Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2467 2468 [2469] 2470 2471 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698048 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Poopnami Edition
« Reply #37020 on: May 23, 2014, 12:59:41 am »

Mom wanted to argue with the office ladies about paying my school fees. I said "No, I'm paying my fees and that is that", because it is down to the fucking wire and she has not paid a single cent on them. She goes on some rant about it and says ends it with "I guess I'm just not needed anymore".

You see mom, I DID need your help, to pay the school fees before the absolute last minute instead of gambling your spare money away. The only reason they got paid is that my older brother paid some, and then I finally found a job just in time to pay the rest myself. But I'm glad that you have no regrets about me almost not getting to graduate, and even managed to make yourself out to be the victim of this whole situation.

Self important parents. Sounds like my bitch of a mom who I'm not in good terms with, who spent millions (yes) of cash just to buy jewelry instead of... certain important affairs which I refuse to elaborate. Also gives some of her fortune to her boyfriend who I never approved of, and asks for significant amounts of cash before having been cut off by my brother. Good fucking luck to her.

From double million digits, we're back down to single million digits due to all that. >.>
At least we're still hanging just fine because my brother's a shrewd businessman, but to think she'd have the gall to leave her responsibility to my eldest brother.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

blazing glory

« Reply #37021 on: May 23, 2014, 02:23:40 am »

Ganon just beat the crap out of me because of my broken L button.

Dammit.

One of the key things that marked my moving from portable consoles to PC's were the faulty L (and sometimes R) buttons that went with DS's.
Gamecube? Nintendo 64?

Wasn't born in Nintendo 64 times but I do remember the Gamecube controllers breaking down with faulty buttons and I only found one controller that didn't break down but it eventully broke from simple wear and tear.

Mom wanted to argue with the office ladies about paying my school fees. I said "No, I'm paying my fees and that is that", because it is down to the fucking wire and she has not paid a single cent on them. She goes on some rant about it and says ends it with "I guess I'm just not needed anymore".

You see mom, I DID need your help, to pay the school fees before the absolute last minute instead of gambling your spare money away. The only reason they got paid is that my older brother paid some, and then I finally found a job just in time to pay the rest myself. But I'm glad that you have no regrets about me almost not getting to graduate, and even managed to make yourself out to be the victim of this whole situation.

Self important parents. Sounds like my bitch of a mom who I'm not in good terms with, who spent millions (yes) of cash just to buy jewelry instead of... certain important affairs which I refuse to elaborate. Also gives some of her fortune to her boyfriend who I never approved of, and asks for significant amounts of cash before having been cut off by my brother. Good fucking luck to her.

From double million digits, we're back down to single million digits due to all that. >.>
At least we're still hanging just fine because my brother's a shrewd businessman, but to think she'd have the gall to leave her responsibility to my eldest brother.
That's nasty,pray your mother wises up before she spends the lot.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37022 on: May 23, 2014, 04:09:53 am »

Ganon just beat the crap out of me because of my broken L button.

Dammit.

One of the key things that marked my moving from portable consoles to PC's were the faulty L (and sometimes R) buttons that went with DS's.
Gamecube? Nintendo 64?

Wasn't born in Nintendo 64 times but I do remember the Gamecube controllers breaking down with faulty buttons and I only found one controller that didn't break down but it eventully broke from simple wear and tear.

Well, she won't be. We decided to stop associating with her, since she actually threatened us with "stuff" if we didn't give her what she wanted. To conclude things properly, some questions were asked, things were decided, we gave her her share, and it feels good to not have any obligations for another person's failure after you've done your job.

blazing glory

« Reply #37023 on: May 23, 2014, 06:08:55 am »

Quote from: Blazing glory
Quote from: New Guy
Well, she won't be. We decided to stop associating with her, since she actually threatened us with "stuff" if we didn't give her what she wanted. To conclude things properly, some questions were asked, things were decided, we gave her her share, and it feels good to not have any obligations for another person's failure after you've done your job.

