Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1602 1603 [1604] 1605 1606 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3700450 times)

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

The heat in this office is worse than yesterday.  It's making me feel ill.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

The heat in this office is worse than yesterday.  It's making me feel ill.

How hot is it?

Maybe you're going through menopause? :P

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Wat XD
~~~
You...don't have any ventilation there, I take it?

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

The AC is confirmed broken.  I borrowed a desk fan from someone, and am doing alright, aside from the annoyance of having a loud fan blowing directly onto me from point blank range.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

That sucks.
You obviously must sacrifice one of your incompetent coworkers to please the gremlins.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The AC is confirmed broken.  I borrowed a desk fan from someone, and am doing alright, aside from the annoyance of having a loud fan blowing directly onto me from point blank range.

Does the room have a window?

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Does the room have a window?

Not exactly.  Two walls are lined with windows, but they can't be opened.  It's about the same temperature outside, anyway.  I'm not in a room like you're probably thinking of.  This office is one big, open floor of I think around 60 desks, sectioned off into groups of 6 by shoulder-height cubicle walls.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools

So, it's less of an oven and more of a warehouse full of toasters.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

There are many things that are said to be cruel, but one sin rises above the others. One single act against humanity that is beyond redemption. No salvation can be found. Only the most lowly of lifeforms ever to crawl from a hole in the earth could ever commit such a crime.

And that is to get an annoying song from somebodies childhood stuck in their head. Crazy Bus.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

258 email and about 50% of them have words "free" "enlargement" "pills"...
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure I know some people who would love to have their pills enlarged for free.

My rage: Why the hell does nobody clean up after themselves? I wake up and go to eat my breakfast cereal, only I find that the exactly 2 bowls in this house(with 4 people living in it) are dirty, one in the sink, the other filled with what looks like it's headed for the compost heap. There are dirty dishes everywhere, including one on the floor covered in dog hair.

Argh, if anyone, especially within my own family, calls me a dirty slob, I will punch them in the face.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 07:46:35 am by Akura »
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile

I'm pretty sure I know some people who woul love to have their pills enlarged for free.

If my pills were enlarged, how would I swallow them? ???
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Hold on, give me a second to stop laughing...
Greatorder, you can sit next to me.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Awakening.
*walks away and hides his 3ds holding the game cart*

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile

Enders game movie.

FUCKING HOLLYWOOD WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING ARRRGHHH ITS HUNGER GAMES IN SPACE FUCK!

Also every time I try to search for something on the forums it crashes my browser.

Pages: 1 ... 1602 1603 [1604] 1605 1606 ... 3345