Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1866 1867 [1868] 1869 1870 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3691791 times)

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Because Maine Edition
« Reply #28005 on: October 05, 2013, 04:46:48 pm »

I don't get angry about someone just expressing symptoms of mental illness.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28006 on: October 05, 2013, 05:58:15 pm »

And then there's just the pseudoscience, like "Differently angled water!"

Blood boils when I think of those quacks hurting gullible people like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mineral_Supplement

A family member of mine who's into 'alternative medicine' ordered and tried this stuff. After the vomiting session, I found out about it and did the (very minimal) research they hadn't. Much anger. Much.
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #28007 on: October 05, 2013, 06:06:36 pm »

The continued existence of some of these ignorant lemmings is the ultimate challenge the Darwin, so it makes some sense.

For a combination of RAGE and terror, I give you five little words:
Hitler was far too lenient.
The logic of somehow inferior races being the secret masters of the world never sat well with me. "They control everything, which Is why we should kill them. Never mind the fact that if they control everything I wouldn't be talking about it". I mean, in a entire republic of mad-men and pseudo-science, they never at any point bothered with these contradictions. Not that crazies are compatible with logic, of course.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28008 on: October 05, 2013, 06:16:03 pm »

Well clearly the Illuminati want people to talk about it but be ridiculed by their servants. You're part of the conspiracy too. As is anyone who calls out the conspiracy for being bullshit. Even the person claiming conspiracy is themselves conspiring.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #28009 on: October 05, 2013, 06:21:47 pm »

Even the person claiming conspiracy is themselves conspiring.
Controlled opposition. If I were the illuminati, I'd go about making sure the prospect of Illuminati existing would seem preposterous. THE PERFECT CRIME

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28010 on: October 05, 2013, 06:30:13 pm »

Even the person claiming conspiracy is themselves conspiring.
Controlled opposition. If I were the illuminati, I'd go about making sure the prospect of Illuminati existing would seem preposterous. THE PERFECT CRIME
And then, you'd of course go to random internet forums and make jokes about making the idea of the Illuminati preposterous in an attempt to hide the truth.
THE FOLLOWUP TO THE PERFECT CRIME

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28011 on: October 05, 2013, 06:45:53 pm »

Amazing, he's done it so convincingly that I almost want to believe that there isn't an ancient globe-spanning conspiracy!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #28012 on: October 05, 2013, 10:01:23 pm »

Speaking of crackpots talking out of their ass about non-existent conspiracies...

Obama's had plenty of time to enslave America and force us into a neo-Soviet hellhole, resulting in the death of liberty, democracy and your small dog too. As it stands, there are no concentration camps and no police arresting people for thought crime (or at least no more than there were pre-Obama). Why are so many people still convinced that he's somehow going to cause the death of America and extinctify bald eagles, cackling and twirling his mustache the whole way through?

EDIT: I AM DUMB FOREVER AND EVER AND I SMELL LIKE FARTS.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 10:08:28 pm by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28013 on: October 05, 2013, 10:03:04 pm »

For quite a few of the conspiracy theorists? Skin color.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #28014 on: October 05, 2013, 10:06:06 pm »

Obama's second term is less than a year from being over.

Huh, guess I've fast-forwarded in time. So, uh...do we have flying cars?

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #28015 on: October 05, 2013, 10:07:33 pm »

Obama's second term is less than a year from being over.

Huh, guess I've fast-forwarded in time. So, uh...do we have flying cars?

Oh shit. Somehow I got it in my mind that the next election was going to be in 2014. I am the best at time, shut up.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #28016 on: October 05, 2013, 11:02:31 pm »

So it ends up my mouse troubles are because of my mouse, not my computer.
It was just a coincidence that the other mice I tried happened to have the same problem.
>:X

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28017 on: October 05, 2013, 11:31:34 pm »

The continued existence of some of these ignorant lemmings is the ultimate challenge the Darwin, so it makes some sense.

The logic of somehow inferior races being the secret masters of the world never sat well with me. "They control everything, which Is why we should kill them. Never mind the fact that if they control everything I wouldn't be talking about it". I mean, in a entire republic of mad-men and pseudo-science, they never at any point bothered with these contradictions. Not that crazies are compatible with logic, of course.

I noticed something. I read the whole thing from an unbiased point of view, without the hate and vitriol it deserved, and when I reached the end, I kept reading. And what I saw in the comments made me smile. Read the comments.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28018 on: October 06, 2013, 12:44:07 am »

I noticed something. I read the whole thing from an unbiased point of view, without the hate and vitriol it deserved, and when I reached the end, I kept reading. And what I saw in the comments made me smile. Read the comments.
I got a smile out of that too. It's always good to know there are people who are aware that this guy is a moron out there.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #28019 on: October 06, 2013, 01:58:15 am »

Speaking of crackpots talking out of their ass about non-existent conspiracies...

Obama's had plenty of time to enslave America and force us into a neo-Soviet hellhole, resulting in the death of liberty, democracy and your small dog too. As it stands, there are no concentration camps and no police arresting people for thought crime (or at least no more than there were pre-Obama). Why are so many people still convinced that he's somehow going to cause the death of America and extinctify bald eagles, cackling and twirling his mustache the whole way through?

EDIT: I AM DUMB FOREVER AND EVER AND I SMELL LIKE FARTS.
It just occurred to me that Obama can never grow a mustache or probably even a beard now, because they would so totally take this as a sign of his anti-christness to, vote to secede and fail miserably. Actually, get on that Obama.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 1866 1867 [1868] 1869 1870 ... 3345