Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2137 2138 [2139] 2140 2141 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3690055 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Capitalization is srs bzns Edition
« Reply #32070 on: January 28, 2014, 06:15:40 pm »

Meh, that's just flamebait :P

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Capitalization is srs bzns Edition
« Reply #32071 on: January 28, 2014, 06:19:24 pm »

Meh, that's just flamebait :P
Or a Poe's.
I hope.
Even if it is a Poe, that guy is still in extremely bad taste.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 06:43:10 pm by Redzephyr01 »

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #32072 on: January 28, 2014, 06:53:49 pm »

Must. Stop. Reading. CNN. Comments.

What is perhaps the most frustrating part of it all is....even opinions I agree with are so clouded by Internet hate, I eventually can't even endorse them.

"Gay people deserve equal treatment, to be treated like humans. Something I'm not sure you (Arch Conservative Poster) are."

I mean, congratu-fucking-lations. You've just exhibited the exact same lack of empathy, pigeonholing and bias you're accusing others of. I mean, I get it. We all do. Anyone that has ever fought on the internet gets it. But the only way we'll ever rise above this digital shit hole of a culture we're creating for ourselves, is to all be better people. To all fight the urge to disrespect one another, even if means biting back a totally deserving comment. Everyone is your brother and your sister. Kumbayah, ect...
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #32073 on: January 28, 2014, 07:24:33 pm »

I have my first cracked touch device in my life now. I am disgustingly angry at both my tablet and myself for failing to prevent this.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

KingBacon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32074 on: January 28, 2014, 10:49:52 pm »

Must. Stop. Reading. CNN. Comments.

As someone who know ALOT of facts (math and possesses a sound understanding of epistemology,) I can relate to this. Even if I agree with someone's beliefs, I sometimes find their logic/understanding detestable/naive/unsound.

On my note, leggings pissed me off again. FOR FUCKS SAKES, THEY ARE NOT PANTS AND I CAN SEE YOUR BUTT SKIN AT THE GYM YOU ANOREXIC CALIFORNIA GIRLS. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO PANTS? (Note, I discovered they are also starting to market jeggings to men while shopping a few weeks back.)
    e    e   e    U   U     
, , , . , , , , , , , ; , , , , , ; , , , , , 
. . . . . . . e U e   . . 0╬0 
###x##############
###x .  . ☼ ☼####£####
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #32075 on: January 28, 2014, 10:54:26 pm »

I, for one, enjoy leggings which show Cali gal butts.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #32076 on: January 28, 2014, 11:20:30 pm »

Huh. Leggings for men? Maybe it'll eventually result in codpieces coming back. Wouldn't that be something :P
It's FEF, not FEOF

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #32077 on: January 29, 2014, 12:21:20 am »

Jeggings have been a thing for a while now.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #32078 on: January 29, 2014, 12:30:28 am »

6 to 7 hours of sleep the last few nights. Working solid 6:30 to 4:30 the last two days. Have to carry on like this probably to end of week. So tired...
Clearly, coffee has failed me. I wish there was something else to not.

E: Maybe this should be in the sad thread. It'll probably pass here though.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #32079 on: January 29, 2014, 12:55:20 am »

When this passes and you're under less stress, you might give pseudoephedrine a try? It is a stimulant, but I wouldn't recommend experimenting with drugs while you're already stressed and fatigued, not to mention presumably on a shitload of caffeine (because synergistic side effects are not yay).
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32080 on: January 29, 2014, 01:00:59 am »

On my note, leggings pissed me off again. FOR FUCKS SAKES, THEY ARE NOT PANTS AND I CAN SEE YOUR BUTT SKIN AT THE GYM YOU ANOREXIC CALIFORNIA GIRLS. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO PANTS? (Note, I discovered they are also starting to market jeggings to men while shopping a few weeks back.)
After being denied by the fashion police for a thousand years, they make their grand return. Every time a fashion trend got rehashed leggings were there asking "when will it be our turn?" Now these skin tight statements that could not be denied by nobles and peasants alike make their glorious entrance into the 21st century! They will be denied no longer!
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #32081 on: January 29, 2014, 01:59:33 am »

When this passes and you're under less stress, you might give pseudoephedrine a try? It is a stimulant, but I wouldn't recommend experimenting with drugs while you're already stressed and fatigued, not to mention presumably on a shitload of caffeine (because synergistic side effects are not yay).
Sounds interesting, but I suspect I'm too young to get hold of it without raising a few eyebrows. Also I have a barely-healthy BMI, so I'd rather not play around with anything too much more extreme than caffeine.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #32082 on: January 29, 2014, 05:19:07 am »

Sounds interesting, but I suspect I'm too young to get hold of it without raising a few eyebrows. Also I have a barely-healthy BMI, so I'd rather not play around with anything too much more extreme than caffeine.

Oh yeah, fun fact: with a reducing agent and some hydrochloric acid, you can make crystal meth out of pseudoephedrine. Not that I ever tried.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #32083 on: January 29, 2014, 05:45:16 am »

Oh yeah, fun fact: with a reducing agent and some hydrochloric acid, you can make crystal meth out of pseudoephedrine. Not that I ever tried.
I actually knew that already, due to the tik problem here. So as the obvious solution, a couple of years back the Life Orientation class I was then in was shown a documentary about people making meth in their back gardens. Admittedly, that teacher was fairly unusual (not in the druggie sense, just as a teacher), I don't think the video was in the standard curriculum, and there wasn't really any information about how to make meth beyond what you posted.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #32084 on: January 29, 2014, 06:48:15 am »

I actually knew that already, due to the tik problem here. So as the obvious solution, a couple of years back the Life Orientation class I was then in was shown a documentary about people making meth in their back gardens. Admittedly, that teacher was fairly unusual (not in the druggie sense, just as a teacher), I don't think the video was in the standard curriculum, and there wasn't really any information about how to make meth beyond what you posted.

Well, that's pretty much all you need.

My Organic Chemistry lecturer pretty much told us how to make heroin, claiming that we could find worse things on the internet easily (not out of the blue - she was talking about anhydrites, and that's what you use in that reaction).
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.
Pages: 1 ... 2137 2138 [2139] 2140 2141 ... 3345