Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1560 1561 [1562] 1563 1564 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3705125 times)

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: RAEGology Edition
« Reply #23415 on: May 11, 2013, 09:32:51 pm »

I think one thing to do if you're witnessing this kind of thing is to immediately call an ambulance. Tell them whatever will get them down there. Are the cops going to continue murdering someone if there are paramedics as witnesses?

Either way the guy could use an ambulance, and then the cops have the additional explaining to do if they refuse to let the paramedics treat a dying man.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 09:34:39 pm by Reelya »

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23416 on: May 11, 2013, 10:07:52 pm »

The ex is still with the girlfriend he's been cheating on.

Blort.

I still haven't been on a date in... moving towards seven months

blort blort
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23417 on: May 11, 2013, 10:38:43 pm »

Blort.
Snarf.

I still haven't been on a date in... moving towards seven months
And I'm still rocking my zero dates in infinity score...

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23418 on: May 11, 2013, 10:39:53 pm »

Dateless wonders! Woooooo!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23419 on: May 11, 2013, 10:46:24 pm »

Yeah, it's not that I want to go on a date, in particular (before this recent boyfriend, I didn't date for almost two years, and I didn't especially care).  It's that I don't want to be going without because I'm scared of some prick who already has a girlfriend but seems to want to get all up in my business.  And is cheating on her.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23420 on: May 11, 2013, 10:57:37 pm »

=.=
I really thought you were joking about that for a second there.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23421 on: May 11, 2013, 10:58:57 pm »

Who's joking about what?

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23422 on: May 11, 2013, 11:11:01 pm »

The whole "I don't really want a date, but the antics of my douchebag ex are making me feel insecure" thing... Forgive me for feeling it's a little bit of a ridiculous sentiment.

EDIT: Apologies I'm coming across a bit snippy. I've been in kind of a bad mood recently.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 12:00:34 am by Pnx »

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #23424 on: May 12, 2013, 12:51:17 am »

Was at an old friend's birthday party tonight, which is almost always attended by all the people I went to high school with, all the old crew. 90% of them are married, about to get married or in relationships. Someone turns to me and goes "So are you married yet? When you getting married?"

*sigh* Questions like that are the whole reason I don't go to these things. I've been single long enough I have a hard time putting a number on it anymore. I'm not particularly bothered being single, it's the societal expectation of other couples I hate dealing with. Yes, I'm single and over 30 and not going crazy to hook up. Deal with it. Case in point. There was one woman at the party who, ya know, was putting out the vibe she might go with anyone, me in particular. I didn't go for it. Why? It's my call, my preference. Secondly, I wasn't in to her. I don't settle for the most part. If that means being single for as long as it takes, so be it.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 12:53:34 am by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23426 on: May 12, 2013, 01:20:08 am »

The whole "I don't really want a date, but the antics of my douchebag ex are making me feel insecure" thing... Forgive me for feeling it's a little bit of a ridiculous sentiment.

Hey, I'm being honest.  I don't like that he can hurt me, go grab another girl, and be happy.  Also don't like that I'm being characterized as a floozy when I haven't been on a date in seven months.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #23427 on: May 12, 2013, 01:39:33 am »

Started in on Touhou 12 now that I no-continued Utsuho on normal. Graahhhh those gawddamn UFOs are so distracting! And powerup/point spam blocking all my view of the bullets! D:
I'm liking the difficulty so far, but gods does it have too many flashy things covering up the bullets.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23428 on: May 12, 2013, 02:23:41 am »

Hey, I'm being honest.  I don't like that he can hurt me, go grab another girl, and be happy.  Also don't like that I'm being characterized as a floozy when I haven't been on a date in seven months.
If it's how you feel, it's how you feel. More people should be honest about how they feel.

Forget I said anything.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23429 on: May 12, 2013, 06:31:24 am »

Either way the guy could use an ambulance, and then the cops have the additional explaining to do if they refuse to let the paramedics treat a dying man.
Wouldn't be the first time police have blocked paramedics from treating a person they just used very unnecessary deadly force against.

This seems even worse than that one though. I just also read about how they were confiscating cell phones. That did not look legal.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.
Pages: 1 ... 1560 1561 [1562] 1563 1564 ... 3345