Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1499 1500 [1501] 1502 1503 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3707980 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Why would you wear a coat in Flordia?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

The problem with fancy coats is that you look like an idiot if you wear them in Florida 99% of the time.
Try going around London in a t-shirt at -8*C. Felt fine... If I felt nothing at all :P

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

I really want to get a fancy coat so I can go to random places and pretend to be important.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Eh, here in the ACT all the locals are threatening that come winter I will freeze to death because my warm desert blood can't take the cold. Should grab a nice coat or two now.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Exactly my point.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile

Exactly my point.
The only acceptable clothes to wear in Florida are Hawaiian shirts, sunglasses, and a mustache. Or maybe I'm thinking of Hawaii.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Still pretty accurate. Though, uh. Pants/shorts/lower-body-covering of some sort is usually suggested.

And... being fair, it is occasionally acceptable to wear a thin windbreaker or something along those lines. Maybe even an actual jacket if you're fond enough of the looks of it. I like my hobojacket and will actually wear it when it's in the 40s-50s or lower. It's still fairly light and has many pockets.

Which is to say, like. Three days a year or something, on the high end :-\
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Max, we're surrounded by giants!
If you're saying that I'm a giant, that would be very lol-worthy. I would be the smallest giant ever.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Still... 44 inch is size XXL AUS.
I know a few people that have bought shirts from the states and assumed they needed 3XL, when really they were after an XL and ended up with what we would call a 7XL!

Shirts sure are weird.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

The U.S. is weird. I have to go into the lowest range of sizes for teens just to find clothes that don't fit me like a tent. I'm going to have to do that when I'm middle aged as well, most likely. ;.;

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

At least you'll still be trendy. :D

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile

if i ever get my lanky asian build back i might be wearing mediums for life but i expect when i lose weight i just end up as buff asian build XD

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile

The only acceptable clothes to wear in Florida are Hawaiian shirts, sunglasses, and a mustache.
Ah, I've always wanted to live in a pantsless society.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

The only acceptable clothes to wear in Florida are Hawaiian shirts, sunglasses, and a mustache.
Ah, I've always wanted to live in a pantsless society.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqWHidMPsvo

Note: arguably NSFW, but its rather mild.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 12:23:04 pm by Nadaka »
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile

Am I the only one that notices a good portion of the avatars on this page would fit right in in a pants-less society?  We need to create a machine that lets us all run around as our avatars to create a utopian pantsless society.

My pants are armor, I could go all max white if I wanted...
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 12:28:33 pm by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!
Pages: 1 ... 1499 1500 [1501] 1502 1503 ... 3345