Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1697 1698 [1699] 1700 1701 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3694916 times)

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Ragechievement Edition
« Reply #25470 on: July 12, 2013, 06:26:23 pm »

Well. That was probably the first time I've ever felt tempted to use the ignore button on someone. Of course due to my own beliefs regarding that I crushed that thought down as quickly as I could.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Kydrasz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25471 on: July 12, 2013, 07:36:02 pm »

More like tranquil fury instead of rage.

So my cousin had to spend the day with us. Normally whenever she's here, she and my younger brother causes mischief that seems to escalate each time. This time they haven't done anything up to now so I was relaxed enough to leave them with my grandmother and take a shower. Unfortunately my grandma was busy doing something else and didn't really watch them. The moment I stepped out of the bathroom, I heard noises coming from my parent's bathroom. When I tried the door, it was locked until I told them to open it for me.

What I saw was basically toothpaste covering the bottom portion of the mirror, and my brother holding a cup with toothpaste in it filled with water and every toothbrush in the cup. My cousin was idly sitting on the toilet. Naturally I kicked them out of the room quietly (My dad was sleeping in the bedroom which was connected to the bathroom.) To sum it up, I spent a decent amount of time cleaning up after them trying to be as quiet as possible so my dad won't wake up. Then I scolded them in a quiet manner, with my cousin protesting it wasn't her fault.

Apparently my brother followed her into it when she had to use it. Apparently she didn't see him messing with the toothpaste. Apparently my cousin is blind to the point where she can't notice someone less than one feet to her right in a very small room.
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Spoiler: Inspirational words (click to show/hide)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #25472 on: July 12, 2013, 10:38:30 pm »

expectorating

I cannot see/hear this word without thinking of Gaston.  I kinda wish I had that song handy now.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #25473 on: July 12, 2013, 10:52:24 pm »

Well. That was probably the first time I've ever felt tempted to use the ignore button on someone. Of course due to my own beliefs regarding that I crushed that thought down as quickly as I could.

Is this statement directed at me, or at an unrelated matter? I can't tell.

I haven't even seen you today :P

So unrelated matter
It's FEF, not FEOF

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25474 on: July 12, 2013, 10:54:30 pm »

expectorating

I cannot see/hear this word without thinking of Gaston.  I kinda wish I had that song handy now.
You're welcome.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #25475 on: July 12, 2013, 11:15:38 pm »

expectorating

You're welcome.

But no youtube at work, or I would have done that myself :(
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25476 on: July 12, 2013, 11:20:56 pm »

expectorating

You're welcome.

But no youtube at work, or I would have done that myself :(
Booooooooooo!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25477 on: July 13, 2013, 12:05:50 am »

expectorating

It makes me think of the special urn from Moving Pictures.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #25478 on: July 13, 2013, 12:57:56 am »

When will my spiteful idiotic bitch of a mother SHUT THE FUCK UP. For crying out loud, stop repeating the same bullshit excuses for your actions over and over, I've already countered and rendered them invalid for fucks sake!

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #25479 on: July 13, 2013, 03:33:33 am »

Wherein a television news station reports the names of crashed Asiana flight as 'Sum Ting Wong, Wi To Lo, Ho Li Fuk, Bang Ding Ow.'.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #25480 on: July 13, 2013, 03:34:40 am »

Just heard it on the radio. :p

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #25481 on: July 13, 2013, 03:35:59 am »

Racism and disrespecting the dead/wounded? There's a rare combination.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25482 on: July 13, 2013, 03:40:16 am »

Wherein a television news station reports the names of crashed Asiana flight as 'Sum Ting Wong, Wi To Lo, Ho Li Fuk, Bang Ding Ow.'.
To be fair, I wouldn't expect a news station to be experts on different cultures and understand the implications of what they were doing. I would expect them to do some damn fact checking and take in several independent sources to try and confirm something to be true before reporting to avoid hoaxes like that, especially, especially when dealing with such subject matter. People died and it got twisted into a racist joke, rage thread is right.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #25483 on: July 13, 2013, 03:47:47 am »

I'd be less raeg if they managed to use racist Korean names*. Haha
Those names. Are goddam Chinese.
Apparently someone at the investigating organization reported the names as such, and no-one at the news station employed their common sense.

* not sure if there is such a thing...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25484 on: July 13, 2013, 03:49:56 am »

I think the only Korean name I know is Bisu, and I don't even know if that is a real name or word or anything, I just know he made a damn good PvZ build.
Pages: 1 ... 1697 1698 [1699] 1700 1701 ... 3345