Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1500 1501 [1502] 1503 1504 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3707984 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

But what if we want to wear pants?
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Pants are forbidden.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

But what if we want to wear pants?
colorado welcomes the shorts fad during the winter season
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Shorts will be permitted.  However, you will be shunned, like those obviously suicidal folks who take a moped onto a freeway.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile

Good on you for not being a passive bystander.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Me turning into my avatar would be bad, I think.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I like my current face fine.

Altough the temptation of that thumb is hard to resist.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Cleaning my keyboard, broke my secondary enter key nearly in half and snapped one of the prongs on Delete. The real frustrating part is that I can't get the small keys back in right. My arrows and the top of the numpad are now off and not going back on. I've gotten two of about eleven fixed, and I'm not sure how I did that.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

Good on you for not being a passive bystander.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

. . . Was riding the elevator.  Doors open.  No one comes in.  I glance over--it's the ex.  Then he walks away.

He. . . waits for me to look, and then refuses to come?  What the everloving fuck, dude.  We broke up six months ago.  I forced myself to laugh a little because it was just that stupid.

I'm not obsessing.  I just honestly don't understand what he wants at this point.  Right, he forces me to feel bad, but then what?  How am I supposed to behave that will let him know that he's gotten what he wants?  Obviously, I'm not going to, but I'm kind of curious about his fantasy scenario for how all this would pan out.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is honestly starting to sound like a fixation to me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

. . . Was riding the elevator.  Doors open.  No one comes in.  I glance over--it's the ex.  Then he walks away.

He. . . waits for me to look, and then refuses to come?  What the everloving fuck, dude.  We broke up six months ago.  I forced myself to laugh a little because it was just that stupid.

I'm not obsessing.  I just honestly don't understand what he wants at this point.  Right, he forces me to feel bad, but then what?  How am I supposed to behave that will let him know that he's gotten what he wants?  Obviously, I'm not going to, but I'm kind of curious about his fantasy scenario for how all this would pan out.
Sounds to me like he needs a good punch in the face.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The previous stuff was just stupid petty nonsense. Now he's starting to sound like a stalker because that seems intentionally threatening on his part.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The previous stuff was just stupid petty nonsense. Now he's starting to sound like a stalker because that seems intentionally threatening on his part.
Well maybe that, though I'm not sure it was really meant to be threatening so much as just... get to her.

It seriously sounds like if he's still going through this whole passive aggressive harassment after six months, then he's probably got a bit of an obsession going.
Pages: 1 ... 1500 1501 [1502] 1503 1504 ... 3345