Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1598 1599 [1600] 1601 1602 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701808 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

If nobody else makes a thread, I'm going to make one called "Ethnic Cleansing or Multiculturalism: Which Is the Greater Evil?" and it's going to just be me making "We should do thing X to people who support thing X" jokes constantly.

And from the responses in this thread, everyone's going to take me completely seriously.

smirk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If nobody else makes a thread, I'm going to make one called "Ethnic Cleansing or Multiculturalism: Which Is the Greater Evil?" and it's going to just be me making "We should do thing X to people who support thing X" jokes constantly.
I support this. With or without the Law.
When i think of toady i think of a toad hopping arround on a keyboard
also
he should stay out of the light it will dry out his skin
his moist amphibian skin

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

And from the responses in this thread, everyone's going to take me completely seriously.
I can assist in the jokeage.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Ethnic cleansing is not a petty squabble.
Are you even looking at the things people have been writing?

You've both been suggesting the same thing, only differing on the targets you feel are acceptable.
No I have not at all been suggesting ethnic cleansing AT ALL. In the end I made a joke about shipping people off Siberia, and it was pretty obvious that is was a joke. That is entirely different than wanting to seriously forcibly purify a nation.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I suggest northern Siberia. They can see all the white they want 10 months a year.
A joke in bad taste, insinuating that those calling for ethnic cleansing are all white.

...And the whole inhospitable wilderness part.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I suggest northern Siberia. They can see all the white they want 10 months a year.
A joke in bad taste, insinuating that those calling for ethnic cleansing are all white.

...And the whole inhospitable wilderness part.

In the case if English ethnic cleansing? Yup. All white. If we were talking about Israel? The Taliban? Or the multitude of ethnic cleansing in Africa? Or China? All cases of ethnic cleansing. All equally vile. I just don't have a particular joke I can make about them off the top of my head to try to diffuse my absolute blood curdling rage.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

In the case if English ethnic cleansing? Yup. All white. If we were talking about Israel? The Taliban? Or the multitude of ethnic cleansing in Africa? Or China? All cases of ethnic cleansing. All equally vile. I just don't have a particular joke I can make about them off the top of my head to try to diffuse my absolute blood curdling rage.
Oh right. First thing that came to mind when I was reading your posts was Hitler in absolute blood curdling rage planning to ship the Jews to an inhospitable climate in Madagascar.
That makes it all ok though.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Have you guys drifted into semantics? It feels like it.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile

Do not raeg at forum members..

Quote from: Toady from forum guidelines
Do not pick a fight or insult another poster.  Do not continue a fight if you feel you have been insulted.  Report it to the moderator.  If you instead respond in kind, you run the risk of being considered part of the problem.
Despite its prevalence on the internet, bigoted language is frowned upon here.  Do not go there.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 01:19:53 pm by Ameablable »

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh right. First thing that came to mind when I was reading your posts was Hitler in absolute blood curdling rage planning to ship the Jews to an inhospitable climate in Madagascar.
That makes it all ok though.
Yes. Obviously I am Hitler because I take a strong stance against racism and ethnic cleansing.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

I asked. Now I'm telling you. Take it to its own thread.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

+1. We are in danger of the Rage Thread being locked.

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile

+1. We are in danger of the Rage Thread being locked.
+2

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

All right so a thread is needed. What should be its main topic? Ethnic cleansing? Nationalism? Immigration? Multiculturalism? All?

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile

we dont want any of that in this thread no mo. so all.
Pages: 1 ... 1598 1599 [1600] 1601 1602 ... 3345