Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2466 2467 [2468] 2469 2470 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3697948 times)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Poopnami Edition
« Reply #37005 on: May 22, 2014, 01:09:16 pm »

Wish my dad wasn't so fucking annoyed at my sleeping schedule to the point of where we get into fucking arguments because I got into a disagreement and now because, gasp, I took a nap and got yelled at by my brother who was told by my dad to wake up and suddenly it becomes a fucking problem when if I hadn't taken a nap it wouldn't have been one!

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #37006 on: May 22, 2014, 01:28:57 pm »

* LordSlowpoke gently shuffles greatorder to irc
The stories of bay12 IRC haven't been great.

As an aside, I tend to dislike chatroom-style things and get distracted from them far too easily.
Try #bay12lb! :c
It's pretty chill.
...there's a B12 IRC besides that one?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #37007 on: May 22, 2014, 02:06:48 pm »

#bay12games also exists on a different network. But I dont think it has many forumites :v

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #37008 on: May 22, 2014, 02:09:32 pm »

What network are you guys on? I'm delving into irc so :o

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #37009 on: May 22, 2014, 02:18:00 pm »

irc.darkmyst.net has #bay12lb

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #37010 on: May 22, 2014, 02:42:42 pm »

Last thursday, at exactly 15:00 my internet goes down. A few minutes later, it come back up at an abysmal speed. How low? 0,10Mb/s low. After a whole weekend of complaining to the company, it was fixed this monday.

Today, a thursday, at exactly 15:00, internet goes down again. Then it comes up, at the same low speed as last time. So I did a very angry call to the company, and after a bit of troubleshooting that boiled down to deleting my internet cache and turning my firewall off (I turned it on not longer afterwards, because not having a firewall is stupid) they claim a repairman will come by until next tuesday. The problem? Or, rather, the problems? I have several things I need to e-mail that could cause me to fail in certain subjects in university if I don't. I also need to study for certain tests, and the material for that is also on the internet. This very page took several minutes to load so I can rant.

Fuck my internet company.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #37011 on: May 22, 2014, 04:41:04 pm »

Someone broke one of my car mirrors last night. It wasn't a car sideswiping me - the mirror was on the sidewalk side. Thanks, random person. I hope you had fun. Asshole.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #37012 on: May 22, 2014, 05:18:28 pm »

Ganon just beat the crap out of me because of my broken L button.

Dammit.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #37013 on: May 22, 2014, 07:11:48 pm »

Dammit.

Press L to use Power of Love?
Love, scriver~

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #37014 on: May 22, 2014, 07:15:27 pm »

Dammit.
Creepy, I was just listening to Zelda music when I saw that.

blazing glory

« Reply #37015 on: May 22, 2014, 07:24:46 pm »

Dammit.

One of the key things that marked my moving from portable consoles to PC's were the faulty L (and sometimes R) buttons that went with DS's.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #37016 on: May 22, 2014, 07:29:24 pm »

Fuck this. I am getting drunk. Really drunk. Painfully drunk. I am completely aware of the fact that drinking away your emotions is in fact only contributing to the problem. I, of all people, know that it only delays and intensifies the actual emotional outburst. I know all about all the scientific facts and realities of the situation.

But right now I don't give a fuuuuuuck. It's riggedy-riggedy wrecked time.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #37017 on: May 22, 2014, 07:31:46 pm »

Dammit.

One of the key things that marked my moving from portable consoles to PC's were the faulty L (and sometimes R) buttons that went with DS's.
Gamecube? Nintendo 64?

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #37018 on: May 22, 2014, 07:32:48 pm »

Mom wanted to argue with the office ladies about paying my school fees. I said "No, I'm paying my fees and that is that", because it is down to the fucking wire and she has not paid a single cent on them. She goes on some rant about it and says ends it with "I guess I'm just not needed anymore".

You see mom, I DID need your help, to pay the school fees before the absolute last minute instead of gambling your spare money away. The only reason they got paid is that my older brother paid some, and then I finally found a job just in time to pay the rest myself. But I'm glad that you have no regrets about me almost not getting to graduate, and even managed to make yourself out to be the victim of this whole situation.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #37019 on: May 23, 2014, 12:53:49 am »

Someone broke one of my car mirrors last night. It wasn't a car sideswiping me - the mirror was on the sidewalk side. Thanks, random person. I hope you had fun. Asshole.

>:(
Idiot. I hope it's not too hard to repair.

Fuck this. I am getting drunk. Really drunk. Painfully drunk. I am completely aware of the fact that drinking away your emotions is in fact only contributing to the problem. I, of all people, know that it only delays and intensifies the actual emotional outburst. I know all about all the scientific facts and realities of the situation.

But right now I don't give a fuuuuuuck. It's riggedy-riggedy wrecked time.

...use caution?

Mom wanted to argue with the office ladies about paying my school fees. I said "No, I'm paying my fees and that is that", because it is down to the fucking wire and she has not paid a single cent on them. She goes on some rant about it and says ends it with "I guess I'm just not needed anymore".

You see mom, I DID need your help, to pay the school fees before the absolute last minute instead of gambling your spare money away. The only reason they got paid is that my older brother paid some, and then I finally found a job just in time to pay the rest myself. But I'm glad that you have no regrets about me almost not getting to graduate, and even managed to make yourself out to be the victim of this whole situation.

How soon can you move out? It seems to have dramatically improved the lives of 40% of B12ers.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 2466 2467 [2468] 2469 2470 ... 3345