Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1910 1911 [1912] 1913 1914 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3691374 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Song of Sigs Edition
« Reply #28665 on: October 21, 2013, 04:54:59 pm »

I think my dog may be pregnant.

Fuck.
puppies :3

This makes me wonder. Is dog abortion a thing?

Yes. But it makes Puppy Jesus cry.
Does puppy god smite the unrighteous with automobiles?

Worse.

Worms.

Worse.

Newberry Medals

The horror!
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28666 on: October 21, 2013, 05:10:17 pm »

Forecast for this week: Monday, rain. Tuesday, rain. Wednesday, snow. Thursday, snow. Friday, rain. Saturday, snow. MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMN MIND WEATHER! EITHER SNOW OR RAIN, NOT BOTH!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #28667 on: October 21, 2013, 06:29:35 pm »

Forecast for this week: Monday, rain. Tuesday, rain. Wednesday, snow. Thursday, snow. Friday, rain. Saturday, snow. MAKE UP YOUR GODDAMN MIND WEATHER! EITHER SNOW OR RAIN, NOT BOTH!
Sleet

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #28668 on: October 21, 2013, 06:42:36 pm »

Though, to clarify, there may be a time limit for the operation. If it's too far along, I think they say nay. It's definitely that way with cats. So... yeah. Ask a vet!

And, for what it's worth, Baby Jesus doesn't give a shit about dog abortions, so you'd probably be fine.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28669 on: October 21, 2013, 06:47:03 pm »

Though, to clarify, there may be a time limit for the operation. If it's too far along, I think they say nay. It's definitely that way with cats. So... yeah. Ask a vet!

And, for what it's worth, Baby Jesus doesn't give a shit about dog abortions, so you'd probably be fine.
But your dog would be screwed.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28670 on: October 21, 2013, 06:48:07 pm »

Sunday: 500000000000000000 degrees Celsius!
Good god. I didn't think polar bears could survive at that temperature.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28671 on: October 21, 2013, 06:52:37 pm »

That's what got us into this mess in the first place!
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28672 on: October 21, 2013, 07:02:46 pm »

It's the circle of life, Descan.

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28673 on: October 21, 2013, 07:03:40 pm »

So have him fixed at the same time! Or get him a sex change, either way's fine.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #28674 on: October 21, 2013, 07:12:22 pm »

Trying to figure out this fucking line graph for my biology lab. Fuck you, Microsoft Excel. Fuck. You.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28675 on: October 21, 2013, 07:48:31 pm »

I hit my leg against the stand my TV is on and 3 hours later it still hurts. Fucking shit me why do you have to be so clumsy all the damn time.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28676 on: October 21, 2013, 07:48:43 pm »

Today's been an aggravating day. Including the incident while waiting at the bus stop today, which I've posted in the WTF thread.

First off, this morning, the bus driver hit the curb, and the bus decided "F*ck it, a sidewalk is a street lane too." and went a good way down the sidewalk before the driver remembered that brakes are a thing. He almost demo'd the bus shelter.

Then later, I went with my members in a group project down to the local Walmart to interview department managers. We spent two hours there, majority of the time was my two group members looking at shoes, the rest talking to managers who didn't really have an idea of what they did that was relevant to our assigned questions.

Finally, on the way home, some idiot decided to cut off the bus. He took a left turn, from the wrong lane, during the wrong light, and into the oncoming lane. He's lucky he didn't get crushed.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #28677 on: October 22, 2013, 12:39:18 am »

Today, I was defeated, by a log.

This one fucking chunk of wood, I whacked it a hundred gods-damned times with my axe, but it wouldn't split. No knots or anything in it, no: by all accounts it should have been one of the easier chunks to hack into bits. But it would. Not. Die. I managed to get one, only one, good-sized chunk off of it, about a half, but then when I turned my attention to the remainder, I simply couldn't get it to split into proper chunks; only 1-2 centimeter to a side slivers. And then... I split it right down the middle, perfectly. Except it only made it 3/4 of the way through! The wood at the end of the crack simply wouldn't split at that point, even though I hit it half a dozen times right where I'd expect the crack should have continued to form, it remained steadfastly stuck together, like I was beating a bronze collosus with an adamantine mace.

ALL OF MY RAGE!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28678 on: October 22, 2013, 01:28:43 am »

Oh hai 3ds Max. I just noticed there's something wrong with this UV map.
What?
Most of it's missing.
Really? Oh wait, it's still there. I didn't like how it looked so I shoved it all into the top-left corner and made it super small.
Well scaling doesn't seem to be doing anything. Normalising normally works for this kind of thing.
*click*
See!
I'll just relax it until some semblance of shape emerges.
Now it's shaped like a dolphin!
You fixed nothing!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28679 on: October 22, 2013, 02:24:18 am »

Today, I was defeated, by a log.
I did that once. Next time, look at the top of the log before you split it, to make sure the grain is parallel to you, not perpendicular. Also, if you have a maul, split the wood about halfway in, flip so the hammer faces down, and whack the hammer on the stump, or whatever you are splitting on, and the wood will fall away in two perfect pieces every time.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 1910 1911 [1912] 1913 1914 ... 3345