Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2522 2523 [2524] 2525 2526 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3691009 times)

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Love Thy Roommate Edition
« Reply #37845 on: June 06, 2014, 09:56:05 pm »

I love salt and vinegar chips, but everyone else in my family prefers sour cream and onion, which just disturbs me.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

blazing glory

« Reply #37846 on: June 06, 2014, 09:59:38 pm »

The whole way Video games are designed means that only Adults get access to all the good stuff,it's really frustrating.

So I'm stuck in the age between 10 and 16 by being too intelligent to enjoy whatever comes around 8-10 and being too young to get what comes by 16-18,we need more 12-13 rated games.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37847 on: June 06, 2014, 10:05:08 pm »

I love salt and vinegar chips, but everyone else in my family prefers sour cream and onion, which just disturbs me.
I love sour cream and onion too, but these are crinkle-cut chips, so salt and vinegar is superior. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #37848 on: June 06, 2014, 10:05:55 pm »

I love sour cream and onion too, but these are crinkle-cut chips, so salt and vinegar is superior. :)

Salt and vinegar all the way.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37849 on: June 06, 2014, 10:08:42 pm »

The whole way Video games are designed means that only Adults get access to all the good stuff,it's really frustrating.

So I'm stuck in the age between 10 and 16 by being too intelligent to enjoy whatever comes around 8-10 and being too young to get what comes by 16-18,we need more 12-13 rated games.

It is unfortunate most adults interpret that ratings system as "no one under this age should play/watch it" rather then "HEY parent, do your job. You might want to know what is in this movie"

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #37850 on: June 06, 2014, 10:18:17 pm »

Katamari Damacy, Earth Defense Force, most Zelda and Final Fantasy games, anything Command and Conquer, are all great games you could get that you wouldn't need to be 18 to buy.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #37851 on: June 06, 2014, 10:20:15 pm »

What you need is a good puzzle game. Puzzle games don't tend to be age-restricted.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37852 on: June 06, 2014, 10:26:28 pm »

and Final Fantasy games

Nope sorry, the majority of them are Teen.

Command and Conquer have always been Teen.

blazing glory

« Reply #37853 on: June 06, 2014, 10:28:02 pm »

It is unfortunate most adults interpret that ratings system as "no one under this age should play/watch it" rather then "HEY parent, do your job. You might want to know what is in this movie"

Doesn't help that I've seen some games restricted for what seems no reason whatsoever,take Transformers: Fall of cybertron,that's 15 restricted and I've played through it (through some help of managing to avoid my parents seeing the rating.) and I don't really see where that rating came from,the only thing notable that I found was some fake swear words.

Katamari Damacy, Earth Defense Force, most Zelda and Final Fantasy games, anything Command and Conquer, are all great games you could get that you wouldn't need to be 18 to buy.

Katamari Damacy: *Looks on Wikipedia* I don't have a playstation 2 and I don't think I'd be able to find this game anyway.  Earth Defense Force: *Looks around Steam.* Oh look it's M rated,my parents seem to think M is 16 rated. most Zelda and Final Fantasy games:Parents don't like magic and I don't really like the look of them anyway. Command and Conquer: Most of the stuff I can get is strategy,I'm done with that.

What you need is a good puzzle game. Puzzle games don't tend to be age-restricted.
For good reason! I don't derive entertainment from Jicksaw puzzles and spot what.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #37854 on: June 06, 2014, 10:28:22 pm »

EDF 2017 is T. That's the newer one that's M because there's red blood instead of green alien blood. Beautiful Katamari is the same as Katamari Damacy but for Xbox 360.

and Final Fantasy games

Nope sorry, the majority of them are Teen.

Command and Conquer have always been Teen.
I thought we were talking about games that weren't rated M?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 10:30:04 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #37855 on: June 06, 2014, 10:30:45 pm »

Yeah, you know. Games "for older people" don't exactly tend to require more intelligence.
Love, scriver~

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37856 on: June 06, 2014, 10:31:59 pm »

My left eye hurts and I don't know why!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #37857 on: June 06, 2014, 10:33:07 pm »

Guys can't cross their legs because their thighs would squash their dick/nuts. At the very least that goes for me. I know plenty of dudes who put one leg on their knee, otherwise I think I know one very skinny guy who does that, but he's not gay.

I can cross my legs thigh-over-thigh just fine. I'm not even super-super skinny.
Maybe it's because I have big beefy athlete thighs and when I cross them like this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
It crushes my man parts.

I can do this, obviously:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
But when we talked about crossing legs I assumed we were speaking about the former.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37858 on: June 06, 2014, 10:36:37 pm »

This is a third-person shooter, based on the Transformers franchise, in which players assume the role of Autobots and Decepticons during a time of civil war. Players use laser blasters, flamethrowers, and rocket launchers to destroy enemy robots in frenetic melee-style combat; some playable characters can also impale enemies or execute close-range stealth moves (e.g., punching robots in the head). Realistic machine gunfire, explosions, and battle cries can be heard throughout, and enemies often explode into pieces when defeated. Cutscenes depict additional violence: robot soldiers getting executed with a laser gun; a restrained character getting beaten. Enemies sometimes emit blood-like effects when struck; a few environments depict dead robots impaled to walls or lying in pools of blue/black liquid.

That is where the rating game from in Canada (since you said 15... I assume you don't use ESRB... and GOODNESS is the ESRB better then most rating systems given they actually have to justify their ratings)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37859 on: June 07, 2014, 12:00:23 am »

Try Might and Magic series

They require some intelligence and they are huge.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 12:02:21 am by Sergarr »
._.
Pages: 1 ... 2522 2523 [2524] 2525 2526 ... 3345