Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2474 2475 [2476] 2477 2478 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3696863 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Personally, I believe gender shouldn't be used as a pronoun, and instead we should all be referred to as "it"

Problem solved!

Aha! Vitalist! How dare you discriminate against inanimates and DENY them their very own, personal pronoun? You monster!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

Personally, I believe gender shouldn't be used as a pronoun, and instead we should all be referred to as "it"

Problem solved!
I guess that works. Why not just "the/that human" though?

Aha! Vitalist! How dare you discriminate against inanimates and DENY them their very own, personal pronoun? You monster!
Obviously it's putting inanimate objects on the same level as humans, so it should be an honor.
Take a closer look at this text!

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!

But what if one doesn't identify as human? Stop oppressing those who do not identify as human, you cis-het-human-cauc-american privilegemonger!

Did I do it right?

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile

But what if one doesn't identify as human? Stop oppressing those who do not identify as human, you cis-het-human-cauc-american privilegemonger!

Did I do it right?
Yes, you did. I think from now on, everyone should be forced to identify as a flooble.
Crisis averted.
Take a closer look at this text!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile

Did I do it right?
Yeah, what about the people who identify as buses?
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

welcome to the west yo

where if you're not a genderfluid latte machiatto who identifies as a swiss army knife and dare disagree with someone on a sensitive issue you're the worst person 5ever if you're still even a person

I didn't even disagree that is the thing.

I said all the same points as the person I was talking to... just that I apparently said them "wrong".

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Did I do it right?

...a bus? Goddamnit internet. You keep making things that don't even make sense when I know what thats supposed to be related to!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Did I do it right?
For the sake of my sanity, I will assume that everyone there is in it for the lulz.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

welcome to the west yo

where if you're not a genderfluid latte machiatto who identifies as a swiss army knife and dare disagree with someone on a sensitive issue you're the worst person 5ever if you're still even a person

I said all the same points as the person I was talking to... just that I apparently said them "wrong".

tumblr is bleeding into meatspace, it's terrible i know

as terrible as the area i live in is, i can proudly say that it is filled to the brim with apathetic people who hate the concept of politics so i can rest easy without fringes infringing on my right to not give a fuck and live and let live

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

Looks like I might have to make a new account on my computer. This one appears to be 'damaged', which is causing it to take up shitloads of CPU.

Well, I'll try a defrag and AV first. If that does nothing, it's going to be annoying as piss.

Try running a ComboFix on it too, might be some kind of malware.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

welcome to the west yo

as terrible as the area i live in is, i can proudly say that it is filled to the brim with apathetic people who hate the concept of politics so i can rest easy without fringes infringing on my right to not give a fuck and live and let live

The only conclusion I can reach after several of these conversations and being told I am a guy.. is...

Its not my problem

I am officially withdrawing from being even slightly feminist. No one needs me in this case, and frankly everyone is probably better off.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

welcome to the west yo

The only conclusion I can reach after several of these conversations and being told I am a guy.. is...

Its not my problem

I am officially withdrawing from being even slightly feminist. No one needs me in this case, and frankly everyone is probably better off.

and bless you for that, you're going to end up a healthier person for it

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

no, fuck that cause too

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Protip: Every political movement that has enough people agreeing on it to become a cohesive unit is shit. Just have your own opinions instead of trying to fit them in with someone else's.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 2474 2475 [2476] 2477 2478 ... 3345