Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1550 1551 [1552] 1553 1554 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3703920 times)

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you RRAAAAGGGGEEEE today thread: Spring Drive Edition
« Reply #23266 on: May 07, 2013, 03:11:34 am »

Meanwhile us in india are having a bit of a cold front, and the daytime temperature has gone as low as 35 degrees.

Beat that!

Not sure if Fahrenheit or Celsius...

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #23267 on: May 07, 2013, 03:19:54 am »

Meanwhile us in india are having a bit of a cold front, and the daytime temperature has gone as low as 35 degrees.

Beat that!

I think India uses Celsius, but then again... 35 being low?

* Haspen lives to far north to comprehend.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #23268 on: May 07, 2013, 03:21:51 am »

Youtube, why have your age restriction policies gone up so dramatically? I can't watch half the videos from a few of my subs, and there's no explicit content at all in said videos. DA FUQ.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23269 on: May 07, 2013, 03:23:18 am »

I've failed 4 math tests in a row.
I have a burning desire to brutally kill every mathematician I can find.

*goes into hiding*
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #23270 on: May 07, 2013, 04:11:00 am »

Beat that!

I think India uses Celsius, but then again... 35 being low?

* Haspen lives to far north to comprehend.
It was 45 Celsius for the past two months or so. so yes, 35 is low.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #23271 on: May 07, 2013, 04:20:28 am »

Poor, poor Japa.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23272 on: May 07, 2013, 04:23:23 am »

Canberra has been having days of -2 Celsius. Winter is coming.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23273 on: May 07, 2013, 04:27:04 am »

It was freezing today. Winter's coming!

Raining, 18C.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23274 on: May 07, 2013, 04:29:03 am »

Eh, I love winter weather. Chance to wear gloves and scarves and microwave your underwear.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23275 on: May 07, 2013, 05:09:54 am »

Yesterday morning, within seconds of waking up, I stretch my legs and get a charlie horse in my left leg. This morning, I get one in my right leg the same way.

Youtube has been annoying me to fuck lately.  Not only are some videos locked into a "Buffer as you play" mode which makes my strategy of setting a few videos to buffer while I do something else impossible sometimes but the quality controls are glitching out and locking me to really shitty qualities like 240p and not letting me set them to a better quality without refreshing the page stopping the video loading and then setting the quality.

Yeah, Youtube is a huuuuge pain to use at all. Especially when you have a slow internet connection. Then it's like stabbing your freetime in the face with rusty spoons.
...Tell me about it. >_<
And trying to use a tube downloader is impossible on the videos that have that little pop-up ad(99% of them) a tenth of the way through. At least, I'm pretty sure that's the issue.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #23276 on: May 07, 2013, 05:13:46 am »

I just keep getting "An error has occurred" on like 2/3 of the videos I try to watch.  It doesn't even begin to load.  And it never seems to go away.  I can just never see that video.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23277 on: May 07, 2013, 05:43:26 am »

And trying to use a tube downloader is impossible on the videos that have that little pop-up ad(99% of them) a tenth of the way through. At least, I'm pretty sure that's the issue.
How do people not know of this?

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23278 on: May 07, 2013, 05:51:21 am »

Yesterday morning, within seconds of waking up, I stretch my legs and get a charlie horse in my left leg. This morning, I get one in my right leg the same way.

Youtube has been annoying me to fuck lately.  Not only are some videos locked into a "Buffer as you play" mode which makes my strategy of setting a few videos to buffer while I do something else impossible sometimes but the quality controls are glitching out and locking me to really shitty qualities like 240p and not letting me set them to a better quality without refreshing the page stopping the video loading and then setting the quality.

Yeah, Youtube is a huuuuge pain to use at all. Especially when you have a slow internet connection. Then it's like stabbing your freetime in the face with rusty spoons.
...Tell me about it. >_<

Ummm?? I use the FireFox Youtube Downloader extension. I haven't encountered any errors in hundreds of videos, even without Adblock. With FireFox Youtube Downloader, it lets you select a number of quality settings (sometimes have to reload the page at max resolution to get all the options) and in mp3, mp4 or flv. So i basically open a page, pause the video, pick a download (it adds a download control to the page just below the video pane), then close the page after the download stream kicks in. Rarely, the mp3-conversion server goes down but i can still download the video and rip it to audio myself.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 05:57:53 am by Reelya »

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #23279 on: May 07, 2013, 06:31:55 am »

Why are there still people who do not use adblock!? D:
Pages: 1 ... 1550 1551 [1552] 1553 1554 ... 3345