Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2513 2514 [2515] 2516 2517 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692350 times)

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Love Thy Roommate Edition
« Reply #37710 on: June 05, 2014, 07:55:18 am »

To be honest, that sounds kinda cool. Pix pl0x?
Of the yarn, or the guy's head on a plaque? I'm fine with either, but the yarn may be gone by now.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #37711 on: June 05, 2014, 08:14:34 am »

Accelerated Modest Mod DF keeps crashing on me at unexpected times. Really annoying when I've been playing a fort for an hour and suddenly all progress is lost. Don't even know if it's crashing because of a mod I made or what. Will to play DF, dropping. Starting to. Speak in. Fragments.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37712 on: June 05, 2014, 08:22:46 am »

Of the yarn, or the guy's head on a plaque? I'm fine with either, but the yarn may be gone by now.
Both, of course. There must be a photo somewhere, I'm sure.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #37713 on: June 05, 2014, 08:22:54 am »

This is a masterfully crafted llama yarn plaque. It is decorated with somebody's head.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #37714 on: June 05, 2014, 12:01:51 pm »

Yeah, the yarn's nowhere to be found anymore. I checked every hallway. Someone must have cleaned it up.

I'd ask around for pictures, but nobody seemed as pissed off about it as I was, so I doubt there's any.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #37715 on: June 05, 2014, 02:33:37 pm »

So, today I found out my parents have decided to enroll me in my school's "athletics" summer camp.
No. I will not spend summer being sent from summer camp to summer camp.
You know, I had actual plans for this summer. There was a DnD game I've been wanting to run, I already have a volunteer job at a local summer camp, I was planning on enjoying all of the afternoons I could with my mate, getting a part-time job as a cashier in a local supermarket, even start exercising at home and maybe even weightlifting!
That is why I say: ANYTHING but team sports. Much less for my school. Please.

Sadly, because my parents decided I'm doing it, I have no choice.
Aw man, I feel ya brother. I've always hated team sports. (Well, more like sports in general, but I hate team sports more. Solos are more fun because if you lose, you know it's you and not the idiot on the other side of the field staring off into space.) Is there a line between admission and "honorable discharge"? If you intentionally bomb the admissions, if there are some, you could probably get your summer back.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37716 on: June 05, 2014, 02:33:45 pm »

That sucks, but you know if you actually put the effort in you might enjoy it.
I speak from experience- team school sports seem horrible, but sometimes you can surprise yourself by actually trying and having fun. Failing that, >get ball, >wait for other team to approach you, >punch other player in the face.
See how fast they send you home! :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #37718 on: June 05, 2014, 03:26:54 pm »

Doesn't make it any less ridiculous.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37719 on: June 05, 2014, 04:09:34 pm »

Prada shoes are absolute overpriced garbage. I mean, look at them. It's like Miuccia saw the lower jaw of a blue whale and thought "Boy, I bet this will look great on the toe of a €390 shoe!"

What's infuriating is the amount of essentially verbal fellatio menswear bloggers and magazines are giving these things. They might as well just admit that they are on the fashion industry's payroll at this point.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #37720 on: June 05, 2014, 04:16:58 pm »

I'd share your rage, but I think people who are actually interested in $300 shoes should be drug out into the street to be run over by traffic.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #37721 on: June 05, 2014, 04:19:21 pm »

I'd share your rage, but I think people who are actually interested in $300 shoes should be drug out into the street to be run over by traffic.

So it's okay to say people should die because they have interests you don't approve of now?
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37722 on: June 05, 2014, 04:21:09 pm »

Prada shoes are absolute overpriced garbage. I mean, look at them. It's like Miuccia saw the lower jaw of a blue whale and thought "Boy, I bet this will look great on the toe of a €390 shoe!"

What's infuriating is the amount of essentially verbal fellatio menswear bloggers and magazines are giving these things. They might as well just admit that they are on the fashion industry's payroll at this point.
My solution is to not obsess over expensive shoes.

Also, you use quite a few idioms involving "fellatio".
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #37723 on: June 05, 2014, 04:23:44 pm »

So it's okay to say people should die because they have interests you don't approve of now?

Are there other ways of entertaining oneself?

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37724 on: June 05, 2014, 04:24:16 pm »

I prefer to spend my hard - earned money on things that make me more respected by my peers and more attractive to the opposite sex, unlike the comic books and anime figurines most people of my level of pop - culture enthusiasm collect.

Also, you use quite a few idioms involving "fellatio".
What can I say? It evokes very pleasant memories and overall is a very nice way to include the suckatude of someone's dick in your sentence.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 04:31:10 pm by Knit tie »
Pages: 1 ... 2513 2514 [2515] 2516 2517 ... 3345