Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1631 1632 [1633] 1634 1635 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3696182 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

And my sister is blasting country music in my room.
Could be worse, they could be blaring badly-made dubstep.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

What music does she hate that you happen to like?
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

Music wars never end well.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

Goddamn headache. I'm going to take two advil every fifteen minutes until this goes away. If I stop being able to feel anything else as well, that's a bonus.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

Okay...

Is violence an option?
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

My room is also uncomfortably warm.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

I'unno Kaij, I kinda' count any good excuse to break out the noise music as ending well...

Lot more likely to get hit with a noise violation if you pull that out, though. Though neighbors may mistake it for some kind of industrial accident or something instead, that's always a possibility.

Goddamn headache. I'm going to take two advil every fifteen minutes until this goes away. If I stop being able to feel anything else as well, that's a bonus.
I've always kinda' wondered about headache medicine, m'self. Ever since I stopped taking them, the frequency and severity of my headaches have dropped... fairly considerably. As in from weekly t'biweekly/in-need-of-headache-medicine to every few months/sometimes-barely-noticable. It's been pretty drastic :-\
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

I don't have many headaches, and usually I can take less than the recommended dosage and still have it go away. This one is just being a motherfucker.

Now that I think about it, my vision was a little messed up earlier. Maybe I'm having a minor migraine.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've always kinda' wondered about headache medicine, m'self. Ever since I stopped taking them, the frequency and severity of my headaches have dropped... fairly considerably. As in from weekly t'biweekly/in-need-of-headache-medicine to every few months/sometimes-barely-noticable. It's been pretty drastic :-\
Well duh, that's why take headache medicine, for when you need a headache.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site

And my sister is blasting country music in my room.
Could be worse, they could be blaring badly-made dubstep.

Bad dubstep is like entering your PIN number into an ATM machine.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Dubstep is sort of like this; you can use the sound of an engine creatively to make art and music, but listening to the sound of an engine dying is not music.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Ah, another fun day of inhaling fibreglass particles. Though I was pleasantly surprised to discover that they have replaced the asbestos insulation with fibreglass at some point.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Dubstep is sort of like this; you can use the sound of an engine creatively to make art and music, but listening to the sound of an engine dying is not music.
... depends on the engine and how it's dying. Maybe if you've got several in array kaputting at different frequencies. I'm pretty sure someone out there could manage it.

... also, is that, uh. Legal, FD? I mean... health issues. Banking on suing forty years from now when your lungs have committed spontaneous fiberglass assisted failed mitosis?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Probably not, but "workplace safety" is an oxymoron around there. It basically boiled down to "put on gloves and glasses, hold your breath". And it was only twice, we probably won't have to fiddle with it again, and I'm bringing my respirator mask every maintenance day from now on.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Ugh. Sounds like my old cable job. Our "workplace safety lectures and videos" basically became "if you see a funny-looking mold, hold your breath". And that was it. Nothing about proper hardhat use, or how to safely crawl under a house, or what to do if you're on a pole and your ladder gives way. One more reason to stay out of that line of work.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread
Pages: 1 ... 1631 1632 [1633] 1634 1635 ... 3345