Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1809 1810 [1811] 1812 1813 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3688642 times)

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: SOFAKING DEEP Edition
« Reply #27150 on: September 04, 2013, 08:50:11 pm »

What does ITT stand for? I'm curious.
In This Thread. Nevermind that outburst though, I just haven't been having a good couple weeks, what with my payee withholding my money from me and me being nearly out of food and having to contemplate stealing just to keep myself fed. Then again it's the same shit I dealt with from my mother/payee before so I should be used to it by now.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27151 on: September 04, 2013, 08:54:19 pm »

ITT: Shitposting.
These big threads are on tangents constantly, can you be more specific? ???
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27152 on: September 04, 2013, 08:58:54 pm »

Nevermind what I said. Again, it hasn't been a good couple of weeks. In fact it hasn't been a good twenty-six years and I'm still wondering why I haven't killed myself yet.
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #27153 on: September 04, 2013, 09:03:34 pm »

Nevermind what I said. Again, it hasn't been a good couple of weeks. In fact it hasn't been a good twenty-six years and I'm still wondering why I haven't killed myself yet.
Because living is a pretty cool deal, and because everybody here loves you even if nobody in your home loves you.

That's the cliffnotes, at least.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27154 on: September 04, 2013, 09:16:54 pm »

I have had this tablet for five days.
I just tripped and dropped it.
It was my first tablet ever.

Thought you were talking about a tablet for a second. *cough*GRAPHICS TABLET*cough*WACOM*cough*PEN AND STUFF*cough*

Man, all the emphasis on hip new tablets are making it hard to distinguish between tablets and tablets.

I was trying to tell an artistic relative about these and they were all "My family already has two tablets..." and I was very sad.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #27155 on: September 04, 2013, 09:19:36 pm »

Plus: Vidja gaems.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #27156 on: September 04, 2013, 09:25:21 pm »

I have had this tablet for five days.
I just tripped and dropped it.
It was my first tablet ever.

Thought you were talking about a tablet for a second. *cough*GRAPHICS TABLET*cough*WACOM*cough*PEN AND STUFF*cough*

Man, all the emphasis on hip new tablets are making it hard to distinguish between tablets and tablets.

I was trying to tell an artistic relative about these and they were all "My family already has two tablets..." and I was very sad.
I heard someone call one of those a 'graphics wacom' recently, would that work?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27157 on: September 04, 2013, 09:25:59 pm »

Because living is a pretty cool deal, and because everybody here loves you even if nobody in your home loves you.

That's the cliffnotes, at least.

I don't think living is a cool deal and the only reasons I haven't killed myself yet are I'm afraid of death and afraid of my mother and brother. I'm glad I live alone as a result of that but I'm not happy about having my mother as my payee. At least I'm not right now.

Plus: Vidja gaems.
Video games are about all I ever do these days. I have no life outside of them, the internet and forced hallucinations.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #27158 on: September 04, 2013, 11:41:06 pm »

heir    90
seer    70
knight  0
witch   0
maid    0
page    66
rogue   83
prince  0
sylph   84
mage    501
thief   0
bard    106
breath  0
light   0
time    0
space   53
life    0
hope    2
void    0
heart   86
blood   62
doom    89
mind    227
rage    481

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27159 on: September 04, 2013, 11:42:17 pm »

heir    90
seer    70
knight  0
witch   0
maid    0
page    66
rogue   83
prince  0
sylph   84
mage    501
thief   0
bard    106
breath  0
light   0
time    0
space   53
life    0
hope    2
void    0
heart   86
blood   62
doom    89
mind    227
rage    481

Was that meant for the Homestuck thread?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #27160 on: September 04, 2013, 11:55:48 pm »

The numbers are supposed to be about equal.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27161 on: September 05, 2013, 12:10:26 am »

so hi guys i'm late to the tangents

the best thing about speaking fluent internet is that all your spelling is headcanon

It took me a year of classes to get things right on that front and I'm not even good. On the upside, if I try rather hard I can impersonate a chav flawlessly. fokkin syntax, m8

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27162 on: September 05, 2013, 08:52:07 am »

In fact it hasn't been a good twenty-six years and I'm still wondering why I haven't killed myself yet.
REVENGE

[...]everybody here loves you even if nobody in your home loves you.
Lies.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27163 on: September 05, 2013, 09:01:26 am »

@MadMalkavian: So...why aren't you your own payee? You obviously have good spelling/grammar/English capacity. Maybe you could write someone about what's going on with the money to have it directly deposited into a bank account with a debit card attached to it?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27164 on: September 05, 2013, 12:01:32 pm »

Everything else was hard pressed to spoil my mood for the rest of the day, and not for a lack of attempt either.
It wasn't until the very end of the day that they finally succeeded, and goddamn if that wasn't a conscious effort by some higher power. In particular, it was due to the bitch harpy supervisor being an immaculate bitch the entire day, including insinuations that I wasn't working when I was working nonstop almost the entire day, sending my out to take out the garbage despite the pile of unfinished dishes left and at least two other people who could have done it. Then, when I returned from doing that, I find that someone(presumable she) had left a mess in the dish room, and then she bitches me out for someone else did, but was still somehow my fault, and it didn't even happen, somebody else(a different somebody) had simply moved something a couple minutes beforehand.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 1809 1810 [1811] 1812 1813 ... 3345