Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1485 1486 [1487] 1488 1489 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3708442 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile

That should not be legal.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

Seriously. I helped Owlbread try to convince you all there was a war with North Korea, and I think that's too far.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Seriously. I helped Owlbread try to convince you all there was a war with North Korea, and I think that's too far.
But there is, what's the issue?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I'm a bit late on this, but Netflix wins the award for Cruelest April Fools Joke of 2013.

There are no words in Elvish, old Entish, or the tongues of Man to express my rage.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile

There are no words in Elvish, old Entish, or the tongues of Man to express my rage.
I delved into the Black Speech of Mordor, and there was nothing appropriate there either. Also, my eyes melted out of my skull but I can still see, so it may not have been the best of endeavors.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I delved into the Black Speech of Mordor, and there was nothing appropriate there either. Also, my eyes melted out of my skull but I can still see, so it may not have been the best of endeavors.
You may want to try the Angry Marines. Or heck, just go on a section of 4chan that likes Firefly and notify them of this.
Sig! Onol

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

You may want to try the Angry Marines. Or heck, just go on a section of 4chan that likes Firefly and notify them of this.
All the sections Xantalos. All of them.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All the sections Xantalos. All of them.
I am resisting the temptation to do this.
Coincidentally, do any of you know of a viable way to defeat a male grizzly bear in single combat, armed with a 3-inch steel knife and a walking stick?
Sig! Onol

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Coincidentally, do any of you know of a viable way to defeat a male grizzly bear in single combat, armed with a 3-inch steel knife and a walking stick?
Do I also have any twine?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Shove hand down its throat, begin biting its major arteries.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

I'm noticing a vast difference in how we approach this sort of problem...

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nope. Just assume that on a walk in the forest, you carrying a walking stick and a knife, are attacked by a pissed-off grizzly bear.
Or a cougar. Either way, it's kinda important.
Sig! Onol

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile

Well I guess I would die. I mean in all realism chances are I would die. There is no strategy that does not involve a lot of luck and not loosing my nerve, so I'm going to lock in 'Welp, I'm fucked!'

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well I guess I would die. I mean in all realism chances are I would die. There is no strategy that does not involve a lot of luck and not loosing my nerve, so I'm going to lock in 'Welp, I'm fucked!'
Against a cougar? Should be a tad more killable.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 1485 1486 [1487] 1488 1489 ... 3345