Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1954 1955 [1956] 1957 1958 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3693859 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: FLAC That Edition
« Reply #29325 on: November 12, 2013, 01:48:09 pm »

FUCK THE RED FLICKERING IS BACK.

SCREW YOU AMD!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29326 on: November 12, 2013, 01:55:38 pm »

By the way, I hate campus parking.
As much as I'd like to not bring up relatively old posts, fuck campus parking. With a pitchfork.
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #29327 on: November 12, 2013, 02:51:42 pm »

The display on my primary monitor just died, so I'm on my secondary. >< This black void to the left of my vision taunts with me with it's absence of things I care about. I can't complain, I got it second hand from someone at work who believed it was dying. So I got a good year+ out of a free monitor. But now the hunt begins anew!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29328 on: November 12, 2013, 04:00:27 pm »

The display on my primary monitor just died, so I'm on my secondary. >< This black void to the left of my vision taunts with me with it's absence of things I care about. I can't complain, I got it second hand from someone at work who believed it was dying. So I got a good year+ out of a free monitor. But now the hunt begins anew!

It seems their belief was correct, if somewhat premature.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29329 on: November 12, 2013, 04:09:48 pm »

Thrift stores!

I've never had a reason to buy new monitors. As long as you don't want the latest and greatest, you can probably find something passable at a nearby second-hand store. Even the Goodwills in my area, which only gets flat screen TVs once in a blue moon and still have shelves of old CRTs, usually have several nice-looking LCD monitors.

Don't take me for a frugal hippie, though. A good computer is much more important to me than a brand spanking new monitor, so I'm willing to spend more on the PC and shave a bit off on the monitor.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 04:14:46 pm by Mephisto »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29330 on: November 12, 2013, 04:28:43 pm »

My flatmates kee pplaying their shitty music loudly and the walls are thing, the door more so. The thing is there's more than one of them playign their music, so not, only is it bad and clashing with mine, it's clashing with each other as well. It's like a melee a trois of 2 bad songs and a good one.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29331 on: November 12, 2013, 05:00:17 pm »

My flatmates kee pplaying their shitty music loudly and the walls are thing, the door more so. The thing is there's more than one of them playign their music, so not, only is it bad and clashing with mine, it's clashing with each other as well. It's like a melee a trois of 2 bad songs and a good one.
Well. Look at it this way, they probably think that your music's shitty, so they're suffering the same fate.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29332 on: November 12, 2013, 05:15:55 pm »

Well. Look at it this way, they probably think that your music's shitty, so they're suffering the same fate.

I have my music relatively quiet so it doesn't interfere with anyone else, but the only headphones I have are free ones from an airline that block no, sound, lower to sound by 30db and have rubbish quality, and hurt my ears to wear.

Oh, they're having friends round for pre-drinks. So they can get drunk before they go out drinking. And then no doubt come back, screaming, at 3 o clock in the morning.

Graaaghh.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #29333 on: November 12, 2013, 05:22:07 pm »

I have my music relatively quiet
I found your problem.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29334 on: November 12, 2013, 05:23:54 pm »

Today is conspiring against me.

I lost marks on an assignment for something that wasn't even on the rubric. I lost all the marks in an entire section, one that made up the majority of the assignment's grade, for something we didn't even know about.

The program I have to use for my computer course is about as anal as it gets, there was one part where I had to place an image on a document within a millimeter of where it wanted me to put it.

At least I got a ride home today. But I had to pump and pay for gas in return. There was a woman at the cash register who bought a lottery ticket, scratched it out, then used the winnings to buy another ticket, scratched it, and so on until their wallet was empty, while I stood waiting to pay for over fifteen minutes.

It's cold and snowing out.

My ass itches. So does my beard.

I should stop now, before I start getting more tedious.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:52:05 pm by BlackFlyme »

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #29335 on: November 12, 2013, 05:29:33 pm »

There was a women at the cash register who bought a lottery ticket, scratched it out, then used the winnings to buy another ticket, scratched it, and so on until their wallet was empty, while I stood waiting to pay for over fifteen minutes.
Faith in humanity = 0.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29336 on: November 12, 2013, 06:26:41 pm »

I found your problem.

My music isn't stuff with pounding bass, so it can't really compare. I don't listen to my music loud, anyway. I prefer it quieter for the most part.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29337 on: November 12, 2013, 06:35:32 pm »

I found your problem.

My music isn't stuff with pounding bass, so it can't really compare. I don't listen to my music loud, anyway. I prefer it quieter for the most part.
1: Obtain Hotline Miami soundtrack
2: Set up media player to have bass as high as possible
3: Hydrogen, Knock, and Paris in a loop. Loudest volume.
4: Be as obnoxious as possible until they get the message
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #29338 on: November 12, 2013, 06:39:40 pm »

I found your problem.

1: Obtain Hotline Miami soundtrack
2: Set up media player to have bass as high as possible
3: Hydrogen, Knock, and Paris in a loop. Loudest volume.
4: Be as obnoxious as possible until they get the message

Add To The Top, just for some variety.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29339 on: November 12, 2013, 06:43:06 pm »

Being obnoxious isn't my nature. I'll just cut their throats while they sleep, the polite option.
Pages: 1 ... 1954 1955 [1956] 1957 1958 ... 3345