Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1439 1440 [1441] 1442 1443 ... 3345

Author Topic: Things that made you RRRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEE today: Trust-o-nomics Edition  (Read 3710214 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

OpenCL is making me go crazy ;_;

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

You people need to get carabiners for your keys.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Arglebargle X-Com. First mission goes horribly wrong (they always do if I so much as change a single damn thing about anyones appearance) so I do the wrong thing and savescum. Next try gets my top dog 'naded and sent into critical on the first turn I spot the Mutons. Reload and try again, exact same thing happens. Reload and try again, exact same thing happens. Ragequit until the RNG stops hating me for a while.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

I wear a black leather jacket about 6 months out of the year (basically until it gets to the point where the ambient temperature is above 70F). During those months, I carry ALL THE THINGS, in random pocket assignments. Wallet, keys, cell phone, flash drive, random receipts that I accumulate because I always tend to pocket receipts, loose change, etc.

The fact that the pocket assignment is somewhat random often leads to me patting myself down to find out where the hell I put something.

During the summer, I just cram everything in my pants.

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile

Wallet in my right, phone in my left, keys vary.
Dude, you're going to scratch your phone.

Also, ActualRAGE: I go damn near 5 miles out of my way every day to accommodate my brother. The one day that I can't pick him up, he obstinately refuses to find a different ride and demands that I pick him up. That little bastard is working on a facepunch.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 10:26:03 am by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

God damn pos: ORA-32036: unsupported case for inlining of query name in WITH clause

you cant run on my computer, but can on every other god damn computer in the office? WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

God damn pos: ORA-32036: unsupported case for inlining of query name in WITH clause

you cant run on my computer, but can on every other god damn computer in the office? WHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!
Cause Larry Ellison is a dick.

Semi-related ragey WTF: User has an application that is making a 3.5MB archival zipfile. EVERY MINUTE THE COMPUTER IS ON. One month later, she has 84,500+ of the little bastards, and her HD is full. And I can't get the application admin on the phone, and I'm leery of deleting anything because this is an intel app, and that's evidence.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Wallet in my right, phone in my left, keys vary.
Dude, you're going to scratch your phone.

Too late. There's no paint left on the edges.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile

Thank you for completing the Universal Pickpocket Survey 2013.

As a reward for your compliance, I can tell you to take care of your possessions, because the Pickpockalypse is nigh.

Good day.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

Wallet, keys, and flash drive in my right pocket, phone in my left. I never keep anything in my back pockets for fear of breaking something and/or pickpockets :|
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile

Wallet, keys, and flash drive in my right pocket, phone in my left. I never keep anything in my back pockets for fear of breaking something and/or pickpockets :|

You can't hide from the Pickpockalypse

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile

I wear a black leather jacket about 6 months out of the year (basically until it gets to the point where the ambient temperature is above 70F). During those months, I carry ALL THE THINGS, in random pocket assignments. Wallet, keys, cell phone, flash drive, random receipts that I accumulate because I always tend to pocket receipts, loose change, etc.

The fact that the pocket assignment is somewhat random often leads to me patting myself down to find out where the hell I put something.
I do this exact same thing, but during the summer I have a vest that has almost the exact same pocket layout. :P
The crazy thing is that due to the design of the pockets anything stored in the deep pocket on the inside looks like it is stored in the outer pocket on the corresponding side. As such I stick all of my real valuable things in the inner pocket, and then stick anything old into the outer one. It's a built in pickpocket defense!
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Cause Larry Ellison is a dick.

Solution has been found... it turns out that I selected the wrong oracle driver. A driver with a description that is visually indistinguishable from the correct driver because the drop down menu isn't wide enough to show the last few characters of the description.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile

I do this exact same thing, but during the summer I have a vest that has almost the exact same pocket layout. :P
The crazy thing is that due to the design of the pockets anything stored in the deep pocket on the inside looks like it is stored in the outer pocket on the corresponding side. As such I stick all of my real valuable things in the inner pocket, and then stick anything old into the outer one. It's a built in pickpocket defense!
For lulz, you should store loaded mousetraps in the outer pocket. (Just remember that before you go digging through your own pockets, else lulz=ouchies=lulz for everyone else)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

During the summer, I just cram everything in my pants.

Essentially the same except my keys are on a carabiner on the right front belt loop, MP3 player/earbuds/charging cable always in the right jacket pocket, wallet and memory stick in the left, pens in the upper right, pencils (mechanical only) in the upper left. Everything else is random except known minor garbage that I can't be bothered to toss at the moment is always in the back left pants pocket. Cell phone is in an unknown location, but when found, goes in the inner left jacket pocket.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 02:08:35 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 1439 1440 [1441] 1442 1443 ... 3345