Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2496 2497 [2498] 2499 2500 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692245 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: DON'T ROLL A 1 Edition
« Reply #37455 on: May 30, 2014, 11:34:20 pm »

THE OUTSIDE OF MY CHICKEN BREAST IS SEARING HOT AND THE INSIDE IS COLD AS ALL HELL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Next time, thaw it first. That, or cook it longer and on lower heat.

Or slice it into thin strips and cook that.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #37456 on: May 31, 2014, 02:50:19 am »

Or just grab a live chicken and eat it alive like a WARRIOR.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37457 on: May 31, 2014, 03:03:41 am »

And then die of salmonella like a shmuck.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #37458 on: May 31, 2014, 05:15:03 am »

Just when I needed to use it, my scanner isnot working. There isn't even an error message.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #37459 on: May 31, 2014, 05:18:51 am »

Just when I needed to use it, my scanner isnot working. There isn't even an error message.
I hate printers.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37460 on: May 31, 2014, 06:25:57 am »

Printers are great if they know who the boss is. I never have trouble with mine, except for the drivers being fuckhueg.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #37461 on: May 31, 2014, 06:56:59 am »

Stupid Beacon (where I work) and their stupid sample shit.

Basically we're being forced to work overtime now, to deliver shit our customers never asked for.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #37462 on: May 31, 2014, 07:51:52 am »

Basically we're being forced to work overtime now, to deliver shit our customers never asked for.
Underpromise and overdeliver, my friend.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #37463 on: May 31, 2014, 10:23:14 am »

i have to finish a drawing but i can't draw for shit and this makes me so frustrated that i can't write something that hsa to be written (related to the drawing)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #37464 on: May 31, 2014, 12:36:44 pm »

I would like to know how Facebook judges what a 'top story' is. Spam and "Like/share if ______" pictures always seem to be at the very top of my feed, while all the things I'm actually interested in seeing are at the bottom.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37465 on: May 31, 2014, 01:35:58 pm »

i have to finish a drawing but i can't draw for shit and this makes me so frustrated that i can't write something that hsa to be written (related to the drawing)
I can make a story out of anything, but I cant draw for shit either.
Dad trying to force us to exercise every day, at least one hour, even if we have karate or tennis that day.
He also decided that I should invite (or be invited by) a friend to their house at least once a week, or I will lose all computer privileges for the next entire week.
Also, he wants me to stop drinking milk as much because "it's bad for me".

The RAGE is at the fact that he decides my issues for me.
I'm sick? People who exercise have better immune systems, therefore I'm sick because I do not exercise enough. I fell and hurt myself? Oh, people who exercise have better balance. Friends don't come over? Yep, definitely because the computer is making me an introverted antisocial, not because I want people to come but they often break their promises and backstab. Also, the reason I don't exercise as much is totally because of the computer, too. Not because we live in a city where going out is almost suicidal. The fact that when we lived in a safer country I'd take my bike out and ride it for two hours straight every day is completely irrelevant.
My stomach hurts? Yep, definitely got gases in there, totally because of milk. Even after I tell him that it's not stomach ache, it feels more like a cramp, and this has happened before, and it often goes away after a short rest. He gets angry at my mom for giving me some pain-relieving medicine, then declares that XXX calcium medicine will cure me, again because my problem is the milk I drink. Then, when I get cured after a short rest, he declares it was because of his medicine and he was right all along.
Get him to listen to you and explain. And also explain that Milk has inherently massive amounts of Vitamin D, which strengthens bones. Maybe that will ease your exercise buff dads mind

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #37466 on: May 31, 2014, 01:57:46 pm »

I would like to know how Facebook judges what a 'top story' is. Spam and "Like/share if ______" pictures always seem to be at the very top of my feed, while all the things I'm actually interested in seeing are at the bottom.
Facebook had its day, From what I can gather, even when I joined back in '06 it had reached its zenith.  In ideal and function, not popularity.
It was a place to know what was happening on the weekend with friends, and to organize parties.  And post pictures of said parties.

There were no games or friend contests or spam or Google.

Thinking about that makes me Rage a bit.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #37467 on: May 31, 2014, 01:59:39 pm »

Get him to listen to you and explain. And also explain that Milk has inherently massive amounts of Vitamin D, which strengthens bones. Maybe that will ease your exercise buff dads mind

Cmega's dad? Listen to reason? Much as I wish that were likely, I doubt it is.  :-\

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #37468 on: May 31, 2014, 02:38:31 pm »

Dad trying to force us to exercise every day, at least one hour, even if we have karate or tennis that day.
He also decided that I should invite (or be invited by) a friend to their house at least once a week, or I will lose all computer privileges for the next entire week.
Also, he wants me to stop drinking milk as much because "it's bad for me".

The RAGE is at the fact that he decides my issues for me.
I'm sick? People who exercise have better immune systems, therefore I'm sick because I do not exercise enough. I fell and hurt myself? Oh, people who exercise have better balance. Friends don't come over? Yep, definitely because the computer is making me an introverted antisocial, not because I want people to come but they often break their promises and backstab. Also, the reason I don't exercise as much is totally because of the computer, too. Not because we live in a city where going out is almost suicidal. The fact that when we lived in a safer country I'd take my bike out and ride it for two hours straight every day is completely irrelevant.
My stomach hurts? Yep, definitely got gases in there, totally because of milk. Even after I tell him that it's not stomach ache, it feels more like a cramp, and this has happened before, and it often goes away after a short rest. He gets angry at my mom for giving me some pain-relieving medicine, then declares that XXX calcium medicine will cure me, again because my problem is the milk I drink. Then, when I get cured after a short rest, he declares it was because of his medicine and he was right all along.
...Now that's a big problem :-\
Does he know these reasons?
ESPECIALLY the health related ones? Highlighted the part which poked the problem.

Though...you're completely sure about this? The situation stated as-is? Did he explain thoroughly those reasons and declarations, how they work exactly?

The thing on exercise/going to friend's houses is alright though.
Does he not realize the same things you stated here?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 02:57:00 pm by Tiruin »

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #37469 on: May 31, 2014, 04:02:21 pm »

Knowing my parents, and then imagining something ten times worse, it doesn't seem very likely that he realizes these things.

(My parents are decent though)

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 ... 2496 2497 [2498] 2499 2500 ... 3345