Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1886 1887 [1888] 1889 1890 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3692360 times)

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Maximum Pedantry Edition
« Reply #28305 on: October 13, 2013, 01:31:59 pm »

I just got robbed by some teenager.

Evidence for teenager: Spraypaint everywhere, they stole toys, a bike, and, oddly enough, a gardening knife.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28307 on: October 13, 2013, 01:49:30 pm »

Evidence for teenager: Spraypaint everywhere, they stole toys, a bike, and, oddly enough, a gardening knife.
Shouldn't you know who it was if they robbed you? As in what they look like, not who exactly they are.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #28308 on: October 13, 2013, 01:53:33 pm »

Shouldn't you know who it was if they robbed you? As in what they look like, not who exactly they are.

...? No? It happened during the night. And since I was awake until 4:00AM last night...

Am I misusing a term?

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28309 on: October 13, 2013, 01:57:22 pm »

Hello, Drama Llama. How are you? Normally you would make me anxious and upset, but today you make me furious.

I miss my friends greatly, but I do not miss this at all. Circumstances are currently being shittacular, and I am preparing to do something impulsive and highly inadvisable. Several things could go seriously wrong, and come with a heavy cost. I am going to do it anyway. May I not come to regret this decision.

Love you guys. *Salutes*

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28310 on: October 13, 2013, 01:58:40 pm »

Hello, Drama Llama. How are you? Normally you would make me anxious and upset, but today you make me furious.

I miss my friends greatly, but I do not miss this at all. Circumstances are currently being shittacular, and I am preparing to do something impulsive and highly inadvisable. Several things could go seriously wrong, and come with a heavy cost. I am going to do it anyway. May I not come to regret this decision.

Love you guys. *Salutes*

godspeed, you brave fool

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28311 on: October 13, 2013, 02:00:31 pm »

...? No? It happened during the night. And since I was awake until 4:00AM last night...

Am I misusing a term?
Robbery is when violence of the threat of violence is used to procure someone's property from them.
I think you're talking about a burglary.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28312 on: October 13, 2013, 02:07:37 pm »

Love you guys. *Salutes*
Don't do anything I wouldn't do, ser. That said, if someone needs punched out, I grant you my strength and ability for thirty seconds. Use it wisely.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28313 on: October 13, 2013, 02:19:46 pm »

Love you guys. *Salutes*
Yeah, Drama Lllama issues are simply awful... I sometimes thing there should be some kind of special team that busts their way into people's houses and tells them, "Dude, this attitude is completely unnecessary." And explains with helpful charts and such how to avoid drama issues, and maybe applies sweet treats and hugs where necessary.
We could call them the Drama Lama Karma Pyjama Squad.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #28314 on: October 13, 2013, 02:43:13 pm »

I hate the Drama Llama. Even Carl would be better to have around.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28315 on: October 13, 2013, 03:09:00 pm »

I dunno about that. I kind of like having hands.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28316 on: October 13, 2013, 06:12:28 pm »

Ugh, I feel mentally weak right now.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28317 on: October 13, 2013, 06:26:42 pm »

Ugh, I feel mentally weak right now.
I know what you mean. It's half-12 in the morning and I am trying to convince myself to work with music and otherwise darkness. It's only sort of working. It's taken me an hour to do 15 minutes of typing.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28318 on: October 13, 2013, 06:46:06 pm »

Still hating on fish, and now hating on tourists. GET OFF THE DAMN BRIDGE. THERE IS A TRUCK POINTING AT YOU, COMMON SENSE DICTATES YOU GTFO. Augh. So many people just walk in front of the truck. Yes I know they usually stop, but one of these days, no, that truck won't stop. It will just keep going. Dead fish count for the day: 63 give or take a few repeats. I was heading downstream so some got stuck again. I also whacked my head against the gate accidentally(Don't ask.) and am raging at boss for not getting someone to fix the fucking pavement, or at least patch the potholes where the wheel on the gate runs. Today was not my day. Not at all.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28319 on: October 13, 2013, 10:03:33 pm »

I hate the Drama Llama. Even Carl would be better to have around.
100 points to anyone who can guess which Carl I was thinking of when I read this.
Pages: 1 ... 1886 1887 [1888] 1889 1890 ... 3345