Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1582 1583 [1584] 1585 1586 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703550 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welcome to the real world. Or were you talking about fiction? Because the real world is pretty damn distopian.

Fiction.

They do it in real life all the time. Mind you they usually don't full blown lie but they will stretch it a mile long.

The problem is what is justified through fiction will usually be similarly justified in real life.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

My friend lost track of my kitten. Holy fuck, I leave her alone with it for like one hour and she can't find it. She thinks it somehow got outside or something, it doesn't help that its fur is pitch black either. I am so fucking mad, so help me god if someone I know accidentally kills another kitten of mine I'm going to murder someone.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My friend lost track of my kitten. Holy fuck, I leave her alone with it for like one hour and she can't find it. She thinks it somehow got outside or something, it doesn't help that its fur is pitch black either. I am so fucking mad, so help me god if someone I know accidentally kills another kitten of mine I'm going to murder someone.

Know how you feel man, when my cat ran out of the house I cried for hours worrying >_>

I am kind of a cry baby when I am in emotional distress.

We found the cat sleeping in the back.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 12:18:58 am by Neonivek »

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

The middle click on my mouse is being finnicky. I use that damn button about as much as I left click.

Is it not clicking?

Or do you open five new tabs when you middle click a link?

It's not clicking sometimes. It appears to happen when I haven't touched it for a few minutes - if I just start rapidly clicking it, it acts as if I'm doing nothing for 1-2 seconds and then starts acting normally after that. Until I leave it alone for a few more minutes.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

I am rapidly approaching the point of absolute political rage yet again. And it is harder than ever for me to find solace in the lesser of two evils.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am rapidly approaching the point of absolute political rage yet again. And it is harder than ever for me to find solace in the lesser of two evils.

Agreed.

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile

Goddammnit! I JUST BIT MY FOCKING TONGUE!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

You're supposed to eat the food, dude, not your tongue.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile

im chewing gum though. im supposed to eat it now!?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile

You're supposed to eat the food, dude, not your tongue.

I ran over the back of my heel today with a metal cart at work. The height the corners of the cart are at is PERFECT for catching the rising slope of the ball joint in your ankle over you shoe, and it HURTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER.

But the worst thing about biting your tongue is that later, you will bite it again because it's all swollen.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile

We have a 7-way intersection around here. It comes with a rotary too! (Yes, it has both an intersection AND a rotary, and has at least 6 sets of lights)
I hate to bring this back up again, but...

Roundabouts.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.  That you also think rotaries are crazy? That you prefer to call them by a silly name? Something else?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 03:22:52 pm by GlyphGryph »

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile

I think he's saying "fix it with roundabouts".

Because roundabouts solve problems, not create them.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotaries_in_Massachusetts
Bell Circle (Massachusetts Route 16, Massachusetts Route 60, Massachusetts Route 1A, and Beach Street) in Revere, Massachusetts notorious for having a high accident rate
https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=bell+circle+revere&fb=1&gl=us&hq=bell+circle&hnear=0x89e36dfd12b7a73f:0x1b7b71a73e8186bc,Revere,+MA&cid=0,0,5356451223173074443&ei=gimdUdL9Ec6J0QHUxoD4Ag&ved=0CJ0BEPwSMAE

One of our designers thought THIS was a good idea. I'm pretty sure they'd find a way to fuck up proper roundabouts as well.

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.  That you also think rotaries are crazy? That you prefer to call them by a silly name? Something else?
A rotary...
Tip, read the quote you are quoting.
Sorry, didn't realise they were one and the same. Still, I don't get why you'd still need an intersection when you have a rotarybout.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.
Pages: 1 ... 1582 1583 [1584] 1585 1586 ... 3345