Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2482 2483 [2484] 2485 2486 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695872 times)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile

Congrats.

I learned something new today Darvi...

Time to crack open a wikipedia article :P

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Great.

Dad decides that while I'm out taking the dogs out that he wants to look at what I'm doing on my computer.

Looks at my steam chat.

Asks who they are.

"Friends."

"You shouldn't be talking with people you don't know in real life."

Then threatens that if he finds out I'm doing steam chat still, he's going to get rid of Steam.

Another thing to hide from him ::)
Have you tried to explain how modern life and the huge amount of connectivity makes it almost impossible to interact with only people you know. Unless he makes it a point to become friends with every worker in shops he visits and so on.

Nah.

He just doesn't want me talking to strangers on the internet.

Either it's because I'd be 'converted' to athiesm or be somehow conned into being raped in some back alley or something.

I don't even know anymore.

I just fucking hate that now I have to hide steam chat from him as well ::)
Knowing you? You've a choice, given his stance. It seems he's operating under unfounded fear? :/
Take it as concern. Parents hear a lot of bad things that may happen and...well.
Take it as concern.

Defacto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

On the topic of religion...

[DEITY_NAME] is clearly superior, infidels! Those who do not see the true way and follow the likes of [SAINT_NAME] and [MARTYR_NAME] shall die in the flames of [HOLY_WAR_NAME]!
!!
Convert to [RELIGION_NAME]! Tomorrow might be too late!

--

Also, in a way, isn't Jesus the result of an extramarital affair, if the Bible is to be believed? If so, is god not sinful?

This might be a bit off topic. I'm more discussing things that make other RRRRAAAAGE now...

Also, Old Norse deities are awesome. Praise Oðínn!

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

ð is a fun letter.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Also, in a way, isn't Jesus the result of an extramarital affair, if the Bible is to be believed? If so, is god not sinful?

This might be a bit off topic. I'm more discussing things that make other RRRRAAAAGE now...
Err, no.

Edit: Blaergh. New page on the normal forum format.
Good going posts :I
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 03:51:05 pm by Tiruin »

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

You know an argument is going the wrong way when it starts with "on the topic of religion" XD

However, you put up a convincing argument. The fires of that unspecified holy war don't seem nice at all. That's it, I'm converted to [Religion_Name]
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

You know an argument is going the wrong way when it starts with "on the topic of religion" XD

However, you put up a convincing argument. The fires of that unspecified holy war don't seem nice at all. That's it, I'm converted to [Religion_Name]

Heretic! Call the [UNEXPECTED_INSTITUTION_NAME]!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

ITT: Thanks Obama, now everyone has fallen from the grace of Quetzalcoatl.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I thought those overseas mexicans were to blame for that?sweet hell this is a joke
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I thought those overseas mexicans were to blame for that?sweet hell this is a joke
THANKS MOCTEZUMA

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

WHERE DO I START
FIRST, I HAVE TO PUT UP WITH MY FAMILYS BULLSHIT DAILY AND I REPEATEDLY GET YELLED AT FOR NO REASON
THEN I FUCKING TO TO SCHOOL, OKAY GOOD I HAVE FRIENDS THERE BUT EVERYONE GETS PISSY
TEACHER LOGIC : ITS OKAY TO THROW A WAD OF SPIT ON WET PAPER AT SOMEONE AND CALL THEM A FILTHY NIGGER BUT COMPLAINING ABOUT IT GETS YOU YELLED AT BY A TEACHER. DUMBASSES. AND THEN I COME HOME, OH LOOK, MY SUB TO WOW RAN OUT BECAUSE ITS ON MY DADS CREDIT CARD, WHICH HE USES TO SEND MONEY TO RANDOM HISPANIC WOMEN ON THE INTERNET. AND MY BROTHER STILL WONT FUCKING TALK TO ME ( THE TABLET I THOUGHT I BROKE JUST TURNED OFF ) AND I JUST FELL AND BUSTED MY KNEE. AND THERE IS NOTHING TO PASS THE TIME BECAUSE THE ONLY PERSON I CAN GO OUTSIDE WITH IS MY FATHER AND MOST OF YOU HAVE READ THE SAD THREAT, I HAVE NOTHING TO PLAY WITH BUT MY COMPUTER AND MY GAMES ARE EITHER BROKEN, BEAT, OR GETTING OLD. IM ALSO COLD AS HELL AND I STILL HAVE TO LOOK AT THE 50 FUCKING SCARS ALL OVER MY FACE, ARMS, AND LEGS. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I AM ABSOLUTELY PISSED.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whoa where do you live Imperial Guardsman? I could never get away with that!

Checks: Cadia?...

Makes sense.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

i just discovered Political Correctness in programming. I'm so done with this, switching towards communications major and going to stop this nonsense.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

i just discovered Political Correctness in programming. I'm so done with this, switching towards communications major and going to stop this nonsense.

What the...?
As in the industry, or about in actual programming languages...?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

WHICH HE USES TO SEND MONEY TO RANDOM HISPANIC WOMEN ON THE INTERNET.

Wait, what?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 2482 2483 [2484] 2485 2486 ... 3345