Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1607 1608 [1609] 1610 1611 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700122 times)

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

... um. Email the teacher? Call? Talk to in person?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

That was weird. I think the forum ate my post.

Anyway, my entire face feels sunburned. Especially my nose and forehead. This, to put it mildly, majorly sucks.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

There is a discussion thread started by a student mentioning it from 2 days ago, (the class has it's own little mini forum that I probably should have checked before taking the test) that's the requested way to ask the teacher questions and there is no response yet.   I can throw in my own little "Me too" in there.

I'll also email him.  I need to email a what I learned this week journal entry to him every week anyway, so I'll mention it in there.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

So I threw up about twelve times in a row this morning, and now I'm tentatively eating cereal after sleeping for another three hours. This is bullshit. I've got a massive tournament coming up in a few days and suddenly I've got an IV in my arm so I don't drop dead from dehydration, because if I try to drink or eat anything I just spew it back up.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I know I post a lot of stuff about police.  I try to keep it to a minimum, and don't actually post most of the stuff that I see.  Sometimes... I just have to say... what the fuck my fucking god why would this even happen.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I know I post a lot of stuff about police.  I try to keep it to a minimum, and don't actually post most of the stuff that I see.  Sometimes... I just have to say... what the fuck my fucking god why would this even happen.
WHAT THE FUCK. FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

And that is why you never, ever, ever call the cops unless you are being actively killed at the moment.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!

WHAT THE FUCK. FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK!
Likewise.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

And that is why you never, ever, ever call the cops unless you are being actively killed at the moment.

The sad thing is he didn't even call for police.  He called 911.  The guy's father probably expected medical personnel to show up and be able to calmly explain the situation to them.  I have a friend who was abused by police when he was given a bad psychiatric prescription.  His girlfriend called 911.  Police showed up first.  Luckily their aggression was mild.  He only has permanent nerve damage in his wrist from the encounter.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

Why would you ever call for cops, it seems like they'd just show up to finish the job then give your killer a pat on the back.

edit: wow I remember the days when calling 911 when it isn't an emergency could just get you fined, not shot in your own home in front of your family.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 11:08:05 pm by Euld »

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

I can't even imagine being denied access to your kid as he's dying on your living room floor without any help.  I would probably get myself killed too at that point.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

For 40 fucking minutes too. By that time... urgh. This pisses me off so, so much.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Y'see, it's things like these that try to convince me to become a serial cop killer just for the hell of it. The only reason I don't is that someone I respect very much is a cop.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Y'see, it's things like these that try to convince me to become a serial cop killer just for the hell of it. The only reason I don't is that someone I respect very much is a cop.

There are a lot of scummy cops out there, but they are probably just as many good honest cops.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

I have aspirations to become law enforcement....
Pages: 1 ... 1607 1608 [1609] 1610 1611 ... 3345