Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2106 2107 [2108] 2109 2110 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3695462 times)

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: FICO ME? I FICO YOU!!! Edition
« Reply #31606 on: January 15, 2014, 11:49:35 am »

Jesus. Fucking. CHRIST.
Will somebody for once actually think of the children?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31609 on: January 15, 2014, 11:57:37 am »

Jesus. Fucking. CHRIST.
How can stuff like this be legal?
when's the last time a troubled teen ever donated a bunch of cash to a political campaign?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31610 on: January 15, 2014, 12:07:32 pm »

I can't fucking believe this shit. The idiots at the "friend of the court" have no record of me filing the necessary paperwork with them to get my divorce finalized. I have done so four times. I may snap and kill seriously chew someone out at the courthouse today.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31611 on: January 15, 2014, 12:13:52 pm »

Probably won't work. But yeah, you could probably get away with putting those circumstances as a violation of human rights.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31612 on: January 15, 2014, 12:18:22 pm »

pff, nobody gives a shit when the west breaks human rights

i mean look at australia. is there any public outcry against australia? most people don't even know about the super happy fun refugee camps, though admittedly the un shouts at them once in a while (it's more over the breach of a signed treaty than actually giving no fucks about their rights)

guardian once spoke of this in the context of belarus, guardian i sure do hope summoning you works the same way summoning descan works you might want to continue from here

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #31613 on: January 15, 2014, 12:20:04 pm »

Jesus. Fucking. CHRIST.
Thank god I don't live somewhere where that shit is legal.

If it happened to me, I'd have probably legged it as soon as I had the opportunity.

I would have probably stabbed the people in charge to death with the nearest people-dissasembling implement nearby.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #31614 on: January 15, 2014, 12:24:09 pm »

pff, nobody gives a shit when the west breaks human rights
The US still hasn't ratified the child version of the human rights declaration. They're working on it.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #31615 on: January 15, 2014, 12:26:29 pm »

Jesus. Fucking. CHRIST.

If it happened to me, I'd have probably legged it as soon as I had the opportunity.

I would have probably stabbed the people in charge to death with the nearest people-dissasembling implement nearby.
BUT THAT'S INHUMANE! ALL THEY WERE DOING IS PROBABLY PLAGUING YOU WITH PTSD AND ANXIETY ATTACKS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!
Unfortunately, stabbing people will probably only reinforce the industry. For a good part, the media appears to be on their side.

Edit: On a side note, the industrial complex is apparently quasi-officially known as the Though Love behavior modification Industry.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31616 on: January 15, 2014, 12:27:49 pm »

Gah. I just don't know what to do on the whole coming out, because on one corner my parents are the Christian's who'll cut contact with someone because 'They turned into Athiests' and I'd rather not have that happen and while I do say it is mainly my mother(said parent who cut contact with a close friend who moved up to Maine a few years ago) however because even though they 'cut contact' they apparently forgot Facebook because my mom and dad decided 'Hey, she had a post and then argument about why she didn't believe in God, let's use that as a Sunday school lesson' and while they did use fake names, I knew who they were talking about because they weren't that clever;And to add insult to injury I am not in public school with having actual willing social interaction(note:WILLING) they decide homeschooling me is great because the teach Evolution and not everyone is a goddamn Christian.

Then, when they find out *gasp* I got less good at socializing, was it because I'm not having any interaction at all? Hell no. It's because 'I'm clammed up' 'I'm antisocial' and what do they try to do? Force me to go to little awkward mixers with other homeschool kids because that's great. Just having a bunch of kids who have no idea what the interests they all have and have no intention to continue talking and they expect me to enjoy talking to someone I barely know without any form of build up other than 'You're at a meetup, socialize' and of course when I ask what we do other than socialize I get 'You'll enjoy it' and naturally, I say no because unlike what they believe, I like knowing what I'm getting into because that can mean a variety of things. Anytime I want to bring up how I feel depressed and want to talk to them, I remind myself everything I could talk about is related to religion and sexuality and if I decided to tell them I'd either get told I need to 'kneel at the altar' or 'Has the devil himself come into you to sow hate and despair here?! Go and ask god for forgiveness so you can be clean.'

On depression, I feel like anytime I want to talk either u stop for the former, or this. I feel like I'm in a 'phase' and it's 'just hormonal' because apparently being depressed and being a teen are mutually exclusive(correct term right?) and that I'm either one or the other. I can barely find a reason to smile to just smile. I feel terrible, not for anything I've done but because it feels like I'm making everyone in my angry for not being like them. I feel as if they are being hurt by me lying about being a Christian.

Why this is here? Because the sad thread doesn't seem to 'fit' into the mood I'm intending for this. An angry rant is the mood to be specific.

* Iceblaster feels like he'll regret this

Pre-post edit: Some of this is exaggerated and I do acknowledge it doesn't have much connecting structure.

Jesus. Fucking. CHRIST.

Aaaand the thing that fired me up is here.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31617 on: January 15, 2014, 12:38:46 pm »

Jesus. Fucking. CHRIST.

BUT THAT'S INHUMANE! ALL THEY WERE DOING IS PROBABLY PLAGUING YOU WITH PTSD AND ANXIETY ATTACKS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!
Unfortunately, stabbing people will probably only reinforce the industry. For a good part, the media appears to be on their side.

Edit: On a side note, the industrial complex is apparently quasi-officially known as the Though Love behavior modification Industry.
Well, it may reinforce it, but how many people would want to work at those places once the death rate is so high you're practically guaranteed to be killed?
This is how the Hunger Games starts.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31619 on: January 15, 2014, 01:11:38 pm »

It might be because I've played too much dwarf fortress, but now I have this really horrible mental picture of a homocidal maniac who comes and massacres the camp's management with bloody violence involving chainsaws and chipper shredders-- then drives all the teenagers home.

Combination survival horror, savior of the abandoned, and anti-hero, in a crispy, flaky Stockholm syndrome crust.

"Thanks Urist McPsychoAdventurer for saving us from Goblin Camp!"

I really should go get my head examined...
Pages: 1 ... 2106 2107 [2108] 2109 2110 ... 3345