Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1529 1530 [1531] 1532 1533 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3705978 times)

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

That's... Just the most childish answer. Literally. That is how selfish, sulky children think.
Love, scriver~

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's... Just the most childish answer. Literally. That is how selfish, sulky children think.
Her thought process:
Oh my god, that evil man is spewing toxic gas into the atmosphere!
Goes over.
Tells him off.
He shuts off engine.
I can now get what I want by whining to people.

She is getting enabled by the fact that she invaded his privacy to infringe in his personal life, just for some environmental reason? She then thinks that is okay, as she gets what she wants.
At least if that isn't how it works, still makes him feel better.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

AlmightyOne

• Bay Watcher
  • You and what lightning fingers???
    • View Profile

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125473.0
THIS is what made me rage today....this troll. Everyone just ignore him.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=125473.0
What.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Her thought process:
Goes over.
Tells him off.
He shuts off engine.

She is getting enabled by the fact that she invaded his privacy to infringe in his personal life, just for some environmental reason? She then thinks that is okay, as she gets what she wants.

That's just stupid. If he didn't have a reason to have yhe engine on - and I am hard pressed to think of any given that he was in a parking lot and it said he had just arrived - he should have just turned it off. That's just common sense. There is absolutely no reason to not turn it off - something that would've benefited everyone in the situation including his wife who were on the phone. But apparently you think he was right to keep it going just to spite some random asshole.

And speaking of assholes and "things that make him feel better", what kind of an arse publicizes an event like that? What good is that possible supposed to accomplish? They're both idiots.
Love, scriver~

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

Her thought process:
Goes over.
Tells him off.
He shuts off engine.

That's just stupid. If he didn't have a reason to have yhe engine on - and I am hard pressed to think of any given that he was in a parking lot and it said he had just arrived - he should have just turned it off. That's just common sense. There is absolutely no reason to not turn it off - something that would've benefited everyone in the situation including his wife who were on the phone. But apparently you think he was right to keep it going just to spite some random asshole.

And speaking of assholes and "things that make him feel better", what kind of an arse publicizes an event like that? What good is that possible supposed to accomplish? They're both idiots.
He left the engine on because his kid was asleep.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Her thought process:
Goes over.
Tells him off.
He shuts off engine.

For the air conditioner.
And besides, even if he did leave his engine on she had no right to go on the offensive.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Disregarding the fact that I really doubt he's driving a car old enough to not be able to keep the AC up without the engine running, would it have been so much to be without it it for a few minutes (If they were staying longer, keeping the engine running all the while would just have been wasteful, DL I doubt he was planning to park there very long)? Is his comfort so much more important than the womans?

And nobody is is saying it wasn't stupid for her to go "on the offensive" or that she isn't aj asshole, but at least she is an honest agressive bastard rather than a passive aggressive arse who puts videos of shit like this up on the internet just to get some kind of pathetic "last word".

This is just what happens when spoiled idiots collide.
Love, scriver~

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

It doesn't matter what his reasons were. She crossed the line over something ridiculous and deserves the public mockery she received over it.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It doesn't matter what his reasons were. She crossed the line over something ridiculous and deserves the public mockery she received over it.
This man speaks the truth.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile

Almighty, do not post links to other Bay12 threads here.

Discussion of that thread is over. Read the rules before you post here. Drama-mongering is not appreciated here, at all. I don't care if it's just a spam bot or whatever, don't do it.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 01:32:46 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

AlmightyOne

• Bay Watcher
  • You and what lightning fingers???
    • View Profile

Almighty, do not post links to other Bay12 threads here.

Discussion of that thread is over. Read the rules before you post here. Drama-mongering is not appreciated here, at all. I don't care if it's just a spam bot or whatever, don't do it.
My apologies

scriver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since when does one deserve public mockery for doing something ridiculous? Should we reinstate the town square stocks to put these people in, so people can gather and throw rotten vegetables at them? Because that is the exact equivalent of what you are doing.
Love, scriver~

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since when does one deserve public mockery for doing something ridiculous? Should we reinstate the town square stocks to put these people in, so people can gather and throw rotten vegetables at them? Because that is the exact equivalent of what you are doing.
This sort of shit happens everyday. Hell, I'm still pissed about Margeret Thatcher's funeral protest, and that got widespread support. People make fun of other people for the smallest things.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Since when does one deserve public mockery for doing something ridiculous?
It is not what one deserves but what one can do. Pillories take away a person's dignity. Showing other people their behaviour is a neutral act in itself; the recorders are at no fault if the perpetrator willingly gives away their dignity for some self-righteous whining.
Pages: 1 ... 1529 1530 [1531] 1532 1533 ... 3345