Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1509 1510 [1511] 1512 1513 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3707696 times)

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile

I hate paint.net and it's layer bullshit so much.

I will never stop selling it to people, because I love it, but I use Graphics Gale for low res stuff, and PaintToolSAI for high-res stuff. Both support layering, but SAI has photoshop-type tools and filters geared toward digital painting and illustration, while GraphicsGale has tools and filters is geared for spriting and animation.
SAI has the bonus of being quite a cheap yet quality alternative to Photoshop CS: 60 or so US dollars for SAI compared to some 800 or so US dollars for Photoshop...Assuming everyone here acquires their graphical manipulation programs through the "normal" method of paying munnehs for stuff.

Anyway, SAI is good. Can't say for Graphics Gale though, haven't heard of it 'til now.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good god, I just got into an argument with my sister and roomie over the existence of the illuminati(they think they and the NWO are real  ???). They ALSO believe everything alex jones says, as well as prophecies and other shit like that. I'm just about up to here with utter nutcase talk  >:(
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh god... I am sorry dude.

I stayed with my biodad for a few months recently, and this was my experience every day. He and his roommate eat Alex Jones' conspiracy theories for breakfast, along with all the Chemtrail/Free Energy/Gun-Toting Revolutionary/New World Order crap that comes with it. I don't remember him being like that when we were younger... but he seems to have bought right into that fear-mongering, dogmatic bastard's BS, and become a much less happy and trusting person for it.

The worst part is that challenging it is hard. My Dad's got ridiculous amounts of Charisma, way more than I... and though he's not the best at logic he's wicked in a debate. He has a way of making that stuff sound reasonable. It's scary. :I

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

I think the terrible oversight here is putting source files in the same folder as your dll files.

Why would you do that, and then expect a batch replace to not hit them as well!?

I was doing it with dwarf fortress >_> It replaced some text in some DFHack DLLs.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

Good god, I just got into an argument with my sister and roomie over the existence of the illuminati(they think they and the NWO are real  ???). They ALSO believe everything alex jones says, as well as prophecies and other shit like that. I'm just about up to here with utter nutcase talk  >:(
Enhance.
They ALSO believe everything alex jones says, as well as prophecies and other shit like that. I'm just about up to here with utter nutcase talk  >:(
Enhance!
They ALSO believe everything alex jones says, as well as prophecies and other shit like that.
ENHANCE!
They ALSO believe everything alex jones says
Good god. I'm not sure if there's any helping them.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Who started that Enhance meme? Is that a bay12 thing or an internet thing?

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

It's a CSI thing.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Yes I know it is a CSI thing.
When did we start appropriating it for forum posts? This isn't the first time I have seen it done in this very thread.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Because it's a cheesy, exaggerated way to point out something, as well as being more involved than just bolding the relevant bits?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

WHY DOES NOT MEAN WHEN!!!!!!!!
Geese you guys, I know what it is and why we are doing it, I'm just wondering is it one of bay12s memes or used everywhere!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Everywhere.

Brotato

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware the Destroyer of Threads!
    • View Profile

Careful man, you wouldn't want to *rage* too much.  Yes, I know I'm bad at jokes.  I'll just leave now.
Dwarf Fortress: The only game where people will hold a logical discussion about why dwarves are putting on clothes.
OK, I have to reload the save.
There was a bit of a problem regarding flashfreezing, a ballistae, and a barrel of dwarven ale. Gonna fix it up.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

Thank you Putnam.

Single-word answers are my greatest pleasure in life.

This is why I don't like being forced to write complete sentences in school assignments. I mean, come on, you know which verb goes there.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Max, just about everyone is using it, if that's what you were asking about.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 1509 1510 [1511] 1512 1513 ... 3345