Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1867 1868 [1869] 1870 1871 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3691358 times)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Because Maine Edition
« Reply #28020 on: October 06, 2013, 02:49:07 am »

The continued existence of some of these ignorant lemmings is the ultimate challenge the Darwin, so it makes some sense.

For a combination of RAGE and terror, I give you five little words:
Hitler was far too lenient.
The logic of somehow inferior races being the secret masters of the world never sat well with me. "They control everything, which Is why we should kill them. Never mind the fact that if they control everything I wouldn't be talking about it". I mean, in a entire republic of mad-men and pseudo-science, they never at any point bothered with these contradictions. Not that crazies are compatible with logic, of course.

I noticed something. I read the whole thing from an unbiased point of view, without the hate and vitriol it deserved, and when I reached the end, I kept reading. And what I saw in the comments made me smile. Read the comments.
I got a smile out of that too. It's always good to know there are people who are aware that this guy is a moron out there.
But the entire point of the website is to show off how stupid some people are. If you were to actually look at the source then I am rather certain that the overall response would not be so negative.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28021 on: October 06, 2013, 08:52:35 am »

House cleaning.

SO MUCH RAEG AND CONFUSION.

So dirty. Everything's getting cleaned. Baseboards incredibly filthy. I'm finding stains I've never noticed prior to today.

Doge hair everywhere. Doge slobber all over the windows. And hair. Much hair. Smells like doge in here. I've never noticed before.

Having trouble telling what's dirt on the wall and what's a marking that will not be coming off without taking the paint with it.

Somehow found dog crap halfway up the wall. How the hell did it get all the way up there when my dogs are tiny yappy things?

E: "Stop being angry" -My mother

I wasn't that angry before, but you aren't helping :U

E2: Dammit dogs, stay in the house while I'm tossing stuff out the door!

E3: So many Christmas boxes. Why?

E4: "Alright, we're done for now. Go take a break."

10 seconds later

"You lazy fuck, what are you sitting around for!? Get back to work!"
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 09:57:12 am by BlackFlyme »

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #28022 on: October 06, 2013, 11:59:48 am »

Doge hair everywhere. Doge slobber all over the windows. And hair. Much hair. Smells like doge in here. I've never noticed before.
What did the doge do?

Unfortunately, I've got nothing for your actual problems. House cleaning sucks, especially when it's imposed on you by unreasonable authority figures.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28023 on: October 06, 2013, 04:26:25 pm »

The continued existence of some of these ignorant lemmings is the ultimate challenge the Darwin, so it makes some sense.

For a combination of RAGE and terror, I give you five little words:
Hitler was far too lenient.
The logic of somehow inferior races being the secret masters of the world never sat well with me. "They control everything, which Is why we should kill them. Never mind the fact that if they control everything I wouldn't be talking about it". I mean, in a entire republic of mad-men and pseudo-science, they never at any point bothered with these contradictions. Not that crazies are compatible with logic, of course.

I noticed something. I read the whole thing from an unbiased point of view, without the hate and vitriol it deserved, and when I reached the end, I kept reading. And what I saw in the comments made me smile. Read the comments.
It's like the opposite of Youtube or something.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28024 on: October 06, 2013, 08:32:35 pm »

I am filled with so much rage, depression, stress, happiness, worry, and disease right now it's not even funny.
I just want to rip apart a baby whilst crying, laughing, making jokes, and writing poetry.
I've always known myself to be mentally unstable, but I am seriously afraid of what might happen to the next person who pisses me off.
I'm staying off Bay 12 until I cool down a little, lest I say something I regret.
GG, world, GG, you've driven me off the deep end.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28025 on: October 06, 2013, 08:41:57 pm »

Just found out that Disgaea D2 is apparently buggy as hell(game crashing, PS3 hardrive reformating bugs).  So I won't be buying it, since my Ps3 is incapable of patching games and connecting to the net, which was never a big deal since I almost never play multiplayer games.

Fucking when did it become acceptable to reseal a broken product? I know Disgaea games had glitches but they were pretty much always small and half the time, they were kinda helpful. However, having the game fucking crash whenever something uses a fire spell( NOTE: one of the first special attacks the MC gets is FUCKING FIRE) seems pretty damn big.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28026 on: October 06, 2013, 08:43:41 pm »

I swear, these crickets are getting louder every year. With all the noise they make, you'd think everything outside is made of crickets, and that during the day, they just wear disguises to make them look like trees and grass and stuff.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28027 on: October 06, 2013, 08:57:46 pm »

I had eight teeth pulled out of my mouth. My mouth is retaliating by being swollen, stiff and resistant to painkillers.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28028 on: October 06, 2013, 09:05:29 pm »

I had eight teeth pulled out of my mouth. My mouth is retaliating by being swollen, stiff and resistant to painkillers.
you had 8 pulled at once? What happened to necessitate such a thing?

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #28029 on: October 06, 2013, 09:43:15 pm »

I swear, these crickets are getting louder every year. With all the noise they make, you'd think everything outside is made of crickets, and that during the day, they just wear disguises to make them look like trees and grass and stuff.
Shit, he knows. My fellow crickets, we have a Knower.

You know what to do.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28030 on: October 06, 2013, 09:43:51 pm »

you had 8 pulled at once? What happened to necessitate such a thing?
A combination of impacted teeth and crowding.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28031 on: October 06, 2013, 11:10:15 pm »

This fucking piece of shit math problem is infuriating :I
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28033 on: October 07, 2013, 01:46:51 am »

Which game is this?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #28034 on: October 07, 2013, 01:50:34 am »

Oh, that's a random screenshot from Elder Scrolls Online, not really related to the quote; the city described there is probably going to look more like this in that game.
Pages: 1 ... 1867 1868 [1869] 1870 1871 ... 3345