Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2085 2086 [2087] 2088 2089 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3698689 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: At The Speed Of RAGE Edition
« Reply #31290 on: January 09, 2014, 11:26:55 am »

My homosexuality is more homoromanticism. I'd rather spend my time dating a boy, and I'd rather marry a dude.

I'd sleep with anyone, really. S'long as I cared about them, at least. Friending before bending and all that jazz.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #31291 on: January 09, 2014, 11:34:21 am »

YouTube got butchered by Google even more.

You can't send messages via non-GooglePlus accounts now nor read them without GooglePlus account at all.

* Haspen enters a stabby fit.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #31292 on: January 09, 2014, 11:37:31 am »

YouTube got butchered by Google even more.

You can't send messages via non-GooglePlus accounts now nor read them without GooglePlus account at all.

* Haspen enters a stabby fit.

Need me to lend you a knife? I have a ceramic one, too (totally for cutting food and not sneaking it somewhere to stab people).
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31293 on: January 09, 2014, 11:38:26 am »

Pansexual (bi+nontraditional genders, like androgyny) here. Before I committed myself to monogamy, I was king of swing. Anybody who said yes (and was over 18) had a legit shot. I never learned the names of the vast majority of people i slept with, and never saw them again. My friends always joked that if aliens invaded, I'd be the first to the front lines, madly tearing off my pants. They were probably right, although I'd restrain myself nowadays because of said commitment.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31294 on: January 09, 2014, 11:39:13 am »

Oh, is that what they did? Somehow, that update messed up Youtube Center even more and now all my subscriptions are uploaded by {username}.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #31295 on: January 09, 2014, 11:49:26 am »

Don't worry, I'm sure Youtube Center will get updated soon. It has to be. It's vital now.

it has to be
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Sex-y Edition
« Reply #31296 on: January 09, 2014, 12:29:16 pm »

Had to take a trip to the Department of Social Services to recertify. First, I learn I don't have a ride that morning on very short notice, meaning I have to immediately get ready, and then take two buses to get there, with about half an hour of waiting in ~10°(not counting wind chill) weather. When I finally arrive, just the walk from the bus stop was enough to make me lose all feeling in me feet.

I get there, and meet that creepy bastard who used to live in the apartment upstairs. He asks if I saw him on the news. I didn't, but heard about it, how he said how he lost his home[1] and his dogs[2] and is living in a trailer somewhere. For even better rage, this was during a news piece on those fundamentalist crooks I used to work for at one of their food handouts.

I wait for two hours, because all the homeless people are looking for emergency shelter, and they get priority[3]. I finally get seen, and told right away that my case was closed and they sent a notice that I never got. The only notice I got was being denied for Food Stamps, which it turns out I actually qualify for. I just have to put on the application that me and my mother do not shop or eat together, which is actually at least half true.

I leave, and try to catch the bus home, only to miss it by five goddamn seconds. It was actually there waiting, but I couldn't run fast enough(or at all) to catch it. No feeling in my feet, despite thick boots and socks. This means I have to stand in the cold for an hour for the next one. Luckily, I found a decent bodega nearby that had good coffee.

Finally, on the way home, I decide to stop at a GameStop to replace my PS2 that's been dead for nearly a year. Of course, this would be waiting another hour for the next bus, but what the hell. I couldn't feel my legs anymore so it's not like the cold would bother them. Luckily, the timing of it meant that my mom could give me a ride home. But the PS2 had some problems: it didn't have an AV cable(the box said it did) though I had one from the old one, and at least one game does not work on it(might be just that game, though), the controller wire was crimped during storage, and both the console and the controller where sticky, but an application of rubbing alcohol fixed that.

The next day, I had a huge headache, probably aftereffects from being out in the cold. Not helping was the fact that our pipes are freezing, so there's only sporadic running water.

[1]We kicked him out for a number of reasons, but the straw that broke the camel's back was him bringing some trampwhore home, who proceeded to rob him twice, while he just sat there like an idiot and watched it happen.
[2]Those dogs are not his, and were never his. Period.
[3]If you don't know why they're getting priority, you are a horrible person.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31297 on: January 09, 2014, 12:58:38 pm »

Bay12 keeps eating my posts.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31298 on: January 09, 2014, 01:15:13 pm »

Bay12 keeps eating my posts.
Why, my good chap, I think I see how that can be infuriating.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31299 on: January 09, 2014, 02:27:34 pm »

My homosexuality is more homoromanticism. I'd rather spend my time dating a boy, and I'd rather marry a dude.

I'd sleep with anyone, really. S'long as I cared about them, at least. Friending before bending and all that jazz.
I'm sort of the same way. I don't really want to date guys, especially since my last and only relationship with one went incredibly poorly, but I'm sexually attracted to them and I'd sleep with them, so I consider myself bisexual rather than homosexual. Of course, there's totally the possibility that a guy could come along that I do want to date, but it's less of a possibility than wanting to date a girl.

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31300 on: January 09, 2014, 07:06:23 pm »

The spring on the A key of my keyboard seems to have given up on life and now the key sits lower than all the other ones and takes like, no pressure to type the letter at all.
This is an annoyance of a whole new magnitude.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #31301 on: January 09, 2014, 07:25:35 pm »

I generally have had good luck with Logitech mice. Other peripherals, not so much.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31302 on: January 09, 2014, 07:26:38 pm »

* kaijyuu has also had plenty of good logitech mice.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31303 on: January 09, 2014, 07:31:25 pm »

My Logitech game controller has been working fine for a few years now.  No problems at all.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31304 on: January 09, 2014, 07:33:01 pm »

I have a logitech mouse. I think my last mouse was a logitech. It worked alright. The mouse before that was a logitech as well... and fell in two pieces as I took it out the packaging. Logitech stuff either breaks very quickly or lasts a decent while, no middle ground.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...
Pages: 1 ... 2085 2086 [2087] 2088 2089 ... 3345