Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2186 2187 [2188] 2189 2190 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694692 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Portlandia Edition
« Reply #32805 on: February 20, 2014, 06:51:03 pm »

Lean over and whisper that she's going to get pregnant and her parents will send her to a nunnery until she's 70.

No, that's when you stand up, look her right in the face and declare loudly to the whole class that "NO, I WILL NOT HELP YOU CHEAT BY GIVING YOU ANSWERS!"

Yeah, this one :D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32806 on: February 20, 2014, 07:56:38 pm »

Lean over and whisper that she's going to get pregnant and her parents will send her to a nunnery until she's 70.

No, that's when you stand up, look her right in the face and declare loudly to the whole class that "NO, I WILL NOT HELP YOU CHEAT BY GIVING YOU ANSWERS!"

Yeah, this one :D
Yup. After that, angrily demand that the teacher move you to a new seat, because you are not going to take this shit anymore.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32807 on: February 20, 2014, 08:03:58 pm »

I don't think this deserves posting here, but I feel a bit of rage at it. Waiting for steam to grant or deny my refund request for Pixel Piracy, which I just found out the hard way is only for PC and Linux. Why? Why linux, but not mac?
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32808 on: February 20, 2014, 08:05:19 pm »

The two are similar, but not identical, and presumably one needs a mac to ensure it does in-fact work on one.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32809 on: February 20, 2014, 08:59:13 pm »

I don't think this deserves posting here, but I feel a bit of rage at it. Waiting for steam to grant or deny my refund request for Pixel Piracy, which I just found out the hard way is only for PC and Linux. Why? Why linux, but not mac?
You should probably talk to alexpoysky about that.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #32810 on: February 20, 2014, 09:46:42 pm »

Most times I go to the gym, my shoulders get completely knackered WAY before anything else, which is kind of annoying as they connect my arm to my torso.  >:(

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #32811 on: February 20, 2014, 09:49:11 pm »

Most times I go to the gym, my shoulders get completely knackered WAY before anything else, which is kind of annoying as they connect my arm to my torso>:(
Mine do that too! Could it be? Are you my long lost twin brother?

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #32812 on: February 20, 2014, 09:50:58 pm »

I don't know anyone else who use two shoulders to connect single arm. Maybe you are from planet Handing Fives? We are great race over there. Proud thumbs and nobody say no to dinner.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32813 on: February 20, 2014, 10:37:00 pm »

It's been dry as shite here for the past two months and it's finally starting to affect my hands.  They hurt, are cracking, and basically feel like sandpaper whenever you rub them.  Armok be damned I hate living in a desert biome.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #32814 on: February 21, 2014, 01:34:01 am »

As it turns out I've been feeling some inner rage at how stupid reddit can be sometimes for a while.

But this post. Oh, that.

It's a contextless image with an emotional response. A contentless karma-grab. A shitty submission. And people are eating it up. Jesus christ. I think I may need to take a break.

Good thing I'm going to bed.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32815 on: February 21, 2014, 02:13:50 am »

It's been dry as shite here for the past two months and it's finally starting to affect my hands.  They hurt, are cracking, and basically feel like sandpaper whenever you rub them.  Armok be damned I hate living in a desert biome.
Our temperate forest is pretty great (we have tons of lakes!), unless you mind having 40lbs of slush/snow dropped on your head at random, and batshit crazy weather in general.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32816 on: February 21, 2014, 04:57:52 am »

thankfully it's not winter in glorious europe but when they last their normal 4 or so months i go through a vat of vaseline and twenty of moisturizer in order to not turn into a raisin

i suggest you try that

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32817 on: February 21, 2014, 10:22:57 am »

As it turns out I've been feeling some inner rage at how stupid reddit can be sometimes for a while.

But this post. Oh, that.

It's a contextless image with an emotional response. A contentless karma-grab. A shitty submission. And people are eating it up. Jesus christ. I think I may need to take a break.

Good thing I'm going to bed.

To be fair, though, that fucking door:P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32818 on: February 21, 2014, 12:20:29 pm »

"DAE  0/NaN stamina lol"

Screw that door, I've never seen it before and never will because of the above bug. I don't know how the royal hell you manage to screw up your stamina data type so badly that it manages to no longer be a gorram number and cannot be fixed by any means. No bugfix, no console command, no mods, no cures, potions, anything.

I'm very glad I only tried Skyrim through family share, 'cuz it reinforces my stance that Bethesda's not getting another penny out of me. If I want to enjoy a thing, I don't want it to be rotten all the way down to basic game mechanics.
Now, this is needlessly harsh. I, for one, have been playing Skyrim for  rather long time, and I have yet to experience a game-breaking bug (or even any kind of bug). The computer I am playing it on is more obsolete than the Lysenko doctrine. Of course, me blabbing about how smooth it is doesn't help you, but I really doubt that there's no fan-made bugfix for something as trivial as a borked number. Besides, Skyrim is quite often patched. "Rotten all the way down to basic game mechanics" is a very all-encompassing thing to say. I mean, I have played games that literally consisted of bugs - and enjoyed them. Skyrim is such a mild case it doesn't really deserve a mention.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32819 on: February 21, 2014, 01:13:05 pm »

Is it wrong to be mad that youtube has changed yet again to where the search bar scrolls with the screen? Fucking hell...

Yet another thing I'm going to end up never getting used to. Like having to hit widescreen player every time I leave a browser session.

EDIT: Aaaand the playlist function is fucking confusing.

Damnit google!
Pages: 1 ... 2186 2187 [2188] 2189 2190 ... 3345