Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1948 1949 [1950] 1951 1952 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694686 times)

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: FLAC That Edition
« Reply #29235 on: November 09, 2013, 04:46:42 am »

Oh. Didn't know. What made me rage harder is this: here I sit and think that I'm the only one with that problem, I'll miss turns, get kicked out of the RTDs I participate in, get to have no fun at all. And guess what I find when I get here?
That's right.
NO UPDATES.
(Well, to be fair, one update. But still.)
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #29236 on: November 09, 2013, 05:41:48 am »

Goddamn baytwelve, giving me Gateway Timeout errors the whole day yesterday. Did anybody else get something like that, or is it just me?
Yep. Despite all my sacrifices to Sithis. So much blood... The apartment's a mess.

sithis doesn't real

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29237 on: November 09, 2013, 05:50:25 am »

Goddamn baytwelve, giving me Gateway Timeout errors the whole day yesterday. Did anybody else get something like that, or is it just me?
Yep. Despite all my sacrifices to Sithis. So much blood... The apartment's a mess.
You and I have one mother, I do believe.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #29238 on: November 09, 2013, 08:27:18 am »

fucking hell i just wrote a turn in a rtd and were about to submit while firefox hanged

i wrote three pages worth of a recruitment manual which was utterly pointless and now is gone

what the seven hells are you doing mozilla this is occurring far too often

Lazarus plugin. Keeps every form, post and message stored (on your drive) for restoration the moment you finish typing a word :3

* Haspen was saved from losing 10 or so FEF updates which would be otherwise borked due to bay12 shenanigans.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29239 on: November 09, 2013, 08:35:47 am »

My mother is way too overbearing. She just kicked me off my computer and searched it to make sure I'm not doing anything she wouldn't approve of.

I'm twenty, and I get in trouble for saying "shit". Imagine if she had enough interest to actually look at Dwarf Fortress instead of complaining that it seems weird.
That's... wow. I guess you'd call that impetus to move out?

Yeeeaaaah... get a job if you don't have one and ship off, I'd say.

I would if I could, but I'm close to school here, and I don't have the funds to move out. My job hit a really tight spot with work right before I left to go to college, and it has only gotten worse since. I've already mentioned it a few weeks ago, but everyone's hours had been cut. Some people who were full-time can't even get in 20 hours a week at the moment.
If she leaves the house at any point and has a computer, look for anything incriminating on her computer.

At the very least, gives you something to point out to her when she's being overly-protective.
You... don't want to go down that route. Have you talked to her about it?
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29240 on: November 09, 2013, 08:58:11 am »

fucking hell i just wrote a turn in a rtd and were about to submit while firefox hanged

i wrote three pages worth of a recruitment manual which was utterly pointless and now is gone

what the seven hells are you doing mozilla this is occurring far too often
This is why you backup your large posts into notepad first.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #29241 on: November 09, 2013, 09:11:23 am »

I need to add a disclaimer to my sig saying my advice is either bad or non-serious.

Honestly, half the situations people pull up I have NO experience with.
Add it to your sigtext. That'll make sure everyone sees it.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29242 on: November 09, 2013, 10:12:41 am »

IMAGE UPLOADING CONSPIRACY. TINYPIC, POSTIMAGE, IMGUR, AND POSSIBLY OTHERS NOW AUTOMATICALLY ADD JPEG ARTIFACTS TO ALL YOUR PICTURES, NO MATTER WHAT FORMAT THEY'RE IN.

RARAAARHAGRAHRG

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #29243 on: November 09, 2013, 10:17:22 am »

IMAGE UPLOADING CONSPIRACY. TINYPIC, POSTIMAGE, IMGUR, AND POSSIBLY OTHERS NOW AUTOMATICALLY ADD JPEG ARTIFACTS TO ALL YOUR PICTURES, NO MATTER WHAT FORMAT THEY'RE IN.

RARAAARHAGRAHRG
To be exact, they're compression artifacts, not JPEG artifacts xD

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29244 on: November 09, 2013, 10:23:08 am »

RARAAARHAGRAHRG
To be exact, they're compression artifacts, not JPEG artifacts xD

They're identical to if I saved as jpeg.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #29245 on: November 09, 2013, 10:24:33 am »

Yeah, sites cheat and save pngs in a lossy-compressed form.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #29246 on: November 09, 2013, 10:56:13 am »

I need to add a disclaimer to my sig saying my advice is either bad or non-serious.

Honestly, half the situations people pull up I have NO experience with.
Add it to your sigtext. That'll make sure everyone sees it.

Yes. Japa has wisdom.
Love, scriver~

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29247 on: November 09, 2013, 11:23:09 am »

RARAAARHAGRAHRG

you know who's responsible right

that fucking lichenstein

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29248 on: November 09, 2013, 11:27:31 am »

RARAAARHAGRAHRG

you know who's responsible right

that fucking lichenstein
Google+ ?
the NSA?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #29249 on: November 09, 2013, 11:33:41 am »

RARAAARHAGRAHRG
THIS IS WHY YOU FIND SVG UPLOADERS
Pages: 1 ... 1948 1949 [1950] 1951 1952 ... 3345