Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1938 1939 [1940] 1941 1942 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3702754 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: FLAC That Edition
« Reply #29085 on: November 05, 2013, 09:23:59 pm »

Went to cook. Noticed like half my goddamn stuff is missing or misplaced.

Damnit, people. When you come into a kitchen, leave things that are cooked with or cookable where they bloody were. Don't throw away their seasoning. Don't steal their drinks (or, at least, steal an unopened one!). Don't throw out their containers, or hide their spices, or make half the damn things in the room harder to get to.

Person who visited, thank you for (half-arsed) cleaning the dishes. I appreciate that, for all that you really didn't need to. Stop screwing with my kitchen!
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29086 on: November 05, 2013, 09:32:13 pm »

Get a lock, bro. And leave snack-stuffs in a seperate room/mini-fridge for people to grab something quick. :P

Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

anzki4

• Bay Watcher
  • On the wings of maybe
    • View Profile
« Reply #29087 on: November 05, 2013, 09:39:00 pm »

Oh for fucks sake! There's this one CompSci course I always think/look the deadline to return exercises wrong, even though it's the same every week. The deadline is on Tuesday at 7:00 (It's returned online) and due to somekind of constant brain fart, I always somehow assume that it means the morning after Tuesday (that is Wednesday.) This is the third time I've missed entire weeks worth of exercise this year.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #29088 on: November 05, 2013, 09:40:15 pm »

Get a lock, bro. And leave snack-stuffs in a seperate room/mini-fridge for people to grab something quick. :P

... the living room opens into the kitchen, as well as the hallway that leads to the rest of the house. The only way to lock the kitchen is to lock the entire house. Kitchen disarrayer is the house owner, so I can't reasonably do that.

Plus the person in question wasn't in there for food, I think. Barring the drink thing, anyway. Ostensibly, they were tidying up a bit. It just so happened to screw with most of my everything in the process :-\
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29089 on: November 05, 2013, 09:46:48 pm »

Practically the only two things I've ever heard a few cooks I know get mad over are where their knives are ("I know I left my good knife in this damn drawer, who moved it?!), and where the damned paprika is.  One does not mess with the layout of a cook's kitchen.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29090 on: November 05, 2013, 10:16:06 pm »

One does not mess with the layout of a cook's kitchen.

Same with workshops. One does not simply move my tools. Especially my hammers, for they are like an extension of my arm, and are not to be touched.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29091 on: November 05, 2013, 10:19:46 pm »

switching from Empirical to Metric on the fly
Ask Lockheed Martin and NASA. They literally switched "on the fly", too.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29092 on: November 05, 2013, 10:20:43 pm »

One does not mess with the layout of a cook's kitchen.

Same with workshops. One does not simply move my tools. Especially my hammers, for they are like an extension of my arm, and are not to be touched.
Don't mess with anyone's workspace without their express permission.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #29093 on: November 06, 2013, 02:08:30 am »

EMAIL ACCOUNT
Y U BREAK
I USE THAT FOR STUFF
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #29094 on: November 06, 2013, 07:47:40 am »

Why do I have to sit next to the two biggest assholes in my class in the IT lessons.

I swear I'm going to pour orange juice in their schoolbags.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29095 on: November 06, 2013, 07:50:42 am »

use a 30% concentrated lemon juice and keep the orange juice in case your throat gets sore from laughing or for other reasons

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29096 on: November 06, 2013, 11:01:05 am »

Why do I have to sit next to the two biggest assholes in my class in the IT lessons.

I swear I'm going to pour orange juice in their schoolbags.
Use milk. It smells worse when they can't get it all out.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #29097 on: November 06, 2013, 11:05:07 am »

switching from Empirical to Metric on the fly
Ask Lockheed Martin and NASA. They literally switched "on the fly", too.
They also crashed into Mars, amongst other celestial bodies.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29098 on: November 06, 2013, 11:20:00 am »

If you appear to be clenching your buttocks, the police reserve the right to, well.. just read. And to add insult to injury? They sent him the medical bills afterwards.

It's just... god damn it.

http://reason.com/blog/2013/11/05/dont-appear-to-be-clenching-your-buttock
Eckert's attorney, Shannon Kennedy, said in an interview with KOB that after law enforcement asked him to step out of the vehicle, he appeared to be clenching his buttocks. Law enforcement thought that was probable cause to suspect that Eckert was hiding narcotics in his anal cavity. While officers detained Eckert, they secured a search warrant from a judge that allowed for an anal cavity search.

The lawsuit claims that Deming Police tried taking Eckert to an emergency room in Deming, but a doctor there refused to perform the anal cavity search citing it was "unethical."

But physicians at the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City agreed to perform the procedure and a few hours later, Eckert was admitted.

While there...

1. Eckert's abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.

2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

4. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

5. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

6. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

7. Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.

8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert's anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29099 on: November 06, 2013, 11:44:15 am »

-snip-
You'd think they'd stop after the xray.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 1938 1939 [1940] 1941 1942 ... 3345