I suppose much wealth would mean a easier time of life later on but horrible parents,would make them all "more important" then the "common" people.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 06:23:42 am by blazing glory »

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #37024 on: May 23, 2014, 06:12:27 am »

On the plus side, by the time I finish I will be killer at databases.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37025 on: May 23, 2014, 07:10:45 am »

Quote from: Blazing glory
Quote from: New Guy

I suppose much wealth would mean a easier time of life later on but horrible parents,would make them all "more important" then the "common" people.

I'm not quite sure if I understand what you mean.

It's true that much wealth would make life easier for me and my brothers, but we don't want to get threatened too much by her and my uncle (who sides with her), so to shut her up, we gave her what remained of her share (which was supposed to be used on lawyering funds, but fuck, jewelry time), so she wouldn't complain about getting to prison.

You can check my old posts for a gist of what happened, but now, I think I'm quite fine with her not being part of my life anymore.

Spoiler: History (click to show/hide)

We haven't been speaking since.

blazing glory

« Reply #37026 on: May 23, 2014, 07:36:13 am »

Quite a horrible parent,just wondering but where's the father in all this?

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37027 on: May 23, 2014, 07:38:56 am »

Grew up without a father, who left for the US to initially work, but in reality was fed up with my mom and left us here. Guy has a family overseas.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #37028 on: May 23, 2014, 07:52:21 am »

._.

New Guy, I have no idea what to say but that [I stand for you].

And related to the topic: I'm quite mad at that kind of attitude in people. :D

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #37029 on: May 23, 2014, 07:55:04 am »

* Objective offers awkward hugs to people with shitty parents.

Really, bad parenting is one of those problems which are really hard to identify and deal with. If in the future there are better governmental programmes or some such that finally remedy this I would do everything to make sure the generation after me don't have to deal with anything like this.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37030 on: May 23, 2014, 08:09:53 am »

this is the point where i ask someone who actually had decent parents to step into the happy thread and share their decent parents with the world thanks

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37031 on: May 23, 2014, 08:11:26 am »

My mother was a saint!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #37032 on: May 23, 2014, 08:31:58 am »

So I was up till 1 AM because insomnia, and then I had to poop (back to poop) so I went poop, had a very relaxing poop, then halfway through a spider decided it wanted a piggyback ride and flipped me the fuck out.

After that I just decided to wipe and go to bed, then woke up an hour later because MOOOOORNING JOOOOOOB!!!!! *BFEL shakes his fist angrily* and had to go to the warehouse and get our days papers before I could finish my poop.

Seriously, fuck that spider, and fuck that guy who posted that chibi spider SCP in the sad thread that made me not kill the little bastard before this all happened.

Also, hugs to New Guy. That sucks dude, all I have to deal with from my mom is her embarrassing me by being a total perv :P
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #37033 on: May 23, 2014, 08:35:16 am »

So I was up till 1 AM because insomnia, and then I had to poop (back to poop) so I went poop, had a very relaxing poop, then halfway through a spider decided it wanted a piggyback ride and flipped me the fuck out.

After that I just decided to wipe and go to bed, then woke up an hour later because MOOOOORNING JOOOOOOB!!!!! *BFEL shakes his fist angrily* and had to go to the warehouse and get our days papers before I could finish my poop.

Seriously, fuck that spider, and fuck that guy who posted that chibi spider SCP in the sad thread that made me not kill the little bastard before this all happened.

Also, hugs to New Guy. That sucks dude, all I have to deal with from my mom is her embarrassing me by being a total perv :P

Oh, I feel you. My mom and stepdad are sometimes awwwwwwwwfully pervy.

And the SCP spider, urgh, I've seen a spider on my desk yesterday, and it was actually a jumping spider. I ended up killing the poor guy, but remembering that made me feel sad ;_;
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

blazing glory

« Reply #37034 on: May 23, 2014, 08:39:07 am »

Now I feel nasty for having more or less rather good parents.

Mother just goes against magic in games.

Father just says that electronics are bad and I should stop using them.

Other then that their okay.
Pages: 1 ... 2467 2468 [2469] 2470 2471 ... 3345