Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1490 1491 [1492] 1493 1494 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3708167 times)

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile

Good god can my life just... just stop turning potentially exciting things into deranged, drawn out... problem-things? ._.  One of the classes I was real excited for this quarter is nothing what I expected, not nearly as good as I thought it'd be ._.  I'm trying to prepare myself for a fucking career here, not get yanked around in circles for no reason then told "try harder!" and "do extra work in your spare time!"

edit: can I go five minutes without some kind of emotional breakdown? ._.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 09:41:02 pm by Euld »

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile

nope ._.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Fucking youtube. nine times out of ten, it fails to load, just giving a blank white page.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile

This.

That... That is just evil and the way her fucking classmates treated her as well instead of helping and supporting her through the tragic time they decided to make fun of her for it
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 05:39:22 am by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

This.
"An investigation into an earlier sexual assault was completed, and in consultation with the Crown, there was insufficient evidence to lay charges," MacRae said.
But wasn't the whole suicide because there were pictures?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm still wondering what those Men's Right Activists could possibly talk about though.

To put it lightly, there's people who are made bitter by the American brand of feminism, which in their opinion does not seek equality but a change of the current system into a full-on matriarchy, not unlike the patriarchy feminism started fighting in the first place. I do share the same sentiment when it comes to the American kind. Try not to kill me.
I'd also post a small comparison, but after rereading it it's unable to be put across in a diplomatic manner. My apologies. Another set of apologies if you meant these activists in particular, bandwidth's pretty horrible at the moment and I won't dare load up a video.

Well, on facebook a friend linked a trans blog where they point out how the radical feminist fringe starts to make the same talking points as hardline male chauvinists. Not even "gender-flipped" but literally the same:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 07:25:10 am by Reelya »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

This.

That... That is just evil and the way her fucking classmates treated her as well instead of helping and supporting her through the tragic time they decided to make fun of her for it

I don't even have words right now to express the depth of the hatred I'm feeling towards the sacks of shit who did that.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile

This.

I don't even have words right now to express the depth of the hatred I'm feeling towards the sacks of shit who did that.
This is why we have the death penalty.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

I would disagree with that entirely.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

This.

While I get that this is the rage thread, you should probably calm down a bit. Bullying is not a crime that deserves a death sentence.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

This.

While I get that this is the rage thread, you should probably calm down a bit. Bullying is not a crime that deserves a death sentence.

I really hope you're joking right now. Did you bother reading? The "bullying" began with a group of gang-rapists spreading photos they took during the crime around their school.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Interesting how this thread went from hating on a feminist group for protesting the presence of a rape-apologist to fuming with rage at the consequences of rape culture.

Maybe not death, no. It should however be considered murder when done in a manner that intentionally seeks to cause or encourages suicide, and manslaughter when it's harassment seeking to cause emotional distress in somebody vulnerable. It's rather appalling that our society views killing a person as a lesser crime when it isn't done physically.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i agree with the death penalty, only if the person(s) have already undergone days of the most painful and hell-like torture possible.
Pages: 1 ... 1490 1491 [1492] 1493 1494 ... 3345