Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1594 1595 [1596] 1597 1598 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3702216 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

As the race they want to be "single and unified" is that of the English, who are a throughly mixed up mess of Viking, French, Celtic, Roman and Germanic peoples. The hypocracy, it hurts!

Thats ignoring the racist overtones of it all.
This is a blank sig.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As the race they want to be "single and unified" is that of the English, who are a throughly mixed up mess of Viking, French, Celtic, Roman and Germanic peoples. The hypocracy, it hurts!

Racist overtones? Explain, again.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Wiki describes the EDL as belonging to the following types:

Anti-Muslim,[1][2][3] anti-Islamism, anti-sharia law

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wiki describes the EDL as belonging to the following types:

Anti-Muslim,[1][2][3] anti-Islamism, anti-sharia law
Well we understand that, how does it add to any argument? We realise they are Anti-Muslim. What's your point in other words?

Yannanth

Having been raised as an immigrant in the UK (ages 10-18), and then going back, all I have to say is that I'm 100% behind nativist movements in Britain. Seriously. Sort it out.

Multiculturalism is, and has always been a disaster. You need to stop giving so many incentives for immigrants to stay. I'm not advocating pursuing them out in the way the EDL does (who I think are a bunch of thugs), but you need to drop the benefits and stop giving British citizenship so easily - if at all. Coming from an immigrant. Sort your shit out Britain.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Ethnic cleansing is almost always racist.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cleansing implies killing, die to most modern uses of the term. I don't think they want to kill, just deport. Still, how is it racist? Muslim isn't a race.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Replace every instance of "racist" with "prejudice", then.  Nothing changes.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

The EDL discriminates or attempts to marginalize based on race, culture and faith. Racism? Yep.
This is a blank sig.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The EDL discriminates or attempts to marginalize based on race, culture and faith. Racism? Yep.
No, it attempts to remove. They won't get discriminated against Becuase they'll be in their own country, surrounded by people of a similar culture. The EDL is fighting against racism/prejudice!

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cleansing implies killing, die to most modern uses of the term. I don't think they want to kill, just deport. Still, how is it racist? Muslim isn't a race.

Its not just muslims, its immigrants, aka brown people.

And no, ethnic cleansing does not necessarily imply killing. Genocide implies killing. Ethnic cleansing includes all methods of force, threat and economic action to remove an ethnicity from a location.

And there are muslims being murdered by guys like these.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What is this EDL garbage? UK, you're supposed to be America's classier and more mature older sibling. You.... you're not allowed to have bigoted nationalist groups who want to deport all the dirty mudbloods les they soil your culture. This "White Pride" garbage is our bag.

But seriously, I'm disappointed to learn that we Americans don't have a monopoly on ignorance and prejudice. Only slightly more than I'm disappointed to see community members condoning it here.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

No, it attempts to remove. They won't get discriminated against Becuase they'll be in their own country, surrounded by people of a similar culture. The EDL is fighting against racism/prejudice!

Calling it "thier own country" when thier nation of birth and residence is the UK for many cases is exactly the attitude that earns the EDL a bad name.

How singing out specific ethnic or racial groups and targetting abusive behaviour (which is basically thier sole means of operation at the moment) towards them is fighting against racism and prejudice is lost on me - if anything, they are promoting such behaviour.
This is a blank sig.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do you have any idea how ridiculous that statement is?

We are fighting racism through enforced segregation and deportation by threats and acts of violence against minorities!

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Its not just muslims, its immigrants, aka brown people.

And no, ethnic cleansing does not necessarily imply killing. Genocide implies killing. Ethnic cleansing includes all methods of force, threat and economic action to remove an ethnicity from a location.

And there are muslims being murdered by guys like these.
And there are Muslims being murdered by Muslims, there are whites being killed by whites... There are Muslims killing whites... And once more, how can you cleanse an ethnicity if it's not an ethnicity?

What is this EDL garbage? UK, you're supposed to be America's classier and more mature older sibling. You.... you're not allowed to have bigoted nationalist groups who want to deport all the dirty mudbloods les they soil your culture. This "White Pride" garbage is our bag.

But seriously, I'm disappointed to learn that we Americans don't have a monopoly on ignorance and prejudice. Only slightly more than I'm disappointed to see community members condoning it here.
Yes, the Mideast has no prejudice or bigotry! No national scale bigotry here! Nope nope nope!

Do you have any idea how ridiculous that statement is?

We are fighting racism through enforced segregation and deportation by threats and acts of violence against minorities!
No, it actually works. People have no pretext for racism if they are the same race. Also, see above.

Calling it "thier own country" when thier nation of birth and residence is the UK for many cases is exactly the attitude that earns the EDL a bad name.

How singing out specific ethnic or racial groups and targetting abusive behaviour (which is basically thier sole means of operation at the moment) towards them is fighting against racism and prejudice is lost on me - if anything, they are promoting such behaviour.
See above, racism will not occur if there are no different races in the same nation.
Pages: 1 ... 1594 1595 [1596] 1597 1598 ... 3345