Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1585 1586 [1587] 1588 1589 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703008 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Flash player, why do you update. Now I cannot Youtube.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Flash player, why do you update. Now I cannot Youtube.
Mines worse.
"Java, calm down. I updated like you asked, now let the hostages g-"
In memory of Firefox

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Damn Baystation 12 admins. Being complete douches and circlejerkers.  >:(

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Damn Baystation 12 admins. Being complete douches and circlejerkers.  >:(
As long as you keep it in here and not the SS13 thread...
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Oh no, this isn't the Urist McStation I'm talking about.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I know, but bringing up BS12 complaints tends to send the thread the same direction that killed the previous one (not counting freshman's)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Is Baystation 12 not Bay12 affiliated? How confusing.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

It was at one point. But since its topic (the previous major SS13 thread) got locked, its just gone and been its own thing now.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

If the Baystation12 admins are still part of the board, I'd appreciate it if we belay that conversation.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Japa is such a cool guy. Makes all the roads and doesn't afraid of anything, no matter how bad the roads are.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Internet keeps disconnecting every few seconds. That's the sucky part of rain/thunderstorms, wireless goes to shit(...not counting the event of, say, getting hit with lightning). The storm isn't even here, either, it's just really cloudy and humid.

Also, can't seem to put money on my debit card. No idea why, but two different vendors couldn't do it, possibly for different reasons.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

1 hour with a stone pickaxe and shovel in minecraft.  Goal: Get Diamonds and obsidian. 
Tunnel to the bottom of the world.

1 hour with a copper pickaxe in DF.  Goal: Magma.
Tunnel to the bottom of the world + living quarters and simple magma plumbing.

1 hour in reality with a steel pickaxe and shovel.  Goal: Dig up Laundry room leach field.
A hole 1 foot deep leach field still nowhere in sight.

Reality sucks.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

I want to play terra firma craft.

Manual installation failed, so I use the launcher. Then I find out I can't play without optifine, as the game lags to buggery and back, but when I try to install optifine, the game throws up its arms and crashes upon loading.

Someone really needs to simplify this whole thing.
Lrn2inst4ll m0ds scrub.

But it really isn't that hard to install. It takes a while but there's not much you can do wrong.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

I want to play terra firma craft.

Manual installation failed, so I use the launcher. Then I find out I can't play without optifine, as the game lags to buggery and back, but when I try to install optifine, the game throws up its arms and crashes upon loading.

Someone really needs to simplify this whole thing.
Lrn2inst4ll m0ds scrub.

But it really isn't that hard to install. It takes a while but there's not much you can do wrong.
Considering Forge install likes to bugger out on its updates no. Terrafirma was sighted to be included with a standalone modpack
Pages: 1 ... 1585 1586 [1587] 1588 1589 ... 3345