Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2455 2456 [2457] 2458 2459 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3693438 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Poopnami Edition
« Reply #36840 on: May 18, 2014, 02:51:51 pm »

I'm really, really sick and fucking tired of never being good enough for anyone. Shit's old, and it's been old for years. I'm tired of scraping and clawing my way toward the top just to get kicked in the face again. What the fuck's the point? Fuck this.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #36841 on: May 18, 2014, 02:55:34 pm »

one of the assignments asks for Third Law of Thermodynamics and I don't even know which formulation am I supposed to use.
When it doubt, use them all and add a little note, "Assignment not clear as to proper formulation. Used all just to be safe. Have fun grading."
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #36842 on: May 18, 2014, 02:56:38 pm »

I'm really, really sick and fucking tired of never being good enough for anyone. Shit's old, and it's been old for years. I'm tired of scraping and clawing my way toward the top just to get kicked in the face again. What the fuck's the point? Fuck this.

You're more than good enough for us. You may think you're not at the top, but that's just self-doubt.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36843 on: May 18, 2014, 03:19:19 pm »

-snip- Disregard, my moment is over.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 03:31:56 pm by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #36844 on: May 18, 2014, 04:38:57 pm »

one of the assignments asks for Third Law of Thermodynamics and I don't even know which formulation am I supposed to use.
When it doubt, use them all and add a little note, "Assignment not clear as to proper formulation. Used all just to be safe. Have fun grading."

I really don't want to mess with the dude. All the Physics assistants are really nice guys who aren't exactly comfortable with actually having to be on the other side of the metaphorical desk. On the other hand, my experience with Chemistry assistants was the opposite, although with two, maybe three exceptions.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36845 on: May 18, 2014, 05:03:04 pm »

I really, really hate page requirements right now.  While I already did hate them, I hate them more then ever right now.  Why can't English be like Computer Science, where the only thing that matters is getting the job done well?  I have a full page left that I need to do, and I have already squeezed out every bit of information on morality in Hamlet that exist in the databases we are allowed to use. There is NOTHING else to say, at all.   Only thing I can think of to add is how the ending says something about existence, and then find a way to tie that into morality.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #36846 on: May 18, 2014, 05:05:12 pm »

I really, really hate page requirements right now.  While I already did hate them, I hate them more then ever right now.  Why can't English be like Computer Science, where the only thing that matters is getting the job done well?  I have a full page left that I need to do, and I have already squeezed out every bit of information on morality in Hamlet that exist in the databases we are allowed to use. There is NOTHING else to say, at all.   Only thing I can think of to add is how the ending says something about existence, and then find a way to tie that into morality.

I'm an aspiring writer, and school is the worst thing that has ever happened to my writing.  I unconsciously add padding words such as "very" or most adverbs, because I'm that used to padding length.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36847 on: May 18, 2014, 05:07:15 pm »

I'm an aspiring writer, and school is the worst thing that has ever happened to my writing.  I unconsciously add padding words such as "very" or most adverbs, because I'm that used to padding length.
Same thing here.  While my fiction writing has improved a bit, mainly due to reading fanfiction reviews, and kind of informational writing I do is getting worse and worse.  It is getting impossible for me to just sum anything up in just a few words.   
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36848 on: May 18, 2014, 05:22:00 pm »

Insect bite.
On my penis.
Fucking hell this is the reason I hate spring/summer.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #36849 on: May 18, 2014, 05:23:38 pm »

Insect bite.
On my penis.

This... invites some questions.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36850 on: May 18, 2014, 05:26:48 pm »

Insect bite.
On my penis.
This... invites some questions.
Not really? I mean I can see why the little bloodsucking bastards would go for it: good blood supply, relatively thin skin, no hair to get in the way. That doesn't make me hate them any less though.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36851 on: May 18, 2014, 05:31:11 pm »

I think the implied question is why it was exposed and available as a target.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36852 on: May 18, 2014, 05:33:26 pm »

I think the implied question is why it was exposed and available as a target.
I think you misundrestand something. They don't care about such trivial things as 'exposed'. They don't care if you've locked yourself in an airtight underground bunker that is airtight and you get all your food and water from an advanced waste recycling system.
They will find you. And they will bite you.

Even though actually I was just asleep in bed.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #36853 on: May 18, 2014, 05:36:58 pm »

Goddamn armour-piercing mosquitos.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36854 on: May 18, 2014, 05:38:18 pm »

I am apparently getting sick again with whatever disease it is that makes my eyes hurt and extrude pus every summer. God I hate that particular malady.
Pages: 1 ... 2455 2456 [2457] 2458 2459 ... 3345