Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1722 1723 [1724] 1725 1726 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3690341 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Rose-tinted Edition
« Reply #25845 on: July 24, 2013, 11:22:37 am »

Even if you start at one of the ends rather than the centre?
I only start at the ends. My toenails are basically flat all the way across, except the outside end which does a 90 degree turn downwards. The other end has this kind of thing, too, but nowhere near as badly.

Also, due to my intense dislike of cutting my nails, I tend to put it off as long as possible. Which doesn't help.
So they still crack even though you start at the end? Thats odd, but now that I think about it I think I knew someone with a similar problem.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #25846 on: July 24, 2013, 12:08:53 pm »

Use a scissor.

Problem solved.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Love, scriver~

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25847 on: July 24, 2013, 12:27:04 pm »

Well if you lack scissors you could try biting it. Not great advice but its a thing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25848 on: July 24, 2013, 12:52:52 pm »

Adobe Illustrator crapped out, needed a re-install, and ate my final project. So, now I'm in the middle of starting completely over.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #25849 on: July 24, 2013, 01:09:45 pm »

I just use a box cutter to trim my nails.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25850 on: July 24, 2013, 02:00:31 pm »

Lost three hours of pay because I had to go in for a random drug screening and my employer isn't reasonable enough to keep us on the clock when we do that.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25851 on: July 24, 2013, 02:03:31 pm »

Lost three hours of pay because I had to go in for a random drug screening and my employer isn't reasonable enough to keep us on the clock when we do that.
Isn't that illegal?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25852 on: July 24, 2013, 02:07:04 pm »

Isn't that illegal?
Possibly, but given that I'm only going to be with them until August 2, I don't care enough to do anything about it.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25853 on: July 24, 2013, 02:20:17 pm »

video's from 2011 but I just found it today so

http://www.saveservices.org/2011/06/video-false-allegations-summit-in-america-do-the-accused-deserve-a-hearing/

the best summary for this is a quote from the video itself...
"in this situation your guilty until proven innocent, and once proven innocent you remain guilty."
Oh wow that is indeed rage-inducing. I feel terribly bad for that guy and all guys in similar situations.
False allegations are one of the reasons why I don't even so much as associate with most women outside of my mother and the women I get services from under most offline circumstances. I won't even become offline friends with a man who has a female significant other most of the time because of false allegations, especially since false allegations are the reason why I lost my best friend back in 2012. That is to say his girlfriend claimed I threatened her and made her feel frightened when the reality is she went out of her way to do things that sent me into PTSD-related flashbacks whenever I visited their apartment and thus had a really strong aversion to the thought of visiting him at his place because every time I went over there she was purposefully violent, destructive, and abusive towards both him and I. He didn't care because she slept with him about once or twice a week and bought him video games whenever he asked.

/rant
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25854 on: July 24, 2013, 02:22:19 pm »

Disciples 3.

I like this game. I WANT to like this game.

But my god, the voice acting... Got so bad I had to turn it off.

And the difficulty curve. Yes, I AM playing it on hard, but it's the first fucking mission and you're sending guys who can kill me in two rounds? Like, seriously. I should not be facing tier 2-3 units in the first fucking fight with the elves. It's not like I can level up around here! They come to YOU!

bluh bluh

What.

I am also playing the first mission. I just got a guardian node. No idea what it is because fuck tutorials but still, sounded kinda cool. The next turn the Elves attack (why the fuck am I at war with Elves? The story would be so much clearer if there was a better narrator, because right now I just skip everything as soon as I hear his stupid voice) but instead of attacking my dude, who just fought a gazillion battles so is at like 5% XP to the next level (srsly...), they attack the guardian node.

My guardian kills all his dude in a few hits. Like, what, why even give me an army if free stuff on the map can easily kill the entire enemy army. This is just silly. Even worse, the next turn I accidentally attacked one of their nodes, (tI didn't tell me what I was attacking, so I just figured it was some Goblin or something) and it was summoning elementals. Those elementals are stronger than any unit in my army and it summons one every single turn.

What retard designed this game? >.>
The Russian voice-acting is better.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25855 on: July 24, 2013, 02:50:16 pm »

Jesus fucking Christ. I just spent like two fucking hours writing something out and then I accidentally deleted it. I don't even know how I deleted it. I tried to switch tabs but instead of switching tabs it just fucking deleted everything in the tab I was on.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25856 on: July 24, 2013, 03:15:31 pm »

After one of my headphones ceases working in the right ear, I learn that the replacements I get are designed to only work on one ear or something..
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #25857 on: July 24, 2013, 03:38:53 pm »

After one of my headphones ceases working in the right ear, I learn that the replacements I get are designed to only work on one ear or something..
You bought headphones.. That only work in one ear?

ON PURPOSE?!?!

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25858 on: July 24, 2013, 03:40:32 pm »

You bought headphones.. That only work in one ear?

ON PURPOSE?!?!
THEY ARE WORKING NOW.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #25859 on: July 24, 2013, 04:01:07 pm »

Isn't that illegal?
Possibly, but given that I'm only going to be with them until August 2, I don't care enough to do anything about it.
That's actually a good reason to do something about it.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.
Pages: 1 ... 1722 1723 [1724] 1725 1726 ... 3345