someone else taking care of me. But no. It must be nice. I love my friend. He is closer to being my brother than my actual brother. But sometimes I just envy the everloving fuck out of him. It's evil and I know it, but it's honesty.

Blame your genetics. Specifically the gene coding EC 1.1.1.1 oxydoreductase.
Genes have IP addresses?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #37892 on: June 08, 2014, 08:06:13 am »

I have personally never enjoyed being passed out drunk and needing to be taken care of.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37893 on: June 08, 2014, 08:48:31 am »

I'm happy that I have a weak constitution when it comes to booze. Because I like scotch.

becausescotland are you even surprised motherfucker

But anyway, expensive. So just a little makes me a happy, tipsy bugger. Thus, less scotch is used per drunkium unit, and therefore I save more booze for next time!

Though I must be careful, I have no idea how much I need to drink to get to the next levels of drunkium. Best guess is that bottle of strawberry wine that got me all weird those months ago. So probably not a lot.

something something something scotland
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37894 on: June 08, 2014, 08:58:18 am »

scotland should start producing vodka so i can pour it into a deschan, watch the deschan pass out, then drink deschan's supply of delicious booze saved for next time

owlbread make it so

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37895 on: June 08, 2014, 09:04:21 am »

the abusive bastard of a brother i have is getting married with a girl who i remember he beat up two years ago over some petty bullshit

* LordSlowpoke sighs

so i read all the stories here and there, see things with my own two eyes, and people ask me, "why exactly do you believe relationships can't work in meatspace"

philosophical bullshit later though, i have to find out whenever i can get the authorities on this or i have to wait until she's beaten up again

Geeze, why is he abusive? Hope you can get that dealt with before it escalates.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #37896 on: June 08, 2014, 09:35:24 am »

Blame your genetics. Specifically the gene coding EC 1.1.1.1 oxydoreductase.
Genes have IP addresses?

No, but enzymes do.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #37897 on: June 08, 2014, 10:52:38 am »

So...enzyme binary?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #37898 on: June 08, 2014, 11:07:20 am »

So...enzyme binary?

No. The first number ranges from 1-6 and tell you what does it, in general, do (1, for example, is oxidates shit by using oxygen), the rest can pretty much go up infinitely, with the second telling you to what does it do shit (in this case, ethanol), the third tells you who is the middleman and the last one specifies which one of the enzymes with all of the above matching is it.

It's called EC codes, if you want to read up on it.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37899 on: June 08, 2014, 11:20:41 am »

I have a biology exam in a few days. That's taking up any possible interest I've had in the subject.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #37900 on: June 08, 2014, 01:15:25 pm »

I have a biology exam in a few days. That's taking up any possible interest I've had in the subject.

I have a Biochemistry & Enzymology exam soon. So it's not so much interest, per se, in my case...

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37901 on: June 08, 2014, 05:08:07 pm »

Cats.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37902 on: June 08, 2014, 05:09:55 pm »

The Musical or the animal?
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37903 on: June 08, 2014, 05:11:26 pm »

The animal. Four of the little furry gits to be precise.

They will piss on everything you love.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #37904 on: June 08, 2014, 05:12:10 pm »

Indoor cats :S?
Pages: 1 ... 2525 2526 [2527] 2528 2529 ... 3345