Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2136 2137 [2138] 2139 2140 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3690069 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Capitalization is srs bzns Edition
« Reply #32055 on: January 27, 2014, 09:11:42 pm »

Just remember, folks. That's one of the potential benefits of eventually going cyber-brain! Gettin' funky with the digital pokey, yo'.

Or maybe we'll go biological and have interconnecting brain squids or somethin', I'unno. If we don't blow ourselves up, we'll figure it out.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Capitalization is srs bzns Edition
« Reply #32056 on: January 27, 2014, 09:17:45 pm »

Hey Nenjin. Your avatar looks like a luchador mask. Am I horribly mistaken?

Nah, it's got sequins and rhinestones and stuff on it. Probably not match-legal :P I think it's maybe Indian, or a bit farther east in origin?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 09:21:11 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #32057 on: January 27, 2014, 10:14:57 pm »

Hey Nenjin. Your avatar looks like a luchador mask. Am I horribly mistaken?

Nah, it's got sequins and rhinestones and stuff on it. Probably not match-legal :P I think it's maybe Indian, or a bit farther east in origin?
ooh, ohohooo. neat

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #32058 on: January 27, 2014, 11:27:17 pm »

Beware if you plan to transitions lenses while driving: according to the optometrist I spoke to, many car windshields block enough UV rays that the darkening of the lenses will not occur. So even if the sun is shining directly in your face you won't get any sort of sunglass effect.

I can confirm this. Probably my biggest complaint about transition lenses, since sunglasses are probably the most useful while driving. I was hoping they'd work while driving, but nope. Kinda disappointed about that.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32059 on: January 28, 2014, 08:55:29 am »

GODDAMMIT LET ME GO HOME ALREADY

Seriously, its been a month without a single day off. I was going to start heading home today, but since some other truckers couldn't get here to switch loads with me I now have to go all the way up to freaking Washington. Which is not the way home.

arrrrrrgggg
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #32060 on: January 28, 2014, 09:03:36 am »

GODDAMMIT LET ME GO HOME ALREADY

Seriously, its been a month without a single day off. I was going to start heading home today, but since some other truckers couldn't get here to switch loads with me I now have to go all the way up to freaking Washington. Which is not the way home.

arrrrrrgggg
You either got a really shitty contract or you're filthy rich by now :v

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32061 on: January 28, 2014, 09:10:17 am »

Actually, delays are pretty normal. It's just that I was not at all prepared for a solid month on the road and I've been struggling to get home for the past few days. Now that I'm so close I have to go somewhere else.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32062 on: January 28, 2014, 11:12:50 am »

Pretty shitty day today.

Go to do voluntary work, find my phone's stopped working (It stays on for about ten seconds before turning off, despite having a half-full battery), turns out that my fatigue isn't completely gone, making carrying bags of stuff up and down stairs too exhausting. As a result,t hey send me home. Phone my brother (Via the shop's phone), ask him to pick me up. He tells me to give him 20 minutes. An hour later, I phone him again, he left me a voice message. On the phone that is broken (to make it better, I almost never use my phone. The one time I DO need it, it breaks.).
Turns out he CAN'T pick me up. Then it turns out that I missed the buses and have to wait half an hour to get one. It's cold, raining and windy, too.

Bus arrives, the weekly bus pass I bought that morning was INCORRECT. Bus driver said it seemed to be a mistake, so he let me on without paying. Get to the bus stop closest to my house, and I need to do a half-hour walk uphill. Whilst I'm easily worn out.
Still cold, still raining, still windy, and I now REALLY need the toilet. There's no places to go to the toilet on the way up to my house.

Before I can even do that, I nearly get run over by a moron. I'm waiting to cross a road, and someone thinks that where I'm standing makes a great place to park. I got out of the way after noticing him with about two seconds to spare. He didn't slow down or anything. In fact, it was as if I wasn't even there.

On the way up, the wind and the rain gets worse, I need the toilet more and more (I found some place to have a piss, at least), and I get more and more worn out...

At least I'm FINALLY home. Normally, my mum tells me to think of good things that happened during the day. Nothing good has happened today, so that's rather hard to do.

You didn't poop your pants. That's always a victory.

...But yeah, that sounds rough.  :-\ I hate moments like that. I'd be freaking out with anxiety in that situation. Just relax, try and put it out of your mind, and laugh it off next time you go in to work. Maybe take a shower to relax or something, unless you're in a cold place presently.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32063 on: January 28, 2014, 11:40:29 am »

Actually, delays are pretty normal. It's just that I was not at all prepared for a solid month on the road and I've been struggling to get home for the past few days. Now that I'm so close I have to go somewhere else.
Sirius, the truck is your home now. I kid, I kid. Hope you make it home soon, man.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32064 on: January 28, 2014, 11:48:02 am »

Sirius, the truck is your home now. I kid, I kid. Hope you make it home soon, man.
See the happy thread. If all goes well (EXTREMELY well) I should be home tomorrow. The day after at the latest.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32065 on: January 28, 2014, 11:51:03 am »

Make your truck into a literal house on wheels. With bay windows, a mailbox, picket fence and everything.
Yell at traffic to get off your lawn.

Edit: Urrrgh why am I hungry?! This is probably gonna keep me from sleeping.
I ate too much earlier, I'd rather not eat more now.  >:( Stupid snacking. Stupid food lying around readily available.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 12:04:17 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32066 on: January 28, 2014, 02:43:46 pm »

Gah. Not sure what to do.

I mean on one hand I could finally finish but then again I have to get caught up on starbound and then I realize I have Caves of Qud and I've been wanting to try that for a while THEN I LOOK AT MY STEAM LIBRARY AND REALIZE SOME OF THE GAME I GOT IN A GIVEAWAY HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN PLAYED!

Gaaaaah.

Self rage today woohoo :P

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32067 on: January 28, 2014, 04:30:43 pm »

Fucking hell, my mom just came in my room looking for something. She thought that whatever it was was in one of my boxes that I haven't opened yet, so she ripped them apart and threw what was inside wherever the hell she pleased.

Now the boxes are totalled and my stuff is lying broken all over my room.

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32068 on: January 28, 2014, 06:02:57 pm »

I just saw quite possibly the worst SJW on tumblr. I've seen some pretty stupid SJWs, but this one is the dumbest, by far.

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #32069 on: January 28, 2014, 06:12:08 pm »

I just saw quite possibly the worst SJW on tumblr. I've seen some pretty stupid SJWs, but this one is the dumbest, by far.
Now we need a link, lest our curiosity never be appeased.
Here.
You can probably tell what's wrong with them based on their url alone.
Pages: 1 ... 2136 2137 [2138] 2139 2140 ... 3345