Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1468 1469 [1470] 1471 1472 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3709319 times)

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead

It's snowing here. It's fucking spring. It shouldn't be fucking snowing. I want temperatures that don't freeze my face off.

Having just yomped uphill 4 miles to the nearest shop to buy basic groceries, then yomping back uphill into the wind and snow carrying said groceries just so I dont starve over the next 2 or 3 days, I can 100% agree with this statement.
FTFY
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

It's snowing here. It's fucking spring. It shouldn't be fucking snowing. I want temperatures that don't freeze my face off.
No. No. Shut up. Quiet. Nature seems to not quite cottoned on to the whole spring thing yet. STFU and let it be clueless. You can fix face freezing with a mask or hat or something.

Face melting you just fucking face melt. Jack all you can do about that. It's not into happy happy joy joy triple digit Fahrenheit avec 90+% humidity for weeks on end land yet. For the love of all that's holy and not, don't bugger the sleeping dragon! That makes the dragon randy and then no one is safe from flaming dragon  *record scratch*

Just... leave the dragon alone. Let it sleep for a little while longer.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

MorleyDev

• Bay Watcher
  • "It is not enough for it to just work."
    • View Profile
    • MorleyDev

Forget that, the weather fairy needs to get off it's lazy arse and get this snow out of here. I need to catch a bus or train daily to work and there are already a stupid number of road works causing delays to the former at the moment without adding snow to the mix to delay both of them! I swear, the great British transport system falls apart at the seams whenever it snows >.<

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

You can't do shit against face and hand freezing. Seriously, at these temperatures my hands freeze RIGHT TROUGH MY FUCKING GLOVES.
I'd rather have hot and humid than this.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

The answer is more gloves. Layers, damn you! At least you have that option.

There is no escape from the hundred heat. You run out of clothes to take off. The water does nothing (except reflect light and give sunburns). The shade does nothing. The AC hits you right in the frikkin' pocketbook. Let sleeping dragons sleep. The miserableheat will be here soon enough. Let it take its time. It won't be going anywhere for a long while after it shows up.
Ask not!
Ask!

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Temperatures never ever get that high over hear. The only place you can reliably encounter them are tropical swimming pools, and public transport*.

*Especially during winter.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's pretty hot here, we are at 0°C !

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile

Yeah, coincidences are a bastard. Breached 80F (>26C) today for the first time in a while.

They're sayin' it'll be below 70F (<20C for most of it, actually) for most of next week. But. Yeah.

I will say. A forecast with a forty degree spread on it for a single day is kinda' hilarious, though. Low today's predicted to be about 43F (6C -- twenty degree flex for you C buggers.).
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 04:52:17 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
Ask!

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile

it snowed a few days ago here

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile

I was moving a couple of folders around a few minutes ago, except one of them had had all of the wallets slip out of the binders/the binders had fallen open at some point. Cue me picking it up and suddenly plastic wallets everywhere. I've just spent the last 10 minutes trying my best to put everything back in order. Worst thing is that there's not really anyone I can blame or vent my anger and frustration onto. Throwing the offending folder across the room didn't help me feel better at all.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

it snowed a few days ago here
It was snowing here yesterday. Valiant effort, Winter, but face it, you're over.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 06:03:15 pm by Darvi »

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile

Got to uni an hour early. Arghhhh so tiiirrreeeeddd.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile

Just realized that I have to turn in my fifty notecards tommorow for English for a major test grade.  The person who invented the concept of procrastination should be erased from time. 
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Another point of rage- The education department requires that every English Class do a research essay, and it has to be done according to a STRICT guideline.  Which includes filling out fifty notecards with facts that we will use on our essay.  This is supposed to 'help' us use better techniques in our writing.  There is only one person in my entire lass who ever finds this helpful, and even she only does about 20 cards, max.  Our English teacher ever knows this, and hates it. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 06:38:15 pm by Lightningfalcon »
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Just realized that I have to turn in my fifty notecards tommorow for English for a major test grade.  The person who invented the concept of procrastination should be erased from time. 
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Curse Mathom, the God of Delays.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 1468 1469 [1470] 1471 1472 ... 3345