Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1593 1594 [1595] 1596 1597 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3701830 times)

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

Oh wow you guys actually named a thread after something I said! I feel so special!

Gosh darnit. I recorded nearly two hours of game play, but my voice didn't record on any of it.

Luckily I didn't do any long winded commentaries. That would have sucked even more.
That's what post commentary is for, right? :3

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Post commentary isn't as good as live commentary, imho.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile

Well, everyone has their opinions. I happen to think that group commentary is better than solo commentary, but that's just me.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22698510
Oh boy! Massive breach of personal privacy! How wonderful!
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

I find it very hard to feel sorry for anyone in the EDL if I am frank.
This is a blank sig.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I find it very hard to feel sorry for anyone in Islam to be quite frank.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Do explain, and provide context before someone believes something that hopefully isn't what you're saying.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do explain, and provide context before someone believes something that hopefully isn't what you're saying.
Well. The thing is they're always perceived as some persecuted minority, when it's generally the groups that attempt to actually make a point or express their beliefs are persecuted. I can only imagine the negative press the EDL gets.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Well. The thing is they're always perceived as some persecuted minority, when it's generally the groups that attempt to actually make a point or express their beliefs are persecuted. I can only imagine the negative press the EDL gets.

The EDL are basically a hate group, who are all about persecuting minorities, not really making anything in the way of a valid point. They deserve the press they get for being a bunch of shits.
This is a blank sig.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The EDL are basically a hate group, who are all about persecuting minorities, not really making anything in the way of a valid point. They deserve the press they get for being a bunch of shits.
And? They are still a group, with valid political opinions. This is political bullying. A hate group is still a group. Nobody deserves hugely biased press. Hate speech is still speech, and they should not get silenced no matter the argument.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gosh darnit. I recorded nearly two hours of game play, but my voice didn't record on any of it.

Luckily I didn't do any long winded commentaries. That would have sucked even more.

Just do what I do, and make an intentionally crappy audio overdub, as though your gameplay video was actually a bad martial arts movie. Problem solved.
(ProTip: Works much better when doing it with a face cam)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Kingfisher, I want to know... you say it's not wrong for the WBC to say that X will burn in hell for Y, or picket children's funerals because it comes under free speech?

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kingfisher, I want to know... you say it's not wrong for the WBC to say that X will burn in hell for Y, or picket children's funerals because it comes under free speech?
Yes, it's not wrong. Legally. Morally? Meh. That's for the individual to decide.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

Thier opinions (which basically boils down to getting anyone not white out of the UK) are far from valid. The press they get is far from biased - they act in a negative way and it gets reported as such. I dont think taking away someones right to free speech is ever an option, but there needs to be consequences for using your right to free speech in a way that isnt really deemed socially acceptable.

An interesting story regarding the EDL: How a mosque defused an EDL demonstration...
This is a blank sig.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thier opinions (which basically boils down to getting anyone not white out of the UK) are far from valid. The press they get is far from biased - they act in a negative way and it gets reported as such. I dont think taking away someones right to free speech is ever an option, but there needs to be consequences for using your right to free speech in a way that isnt really deemed socially acceptable.

An interesting story regarding the EDL: How a mosque defused an EDL demonstration...
How is wanting a single, unified race not valid? Please, explain.
Pages: 1 ... 1593 1594 [1595] 1596 1597 ... 3345